If you vape herb what is your temp set to?

I am just wondering what other people vape there bud at what temp. I personally have been testing 200° c. And lowering depending on harshness and taste.

188* Celsius on my Mighty.

2 Likes

I vape at 360°F (182°C) for a 5 minute session, then load fresh and save the abv to make edibles. I love my Arizer Solo II.

3 Likes

I start at 300-315F and after each toke or three raise it by 5 degrees. At around 345 it can get pretty brown and harsh but you can keep going up as far as you like then as barefootandblazed says i collect my spent stuff and cook it so im not wasting anything.

You do not need to see smoke for it to be working.

4 Likes

Right on everyone, thanks for the feedback.

4 Likes

mighty: 175C for 3-4 draws then 185 for the same, finish it a 190. Save abv.

4 Likes

If there’s any CBC in the bud those temps won’t get them though I thought. Could be decarbed for all I know. The ABV would make a nice edible after that to kill pain

1 Like

I have the mighty and set it to 180 and as the temp flavor starts to drop I numb it to 182 and then maybe 184 and once that is done then time to refill.

4 Likes

Arizor Extreme Q, 197C.
I’m saving my ABV for a CBN extraction test (almost ready).

Cheers
G

640F. NewVape

1 Like

Bic lighter temp :wink:

3 Likes

maby this wil help

6 Likes

Very interesting looking like im hitting it pretty good and happy to stick below 400f. My only question is is there a more up to date version/ has any of this been disproved? I know 2014 aint that old but just wondering

2 Likes

thank you sir
usually vape at 195 Cº
will now lower to 190 Cº to see if I like it

4 Likes

@Bob13 sorry i only have this one

2 Likes

172 celsius for daytime (no red eyes).
188 to 198 celsius at night.
Vape: Mighty

3 Likes

Here are a couple of charts

And an interesting article to vape different strains at different temps.

I think I will give it a wake and bake try.

3 Likes

That’s all good stuff folks, you have convinced me to reevaluate my vap temperature.

Thanx
G

2 Likes

Dropped the temp to 192 and yes, incrementally better! Smoother at the back. It adds a couple more minutes but hey! I’m not going anywhere…
:+1:
Thanx
G

2 Likes
1 Like