Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Strain: Hel ( dogwalker og x black triangle f2) pheno #2

Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE- rock hard very dense buds golfballish shape

Smell- this pheno like hel 1 is very complex sometimes getting burnt rubber and chemical sometimes sometimes earthy/hashy hard to pin point exact smells a little less “loud” then hel 1 pheno

TASTE- earthy hashy smooth very full bodied thick smoke leaves a almost zesty twang coating in your mouth real tasty

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) - 7.5-8

Effects- onset Immediately very potent behind the eyes rush rather a clear headed mind expansive giving a sense of heightened or broadened awareness then after about a 45 minutes to a hour transitions to getting a bit calming daydreamy slightly sleepy compared to hel 1 that does not have that
image image

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon organic living soil 7thcycle Taken at 72 days I think a good harvest time for this phenotype had some slight amber when harvested

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7.5 to 8 nice and strong some of the more potent I’ve grown

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) hour and a half

Use : found this great for evening/night time smoke

Munchies? : yes/no

Yes

Overall : this plant was rock solid easy growing throughout the whole grow about doubled in size from flip some real winners to be found in this cross if you got them pop um you won’t be disappointed some winners to be found

Will have the black apple reports up by the end of the weekend :call_me_hand: @stanknugzz77

16 Likes