Summer 2021: First harvest of 2x2 w/ TS600

Just recently finished up with harvest and the buds are now curing in their jars…
Managed to get 3oz from 3 plants in 2.5 gallon pots under the Mars Hydro ts600. I only paid $80 for this light and it’s been kicking ass. I plan on upgrading to ts2000 sometime in the future so I can yield more to last between grows.
I made some mistakes such as not training enough or tying down branches, not pruning enough, just little things that were first time grower errors. I’m expecting closer to 4-5oz next run with the experience I got off this run. If theres anyone who also does 2x2 grows and has any advice I’m all ears!
Mars hydro TS 600: 100w from the wall.
2x Unknown strain
1x Purple kush
FFOF
FF Trio pack until I get a few more grows under my belt then I move to organics.

s.

26 Likes

Not too bad, I also run in a 2 x 2 and average between 4-6 oz a run. I use Vero 18 COBs, a diy built light that I run at 160w.

I should also mention I run in DTW coco that feeds once a day if I’m running 1 plant in 1 big pot or 2 times a day if I’m running 4 plants in smaller pots.

3 Likes

Looks good! Dial it in and learn! You have 3zips of head stash. You could be done with your next run by the time you run out…

2 Likes

Quality looks good man!! As long as you’re happy with it things are all good. I use a trellis in my 2x2.5 flower tent, its nice for keeping things under control. Even though I’d love to let the plants grow a little more naturally, I’ve found in the small space you’re generally better off topping them at least a couple of times, and staying on top of training them.

3 Likes

Have a 2X2.5, love to see a pic of trellis for inspiration!

This isn’t the best example, I’m using up the last of some soft netting that had really huge sized squares (I don’t know the measurement off hand) but I’d typically go for something smaller. I bought a high CFM kit from gorilla and just twist tie/Velcro the net onto that, allows me to adjust the height depending on the size of plant(s) I’ve got in there.

5 Likes

Like it!!! Thinking of dropping adjustable lines from each corner, could handle a couple layers of trellis…about to drop some Nigerian SunshineX Grape Stomper and some SSSDH ( super silver sour diesel haze) . Have enough jared for 8 months but missing the daily discipline LOL. New grow-log coming soon!!!

2 Likes

Sick dude. I’ll keep an eye out for that journal. That one above goes to flower hopefully by Tuesday, I can’t wait to get it rolling.

1 Like

Great job!

Looks like super duper quality buds!

Keep up the good work and I’m looking forward to your new work ! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

It looks like you did an excellent job to me!

2 Likes

Thanks guys. Just got 2 seeds started on germination and ordered some seeds, I should be busy for the next year or so learning. Got some Northern Lights, White Widow, Super silver haze, dos si dos and some more purple kush. Got some Zkittlez to try too. Also working on setting up a simple cloning station for the future. Working towards perpetual harvest

4 Likes