Identifying gender from seed thread

hey AzSea, i just came back from dropping off one of my babies with a friend of mine. turns out he’s been casually growing for a little bit now and he was definitely interested in hosting some more plants if i had any, but he didn’t want to deal with males. so i thought this would be a great opportunity to pop some new beans and put your hypothesis to practice.

i’ve selected three strains, with four seeds from each strain. i’m gonna present photos and let you or the group decide which y’all think the females will be and i’ll pop those seeds. hopefully the photos will show the bottoms clearly enough. let me know if you need better pictures of anything. also if anything is uncertain, i have more seeds for each strain that i can substitute in.

my buddy will be growing them outdoors, so i thought i would select strains from colorado sativas.

first up, queen mother. finishes in early october. from the website description…

“This tall and elegant Sativa has always been our favorite plant, not for its intense flavor or for its amazing production of crystals that dazzle, but for the unique stimulating sensations it produces. A genuine “mystical experience.”

next is new caledonia. finishes end of october to early november.

"New exotic pure sativa from the remote Pacific island of New Caledonia that our team has recently reproduced and that has us completely mesmerized with the quality of its sweet and fruity terpenes and by its powerful euphoric, ‘good vibes’ and premium psychedelic sativa effects, to the point of being considered the best pure local sativa we’ve offered in many years.

The best features of this strain are its aromas and effects, offering incredibly refined terpenes which fuse tropical sweetness with flower petals, lemon and musk. Very clean and cerebral psychoactive, expansive, euphoric and motivating. It develops intensely, cheerful, playful, creative, enveloping, psychedelic and sensory, very sharp, bringing you back to earth two hours later in an optimistic, constructive, warm and peaceful mood, with good energy remaining. It leaves you smiling and positive, in a placid mood, without negativity or paranoia. This is a sativa of moderate high potency and duration, with first-rate effects.”

finally, nanan bouclou. look at the coloring and stripes on those seeds! finishes mid to end of october.

“Seriously acid trippy profoundness to the high with a sweet aromatic taste. The mother plant is a Haitian Sativa and its father is a Cape Tribulation Sativa (which is Papua New Guinea Gold). The high is profound and very trippy, is creepy in onset and rushes hard from there to a limitless ceiling.”

9 Likes