Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Absolutely beautiful! With regular updates like that, please definitely feel free to hit me up anytime that you have the space/interest for testers and it is as good as done. I truly appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

I’m stoked on how they are doing with my neglect as I really haven’t given them a good watering.

This morning the whole veg tent received a proper watering and with Nutes.

In one-gallon mixes:

• One drop of Superthrive
  • (7.5ml) Fox Farm Grow Big
  • (15ml) Fox Farm LPF (bat guano, worm castings)

I’m experimenting with Superthrive this way to see if it helps with the plant recovery after topping and also if it helps the lower branches become healthy/viable cuttings.

The next feeding will be grow big and liquid plant food.
In 4 days they will get flipped. :sunglasses:

In flower I’ll run;

• (7.5ml) Fox Farm Tiger bloom
  • (15ml) Fox Farm LPF

I’d love to get 4 females so you can get a good idea of what ODIN is packing

Appreciate it brotha :vulcan_salute:
Hope you’re having a great weekend!

2 Likes

Hi bro
Funny thing a bud broke off of the CW leaner accidentally of course :scream_cat: so I had to dry it and smoke it
Well it broke off at 59 days . I left it alone till this morning I quickly dried it and wow
She is beautiful and done so it’s 62 days today and I’ll inspect the trichomes but over all look and smoke is she is done

Rambling lol

I look at effect and it’s very much spot on

I do fine she still will put on wait till week 10 but based on the sample oh yeah

I’ll be sampling the Tropicana cookies :cookie: leaner later

I really enjoyed testing this line

Paps

9 Likes

Update on the greases pieces x Tropicana cookies f2 run. We culled out the male as suggested, leaving three females coming into bloom now as fall hits. The females all seem to be presenting some initial colouring, and are all coming along nicely.

The whole while the plants have just been rocking recycled organic living soil with water and some mulch ontop. Today I will add roughly two tablespoons of a bloom top dress mix that includes glacial rock dust, blood meal, etc. One of those premixed ones from stepwell soil. They’re now out of business.

10 Likes

Here we go!
Dogwalker OG x Cherry West
Planted on the 27.09 - Pictures of today, after repotting in 0.5l
Yours are the ten on the second row from above @stanknugzz77
One of them lost the orientation for a short time :grin:

I hope all of you have a great week :green_heart:

13 Likes

I will be unable to process orders (and might be fully MIA) for like 8-9 days soon. I have already informed anyone placing orders recently, but just to reiterate:

Any orders with payments that are received after the 4th will be shipped on the 14th. I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support! Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

I truly appreciate the information! I am stoked that you enjoyed testing the (Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x
(Cherry West Bc) and that you still enjoy having them in your garden. You are one of the greats brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I can’t lie your whole everything seems perfect! Your attitude and spirit seems amazing from what I’ve seen so far and your list is mouthwatering to say the least! I’m only a newbie myself and couldn’t guarantee any success but I am open and willing for a shot and would definitely be posting as many updates as needed if its okay with you! I could start whenever if given the opportunity! The (Mikado X Tropicana cookies) f2 seems to call to me the most, although anything would be a pleasure :leaves:

4 Likes

Looking good brother! I am happy to know that you still have 3 females. Will they be able to finish outdoors? I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I truly appreciate the kind words and your interest in my work!

The (Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2 (and everything else on the list in the first post) has already been tested. I believe that this is the most recent list of testers:

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Hit me up with a PM and we will see if we can make it happen. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

@stanknugzz77 I’m glad you appreciate the nice words! Anyone like you deserves all the appreciation possible from what I read in this post alone let alone how great of a person you must be in general! I’m a bit busy currently but I’ll definitely send a pm shortly! Hopefully something can be arranged and as I said earlier anything would be a pleasure to test for you :raised_hands: :seedling:

1 Like

Awesome! 100% germination rate never gets old!

The Dogwalker OG has been blending well in my Chem and Kush hybrids so far; it will be interesting to see how it plays with the Cherry West Bc. I look forward to seeing what you find! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I’m not 100% sure we keep getting waves of warmth up here but I have the tents set up just in case!

1 Like

Day late dollar short but here is my current update:

Grandma’s Dog (Irene OG x Dog Patch)
This week we have had some casualties. Chopped the plants that popped balls. We are down to 4 plants that have not revealed themselves.

Three heathly plants and one trifoiate? with a little wind damage transplanted.

ODIN (Dogwalker OG x Dogpatch)
Transplanted 5 plants and the twins that have not shown into the bigger pots. The twins and tallest of the plants are shown here.

I put the shortest 2 plants into these pots.

My biggest point so far in the process is the vigor of the Odin seems to be stronger than the Grandma’s Dog. The biggest difference was in the roots. The one gallon pots were loaded with Odin roots. These plants are a representation of Yggdrasil itself!!!

6 Likes

Irene can be a little slow on veg sometimes, so maybe that is showing up in the Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog.

Everything is looking nice! What size pots are the majority of them in now? They should all explode with growth after the transplant. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Testers circled in red. Another one of those plants not circled is an Irene x Cherry West, but couldn’t see the tag in the pic to circle it. The four up top were hating life, but are happy now. Just waiting for them to show sex and then I’ll take a cut from each female to flower out.

5 Likes

I am happy to hear that they are on the rebound!

Sounds like a solid plan to me. Will you keep the female seed plants as potential mothers? I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

I’m unsure on that currently. It was the original plan, but I’ve been thinking about just tossing all of the seed mothers and revegging anything that seems really nice. That way I can start more seeds. Really really leaning towards driving somewhere or just paying these dumb prices for a few cuts that I know I like and running those until I have a couple of freezers full of top shelf flower and hash and taking a break too. Have at least three more flower runs of seeds though to get through so maybe I get lucky and find a winner or two and don’t have to drive or be upset with myself over paying crazy prices for cuts.

I like how these testers look though, so I could keep these seed mothers around. They all seem to be compact and stacking nodes, which is what I prefer. These Big Bad Wolf plants are soooo stretchy and I hate them, but they have a great smell, so I don’t want to kill them before taking a cut.

5 Likes

I am not that confident in my reveg skills haha, although I did reveg my Goji OG cut recently. Not to mention the amount of time that is usually needed to reveg while the pots just take up space. To each their own though, as always. Starting more seeds is always nice.

Cuts tend to scare the shit out of me these days. And paying for cuts isn’t really my bag, especially with what I see people charging these days.

I did get some new (old school) ones back this year that I have ran before, but I haven’t mentioned them yet.

I only have one person that I trust to get verified/clean cuts from. We have known each other for a long time. Anyone else and I would probably have an anxiety attack or some shit haha.

Hell, I am even scared to send cuts out of my camp to others, for fear of risking their operations haha.

What cuts do you know that you like?

Here is to hoping!

I am happy to hear that! Hopefully you find something that you enjoy in them.

That is like Chem D x Chem '91 from Caleb, correct? Chems can get a little bit strecthy at times for sure. That should be kind of similar to my Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3, but with more Chem D influence, as Dog Patch is Chem D x (Chem '91 Bc2). Chem on Chem on Chem haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

All the black pots are 15 gallon pots. The big pots are 25 gallon. As soon as i can take cuts ill flip and hope my carbon filter can keep up!

3 Likes