If you could grow only 1 feminized photoperiod seed at a time

CSI Humboldt has some killer S1’s for sale. Designer strains. I picked up the last packs of Triangle Kush S1 but I believe he still has Durban Poison S1 and GSC S1. I know people are finding fire in the Triangle Kush S1. CSI Humboldt has always had a good rep as far as I know. This would give you an opportunity to search through some killer genetics and only have fem seeds.
Also he just has some killer fem crosses available. These are strains like: GSC, Durban Poison, Cheese, Mendocino Purple, Chem 91, Bubba Kush and Bubblegum.
I would enjoy popping a seed at a time of these strains crossed. I grow a lot of Bodhi’s gear and these would be fun like his. Also there is a chance you could find a real gem.

Edit: I was reading this and thought maybe you are not a breeder. The S1 means it is Feminized.

5 Likes

Barney’s Farm LSD because I’ve just finished growing one. Yield is massive. Stinks to high heaven and can take stupid amounts of negligence and just keeps growing. :v:

1 Like

I grew that feminized and it was big and pretty with good flavor but the high was very lackluster. It was also really airy and the big buds weighed very little.

2 Likes

I’ve found mine to be totally the opposite although she’s still drying. I think she may beat my personal best single plant yield record. Obviously if its only a single feminized plant grow the yield will be as important as the quality so you have to allow slightly less quality wise than say a GSC will give. :v:

2 Likes

Cool, maybe I just got some duds or something

1 Like

If it were me I would grow 2 and then make a decision when they start to crowd the space.

2 Likes

As far as I’m aware there is 2 phenos. One that has a single main cola and yields less and one that branches everywhere. I ended up with multiple huge colas. I forced as much nutrients (2.5ec) as I could into her. I may have just struck lucky though @beacher :+1:

1 Like