Ideas for outside strains this spring

Yes I’ve got a pack of those waiting to be run . Thanks

1 Like

Yummy AND energetic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another one I got to get to. lol

1 Like

As a hunter, I may be able to help with some tips for guerilla grows. Onx Hunt Maps is a good app that can show you public lands and how to access them. Also, if you hop onto a local Facebook hunting group as a new hunter, just ask people what areas aren’t worth the time to look for animals. Knowing where the deer aren’t will be good for both your crop health as well as limited incidental foot traffic.

4 Likes

Thats actually a great suggestion… Thanks!

I always went to areas I was familiar with. I know the atv traffic, I can hear em (and made half the trails back in the day lol), know my wildlife back there (7 bears with different tags in with the herds of deer and coyotes) and for the most part much was not huntable as its too close to schools / residences. Biggest threat was atv’ers and hiker kids. And I know those woods better than any of em.

But that gives options…

2 Likes

Durban Poison: Soak seeds in April can harvest late August. There are supposedly two pheno’s. Mine grow about 4 to 6 feet if topped twice creates a nice bush with thick, juicy buds. Maybe too juicy because a few rains can start bud rot. So be sure to keep water on the ground and off the buds. Getting ready for beginning of 2022 garden!

1 Like

And buddy and I are going to be trying Green Mountain Grape (vermontman/Green Mountain seeds). They’re available through Ace now and can be ordered from Real Gorilla to Canada. Took 2 weeks. They’re a fast finishing sativa. Vermontman breeds sativas to finish in the northern hemisphere, these ones he said have a pheno that finishes end of August, the rest mid Sept. Gonna try them at 52N and see what happens. They’re regs.

I bought a bunch of Dinafem XXL autos from hempdepot when they had the bogo sale. Not sure if that sale is still available but I figure They’re a good option this far North. Grabbed some none XXL ones too cause the blue cheese was delicious and figured might as well grab some Bubba and Sour D while I was at it.

3 Likes