Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Strain: black apple(stagger lee x black triangle f2) pheno 1

Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE- super dense crystal covered

Smell- forest floor earthy mossy fruity berry backend slightly piney mild smelling plant

TASTE- pretty much exactly how it smells slightly sweet on exhale tastes better to me dry hit out of pipe/joints vs water filtration

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) - 7.5 pretty smooth

Effects- onsets Immediately warm hug slightly narcotic Stoney/dreamy a bit lethargic knockout weed

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon organic living soil 7th cycle Taken 72 days think this would of been better taken at the 63-65 day mark

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7-7.5

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) hour and a half

Use : been mainly using this as night time meds works great makes me a bit sleepy wouldn’t use for daytime if i wanna be productive

Munchies? : yes/no

Yes

Overall : had some issues with these girls didnt ever fully get these girls happy due to my own fault didn’t fully get to see them in prime condition took neglect and some abuse like champions though and ended up with some solid smoke these are some hearty genetics

10 Likes

Gr8 write up and very descriptive, with a lot of details. Really liking the 1 to 10 scales! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Strain: black apple(stagger lee x black triangle f2) pheno 2

Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE- dense very bright orange hairs

Smell- very similar to black apple 1 pheno foresty/earthy slight berry but this pheno has a real unique almost mint smell/taste

TASTE- earthy hashy but like it smells has a fresh/minty kind of taste super unique

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) - 7.5 pretty smooth

Effects: onsets immediately has that warm hug almost like a shot of alcohol fuzzy feeling a bit daydreamy a bit less sluggish/lethargic then BA1

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon organic living soil 7th cycle Taken 72 days think this is good for this pheno around the 70ish day mark

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7-7.5

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) hour and a half

Use : been mainly using this as night time meds or as evenings wind downs isn’t something I wanna start my mornings off with

Munchies? : yes/no

Yes

Overall : had some issues with these girls didnt ever fully get these girls happy due to my own fault didn’t fully get to see them in prime condition took neglect and some abuse like champions though and ended up with some solid smoke these are some hearty genetics even had a few outdoor girls take many days of 110 plus degree weather

13 Likes

Just an absolutely beautiful report on the Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin brother! We love the stank haha.

I am looking forward to quite a few more testers finishing up their runs with Odin.

Thank you so much again for giving my work a spot in your garden! I am stoked that you found something that you enjoy! I appreciate you!

Same to you my friend! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Pic from last week

Current Pic

Goji’s and cherries :cherries:.

Apple Patch

Sorry for lack of updates throughout the holidays. Life got crazy and spread thin. Everything is moving along nicely. The Goji’s and cherries are beast! They are blowing up. The Apple Patch seems much more squat and bushy. I just topped everything at the 5th node on the Goji’s and cherries. Couple of Apple Patch were topped also.

I did minor burn them from nutes. I was burnt out and added double the nutes when mixing… believe it or not they took it like Champs for the most part. Minor burning on the Apple Patch. I did a few flushes on them and trying to get everything back to A1. They will all be getting translated here pretty quickly.

I have been working on a dedicated grow room and also have a new 4x8 tent to flower in if I don’t get the room donw in time. They definitely could use new shoes and some more room. The roots on the are wild. Fish boning like crazy!

I’ll be tossing these into flower in 2ish weeks. I wanna let them "recover " from their transplant first.

I’m all ear on any advice or helpful criticisms. I’m no master grower.

7 Likes

Finally - The last update for the grow of :
Dogwalker OG x Cherry West

I started with 10 seeds, all popped and 7 turned out girls.
From these 7 girls, one was cut early, around day 60, because it was only a few inches was not getting sufficient light in the end.
The other 6 stayed until Day 70.
2 of them, 2A and 2D, are revegging right now and stay for another run in the near future.

Taste:
They all taste fruity,berry with some dank kushness on the backend.
2A is incredible cherry-berry until you break up the nug and the fruits gets covered by kerosin. Still hints of fresh leather and cacao, but i assume they’ll not survive after a bit of curing.

2D is more gassy then the rest and has a bit denser nugs, then the others, beside the fact that they’re all very compact.
She is all around a bit more “on the dark side of the terps©”- Gas, leather, dark cherry and chocolate with a bit of pine,earth and ceder on the exhale.

The others are a mix out of both types, maybe a bit more “round” or a bit more “boring”, depending on personal preferences.
None of them is bland or just muted - they’re all pretty stinky :grin:

Effect:
They all hit hard. It’s definitly more of an evening strain, then a daily-diver imo.
It’s not sedating, but it’ll wrap you in a nice stoned feeling without much motivation for all-day tasks.

Interesting is that 2A seems to have a shorter high, then the rest - while 2D is a longlasting body-stone, which could be great for medical consumers.
If you smell the buds you can easy tell what is better for day & night, just by the nose. 2D really smells a bit evil :laughing:

Yield:
I guess they can yield well, when you treat them better then i did.
I grow them with about 15 different Strains in one room, so they had to deal with small spaces and a “one-fits-all” feeding plan.

A small note to the feeding : They eat a lot.
I had them on 1.8 EC, by 22°C day and 14-17 °C night. No burned tips, just a nice purple.

Otra vez- Sorry for the late update @stanknugzz77 & thank you for donating this great testers. They were clearly better then a lot of the stuff i bought in the last years.
I hope you have a successful 2024 :partying_face: :partying_face:

There are some more picture following in the next days, of the little one and the dried nugs.

Thanks for reading & have a blessed day y’all!
:green_heart:

18 Likes

GR8 description of some very nice looking :eyes: plants 🪴. This is a very informative thread 🪡 with a lot of knowledge being passed on to the readers! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::wink::+1::face_with_monocle::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I feel like I am finally caught up on messages. If there is anyone who has not received a reply since the holidaze, please feel free to reach out again, as some messages could have easily gotten lost in the shuffle. Thank you!

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen!

Chem Del La Chem is Chem D x (Chem D x I-95)

New Chem Del La Chem F2 male hybrids:

Irene OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Irene Del La Chem

Dogwalker OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Face Off IX x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Face Del La Chem

Hazmat OG x Blowfish x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

ECSD x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Beast Coast Sour Diesel

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Sour Del La Chem

Black Triangle F2 (TK Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V1

Black Triangle F2 ('88 G-13/HP Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V2

Stagger Lee x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Apples Del La Chem

(Cherry West Bc) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Cherries Del La Chem

Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support!

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

11 Likes

Dang! You’ve got a lot going on friend! That’s great.

1 Like

I just wanted to take a second to extend my gratitude to everyone who has been contributing to this thread recently! Everyone who has been keeping up with updates, the people who are finishing up tester runs etc. All of the updates are looking beautiful and everyone is just fucking killing it in this thread. It is such an indescribable feeling to see my work in so many amazing people’s gardens! I look forward to this thread being filled with even more dank for 2024! I truly appreciate you all! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

19 Likes

I will be looking :eyes: forward to seeing all the GR8 grows in this thread 🪡 that can only get better as time goes on and the pictures and information in this thread 🪡 are always off the charts :chart_with_upwards_trend:. This is a place that encourages all to continue to read and support @stanknugzz77 your 🫵 fabulous thread and your upcoming projects! :wink::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

It’s getting interesting…

#Chem^3

:metal:t4:

15 Likes

Day 87 (61F) - HogFishDog - The HFD is very chemy with a lemon cleaner smell in the backend. She is stacking really nicely and starting to show some amber.

17 Likes

Looking :eyes: GR8 bro :sunglasses:, nice :+1: work going in their! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Well done brother! These are all truly amazing reports! I can’t thank you enough for the time and energy that you put into testing these two hybrids and also the smoke reports!

I just harvested fresh seed stock of Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple and Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel at the beginning of January! I am super stoked to get these two hybrids into more people’s gardens. Everyone has been pulling bangers out of both hybrids.

I can easily attest to Hel putting out some heat after looking through a large population of it in my own garden. I still need to get Black Apple into rotation as well.

This fucking shit right here. This picture of Hel is one of my very favorite pictures of my work that I have ever received. And that is saying a lot because I have received a ton of amazing pictures of my work over the years. I want to get it printed on a skateboard deck and hang it in my fucking house. She is gorgeous! I truly appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

14 Likes

Thanks @DesertHeartGardens & @stanknugzz77 for that GR8 informative post in this thread 🪡 descriptions are very helpful. Just when you thought :thought_balloon: this thread 🪡 couldn’t get any better and you 🫵 read this! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::boom::comet::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

:fire: FIRE :fire:
I could use a little heat in my tent this winter. Looks like your seeds are killin it!
Thanks for all the time and effort in creating such a HUGE collection of genetics.
I’d love to test a few of them out. Will be growing indoors and outdoors this summer.
I’ll DM you. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hay nuggz there still part of my garden

Greases pieces x trop cookies x( cherry west )
I for short call her Gloria lol
First rock song I learned on guitar lol

And grandma dog

These ladies are at day 39

The one with the best smell is Gloria she’s a stinker
She also is the frostiest

11 Likes

awesome pics and killer looking plants from everyone here .
I’ll be showing my mikado x tropicanna cookies X cherry west bc here shortly. They are still wee little sprouts.
In other news my prize pack from the 2023 testers photo contest arrived today from @Great_lakes_Genetics !!!
I blew the 200 dollar gift certificate on Bodhi packs hehe couldn’t resist.
GLG even tossed in the 2 Bodhi freebies which I wasn;t expecting.
Plus they threw in a pile of Sour Bubble (male) crosses and a couple other bad dawg crosses I haven’t seen before
The red ILL Eagle Birdseeds sticker is badass!!

Thanx again to those that voted for my pic , congrats to the other winners, and huge thanx to @stanknugzz77 as well as Dave, Jeff, Linda and the rest of the family at @Great_lakes_Genetics. Ya’all rock!!
sorry for the crappy pic, I’m having a hard time holding a camera steady the past bit.

21 Likes

Nice haul buddy, GLG is one of the best hook 🪝 up
Places to buy from! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses:

2 Likes