Idk something amazing I guess

I discovered this forum well into my first grow. Here is about 1 photo per week of my fastest growing plant(because its the one I felt like taking pictures of). 2 of the plants are Goji OG Haze Feminized Seeds - Pacific Seed Bank and the other is BLUEBERRY CUPCAKE CANNABIS SEEDS because one of my originals never managed to pop after germination.
my equipment is hodgepodge stuff that I’ve been gifted or had from other indoor growing projects like seed starting. but for the most part it follows this guide https://www.howweedgrow.com/Buyer’s%20Guide%202023%20Pieced%20Out.pdf

I skipped a week here for some reason on photos

I will probably try to keep updating roughly once per week but I am stoned… most of the time so we’ll see lol

edit: apparently I dont have any photos but I am struggling to try and make a cloning bucket work I am certain I am doing something wrong but everything just drys out maybe I will add some photos later for help with that

53 Likes

Very nice pictures. :grin:

3 Likes

Good job on your first grow. The fading going on in the leaves seems to be happening a bit too early, imo. What substrate are you growing in, and what do you feed em’?

It would be nice to see what you’re talking about.

1 Like

FoxFarm Happy Frog Potting Soil
tho some of that is definitely that I forgot to water for a few days in a row and the plant has never really recovered. I am feeding with the week 6 of this guide (https://www.howweedgrow.com/Howweedgrow%20Ultimate%20Chart%20Cheat%20Sheet.pdf) using the GH Floraseries tho ive flushed that particular plant recently because I had seen a post that looked somewhat similar to most of the leaves on the plant that said they should flush and it does seem to be looking a bit better now.

8 Likes

Clone buckets dont need to much to work. An airstone and air pump at minimum.
Ive had good results using clonex gel and those spongey root riot/rapid rooter plugs.
I stand them up in an ice cube try inside a clear plastic shoebox.

If yours are “drying out” put a little clear cup upside down on top for the first few days to act as a humidity dome,

The winter air is really dry in my climate right now so the domes usually help.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Nice job for your first grow.

4 Likes

realized I hadnt actually put a photo from this week so here

20 Likes

Good progress @Streckles nice and lush👍

2 Likes

I have realized a downside to growing weed in my house (atleast right now) it constantly smells like weed in here and I am trying to get a new job so I cant smoke… its like the worst tease ever

7 Likes

Good job on that first grow it looks great! Have you by chance looked into carbon filters? In my experience they only last 6 months but could help. Anyone who comes over just expects my house to riek lol. Me and my fiance have our medical and cultivation so we don’t need to hide it or keep buying carbon filters which is definitely nice! Those strains sound pretty tasty! I’ll be growing out blueberry muffin coming up but further down the road there will be a whole blueberry run we do so ive been watching people grow their blueberry strains here lately to get a good idea of what to expect. So far so good you’ve came a long way from the beginning and as long as your adamant on learning there is always something new here to learn! Hope your having a good weekend

4 Likes

So I do have a carbon filter but it’s not perfect definitely brings it down enough it can’t be sniffed outside but it’s very much still present inside the house really only an issue right now because I have to be sober. I wanted to get blueberry pancakes but it was out of stock… I’ve seen some stuff on here I want to possibly try but we will come to that when I get there.

3 Likes

Humboldts has a lot of fast flowering fem strains. I think the blueberry muffin is a 45-50 day strain. I’m running 6 seeds each different strains by humboldts that finish in the same timeframe. I can’t wait to pop that donutz triploid i got its the newest humboldts release

4 Likes

Nice I hadn’t heard of that one I want to do fruity pebbles and some hazes I’ve been a particular fan of tangie haze in the past but when I was buying seeds I could my find any that looked not like a scam and then it turned out according to people here I still ended up with a place that’s probably partially scam for the seeds I did buy.(atleast I did end up with seed that did pop)

3 Likes

@Streckles I personally go thru North Atlantic Seed co and humboldts direct US seller site and I can post those below if you’d like

1 Like

Looking great, got some Goji OG started and they’re the fast growing so far! Nice work :clap:

3 Likes

I recently grew out Jaws Fruity Pebbles F4, stunning plants and very delicious. GLG’s has them for decent money.
Since you can not toke up, your gear with will have an excellent cure, when your ready to!!
Good work in your garden.
All the best!
webe

3 Likes

so things are not improving I guess suggestions are welcome

I did flush this plant for 4-5 days(cant remember when I started) because it had seemed similar to another plant I saw here that was experiencing nutrient burn

different plant same tent and nutrients

these are the nutrients I am using

2 Likes

Trying something different with these clones since I don’t have space in my tent anymore I put these in my seed starting greenhouse

4 Likes

I dont know what is going on with your plants. Maybe @Tracker knows. He may be along soon. :grinning:

2 Likes

At first glance, that leaf in the last pic looks like calcium deficiency.

The faded plant in the first two pics looks hungry. Was it that faded already when you flushed?

What is the ppm/EC of your nutrient mix? Are you using RO or tap water? If tap, what is the ppm/EC coming out of the tap? Is the nutrient mix at the pH values on the posted feed chart? Is your pH meter calibrated? When’s the last time you calibrated it?

4 Likes