Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Grandma dog as per your request lol
There doing quite well

10 Likes

I appreciate you brother haha.

Looking beautiful, as always! What is she, around midway between 3-4 weeks or so?

Didn’t you have another Grandma’s Dog around 45 days or am I thinking of someone else? I have been mistaken before and I don’t doubt that I will be again haha. Either way, I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Fuck the plants, what’s that old amp you have sitting in the background of that first pic? Haha.

2 Likes

@minitiger hi bro

That’s one is a twin reverb by fender maybe a 1968 puts out 100 watts of goodness

I use an old masa boogie for the house

Not as loud as I used to be lol

Hay @stanknugzz77 pic 1 and 2 the lady doesn’t like to tell her age but she’s 45 days

The last 2 are only 23 days in flower

Bud shot of greases piece x trop cookie x cw

8 Likes

I thought it might be an old twin reverb. I almost asked if that’s what it was, but I didn’t wanna look dumb haha. Anyway, that is SWEET.

And the plants look good, too haha.

4 Likes

Aha. I can see the difference in them now.

Sometimes, I think that maybe I should slow down on the intake of smoke. Nahhhhh hahaha.

She is gorgeous! I bet she is smelling pretty nice too. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

photo dump as promised :wink:
Early morning sunshine lighting them up and today is day 53 of 12/12
Some pics were to blurry but I got a bunch that look pretty good.
Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies F2 #1

And number 2

24 Likes

Man I would grab one or two of those shirts for sure! I like that shit!

3 Likes

Day 15 or 16
ODIN
Trunkin along. Getting up potted soon to 1 gallon. Either today or tomorrow.
I will start lite nutes after up potting.

Extra little leaf on second set. They are loving my chicken compost that cut into the used soil.

11 Likes

Can you tell me about the use of your chicken poo mix? Do you use it straight from the coop/ run or does it have to break down first?

I have twelve chickens and when I plant my vegetable garden next to their run, the plants love it.

3 Likes

I have a big run and restock it with fresh wood chips every year. Depending on your flock size, I have 24. Over a year it will blend with the poo and get broken down from the ladies scratching and digging in it.

I take from the bottom of the run (most broken down, less hot) and sift into a wheel barrel. With that full wheel barrel cut in 1 bag of FF OF used soil probably more that 1.5 cu.
Ended up with two-wheel barrels full by the time when finished mixing. I’d say the ratio is 50/50 or 60/40 Used soil.

Now I have it stored in totes for my winter crop. For you’re veggie garden, I typically bring over the compost in the fall and then let it rest over the winter so by that time it has cooled down for spring. Also can bring over mid summer from the bottom in small amounts for a big NPK boost.

Sorry to commandeer the thread . :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Those look fucking incredible! Let me preface this by saying that I have nothing against outdoor/greenhouse grown flowers, but you have those looking as good, if not better than indoor flowers. Much respect!

I would definitely say that you are closing in on the finish line with both. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

Much appreciation on the compliment! I like the red on black quite a bit myself and a lot of people have expressed interest in purchasing some of them.

I have done 3 or so preorders of the white on black version and those have all gone smooth.

I can’t say for sure, but I am hoping to run a preorder for the red on black around the middle of October or so. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

You have the Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin on a beautiful cruise control. They definitely look like they are loving life! I look forward to seeing their growth after the transplant into 1 gallons!

I recently harvested some Dogwalker OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2) seeds. The Dogwalker OG seems to really do well in hybrids. I am looking forward to exploring more of them. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Now those sound killer, my pending order list just got a little longer haha.

*ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours
*Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours
*(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)
(Bandaid Haze IX 3.0) x (Black Triangle F2)
*Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel
Sour Diesel (Skunktek cut) x (Black Triangle F2)

Now I have to add those Dogwalker OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Looking forward to placing that order then running a full look into all. :sunglasses:

Thanks again brotha, Hope you’re having a relaxing weekend!

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me brother! Just reach out via email whenever you are ready to place an order and we will make it happen!

Depending on if you want the full Dogwalker OG hybrid lineup, I could include the Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc) as freebies as well.

I never get too much time to relax (I don’t know what to do with myself when I actually have free time anyway haha), but I am always loving life. I hope the same for you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Thats sounds great to me, Appreciate it brotha!

I got them all up potted today. :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

I appreciate you as well!

Awesome! Are those 1 gallons? Are they the 6 in the first 2 rows of 3 on the left side?

Everything is looking nice! They should really start to spread their wings now! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Yes and yes. I started with the Odins, so they got their original spots. Others got rearranged to fit.
Stoked to see them flourish. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Seedlings. Going to pull that runt when I feed the other plants in there today.

9 Likes