Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Looking good. How many of each hybrid do you have, including the runt?

The 6th plant down on the left side (below the red line) looks like it is labelled Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

That red line should cover the two in front of them as well. Twelve plants total. Fixed it.

1 Like

All good brother. I feel like I would do the same shit haha. Feel free to cull the runt. I thought that I said that in my previous post, but this is my brain on drugzz. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Can’t believe I did that and then didn’t notice. I know there are twelve of them. Haha My bad.

2 Likes

Just to reiterate haha. No worries at all. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

One month in…
First up is ODIN (Dogwalker og x Dog patch)

These are squat stinky plants.

Next up we have Grandmas Dog (Irene og x Dog pach)

These are leggy ladies. Very uniform in height. One had a poopene smell on the stem rub.

Very excited for these ladies.

11 Likes

Thank you so much for staying on schedule for updates! It truly means a lot!

The Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin and Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog are all looking lovely! It sounds like they are all smelling lovely as well.

I have never claimed to be the most mature person, but this literally had me fucking rolling haha. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Took some pics yesterday morning. Was a cloudy cold day yesterday but the pics turned out okay. Plant 2 , the very purple one is coming down today but the #1 will get a few more days.
With how dense the buds are I don’t want to risk budrot as the weather here turns to cold. Very near freezing at night and with the rain showers forcasted for the next 5 days everything is at risk of pathogens/fungi/molds. I see the mites have nibbled a few leaves here n there but they are nearly a non issue this year. Predators bug showed up in abundance this season and the only insect that was a concern was the grasshoppers which have never been much of a concern in the past.
anyways on with the show!!
Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies #1 @ 57days 12/12

Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies #2 @ 57 days … harvest on day 58 with mostly cloudy trichomes and about 10% amber. She’s ready :wink:

will update again when the #1 comes down. She is a week away I figure as she is still showing some fresh pistils in little tufts here n there.
Gorgeous plants if I may say so… the genetics must be strong to withstand my climate and methods and these girls have come through to a decent finish despite some trials along the way. Really glad I managed to get at least one clone survivor that is in the veg room all happy :wink:

17 Likes

I don’t know if they are just gorgeous ladies, you have amazing photography skills or both, but the pictures are absolutely beautiful!

This definitely sounds like the smart thing to do to me.

I look forward to seeing how she finishes up!

You can definitely say so! You have really made them shine!

I am happy that you did as well! That is the mango girl that you still have, right? I look forward to seeing what you do with her! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Life has been crazy busy, but I am still getting together another round of testers to send out soon.

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support!

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

Hey Guys here is a wrap up for (Tropicana Cookies x Herijuana) x Cherry West Bc

Grown Outdoor
Harvested Sept 14-21st
Stem Smell: Tropical Juice / Cherry / Sweet / Pine
Bud Aroma: Cherry Starburst / Red Koolaid / Hubba Bubba Strawberry Watermelon
Yield: Medium

Growing Notes: I live in a very hot / dry zone, I noticed a medium yield on the plants but I think it was my soil + environment. I grew “organic” but I’m not very good at it, I basically grew them on a Keto Diet, lacking alot of food. I think on a proper diet, proper environment they will hulk out. Medium / Short Height Plants, low stretch 1.25x. Stems turned Red / Purple not sure if hungry or genetics. Frost City.

Pheno #1 was grenade round buds, shorter plant, more Pine / Musk less Candy / Cherry
Pheno #2 was slightly taller, longer buds, best smelling like Red Koolaid / Tropical Juice

(Tropicana Cookies x Herijuana) x Cherry West Bc #1 / #2

(Tropicana Cookies x Herijuana) x Cherry West Bc #1

10 Likes

.im up to do a couple i can run 4-6 at a time. Any strand u feel like sending I’ll do. I prefer indica leaning but whatever u send will be a blessing

2 Likes

I appreciate your interest in my work! Hit me up with a PM and we will see if we can make it happen. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

Looking good brother! I am glad that you were able to get them to the finish line! Outdoors is a different beast for sure.

September 14th-21st seems really early, but those are pretty quick finishing genetics for sure. Any idea of an approximate flower day that you harvested at?

This sounds fucking incredible! Hopefully some of that translates into the flavors as well.

Are you still running the (Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black plants or the cuts of all of them?

I truly appreciate you keeping up with updates so well! I look forward to hearing how they smoke! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I dm u check let me know

2 Likes

Beautiful colours!

2 Likes

Plant #1 around Day 50 on Sept 13th
Plant #2 was right behind it Day 57 on Sept 20th
My Day 1 Flower was around July 30th-Aug 1st when I saw Pistils
So they finished right around week 7 and 8 of Flower
They were the first to finish out of like 10 strains I’m growing!
Sept 15th-Sept 30th seems like a better general time frame for them

Chem Del La Black updates coming tomorrow, it’s doing good!

3 Likes

Finally after a long long travel!
Here they are @stanknugzz77 - Thank you very much for making me test your work!

They get started next week.

Have a great weekend ya’ll :green_heart:

6 Likes

The word is “strain,” not “strand.” Sorry, but that’s one of my biggest pet peeves.

1 Like

Yeah that was almost 40 days or something crazy haha. I’m glad they finally arrived!

Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you find! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes