If only I had a time machine

I think that’s the biggest key to success, in terms of learning and results. That’s where I messed up the most, too–and it really slowed my learning and progression–overcomplicating things before I was ready.

3 Likes

pH was one of my first lessons. It was something I looked over for as long as I had been growing different plants. That’s one of the many reasons I love cannabis… It’s such a great teacher, if force’s you to become a better gardener.

3 Likes

To have never of lost the cut of “the purple” from Humboldt. Cut only. Best purple besides the sirius black I’ve had, o and I second that foxfarm isn’t what its made up to be.

5 Likes

Humidity during bloom is your enemy (just learned it the hard way a few days ago). Going even further back, store all those bag seeds in the freezer!

5 Likes

I never bought into the Foxfarm nutrients, or any other nutrient lines for that matter. I like their soils though, especially Happy Frog. Jack’s Classic, tried and true. If it looks gimmicky and has all the flashy artwork and names to lure stoners in, I’m immediately put off by it.

4 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes I’ve lucked out on that and have got some home made organic living soil to use

2 Likes