Northern growers (50°N Plus)

Whats up fellas,

Any northern growers out there? I currently growing on 52N, and we know the challenges… anything finishing after October is a gamble… that shit better be mold resistant!

So please share your experiences with genetics, strains, etc…

I always been a fan from Esbe (hybrids from hell) but not sure where he been! You might be able to find some of his work still…

Currently im growing Royal Dane IBL and a Danish Gold… and polinated a few branches for personal preservation.

I had good success in the past with Maroc from female seeds…

Please share your past and current experiences!!!

Peace

13 Likes

Interesting lines your running :metal:

Haven’t seen Esbe in a long time. Last I heard he had an issue with the guy running his website ripping him off.

I’ve been running “fast versions” since I stumbled upon them in 08 trying to breed my own autoflowers.

Although they’ve been my go to, I still experiment with other lines from time to time. Some of the standout photos that have done well against botrytis for me were Trainwreck, Double purple doja, Chernobyl, Qrazy train, Super lemon haze, Lemon thai, Lavender, White widow x C99, Jacks cleaner x diesel.

1 Like

hey broda, thanks for chimmin in! Elbe was a really cool character… hope he is doing well… I ran his Danish passion many years back and it was great and early finisher!

i dont have experience with the fast versions… hows the potency on those?

peace :slight_smile:

I enjoy them a lot. I feel they’re generally as good as a typical photo line. Autos use to get a bad rap, but I think that was mainly people confusing them with CBD lines. A potent auto crossed to a potent photo would result into a potent fast version.

2 Likes

I had run Royal Dane crossed with an (Auto Thai) from Bald Monkey called Purpura Regina. I crossed it back to a blue Thai from Dinafem and I really like that.

I’m more like 49.5 than 50+ North but it will have to be close enough. Here’s a few pictures from my greenhouse.

11 Likes

Ur garden looks amazing broda! Thanks for sharing!!

5 Likes

I am at 53 degrees north for this grow. Central Alberta, Canada

Mighty Mite

Friesland x (Manitoba Poison x Juan)

Forgotten cookies x unknown bagseed

7 Likes

Mighty Mite is one dank Canadian heirloom :heart:

3 Likes