Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Reveg doesn’t worry me and I’d rather reveg one or two plants for a couple of months than keep thirty or so mothers for two or three months during flower. But, I still have no clue which way I’ll go with it.

There are quite a few cuts that I’d be happy with honestly. TK, Bubba, HPK, Irene, Grape Gas, Lemon Tree, Zkittlez, Cereal Milk, Rainbow Belts, T-1000, The Soap, Wedding Cake, GG#4, Grape Pie, Grapestomper, and so on. It’s super easy to get clones when you live somewhere legal.

The Big Bad Wolf I have is the 2.0, so I believe it’s Chem 91 x Chem D.

5 Likes

hel 1 day 70 been a hectic few months have been in a dark space mentality but will be still posting a smoke reports and harvest pictures of all the plants sorry to have let you down @stanknugzz77 when I get some funds will be buying a pack of your beans more pictures to come as I harvest the rest

19 Likes

Beautiful work my friend wow :star_struck:

3 Likes

hel number 2 crazy rock hard golf balls

16 Likes

Black apple 1 this one was a trouble child for me but through all the abuse it stood tall and frosted up something fierce

15 Likes

black apple 2

15 Likes

You can definitely say that again haha. And it gives you another preview of your Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple pack. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I appreciate the apology, but no real worries. You and your health are most important.

I am truly sorry to hear that. I have had a little bit of a rough year mentally and that shit seems to come and go for me. I can’t speak for anyone besides my self, but definitely keep your head up because even if it seems like it from time to time, the darkness never lasts forever. Feel free to hit me up if you need anything at all.

I haven’t really had any complaints when it comes to hybrids being tested, but the Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel and Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple are two hybrids that everyone that tested them seemed to fall in love with them quite a bit. So much so that they have been on the regular release list for like a month or so already haha.

You definitely picked two winners as hybrids to test. I truly appreciate you sticking with it and following through, even though you were not in the best spot mentally. That says a lot to me about your integrity and I admire that.

Hit me up whenever you are ready and we will make it happen brother!

I look forward to it whenever it is convenient for you! Thank you so much again! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

Grandma’s dog some bud shots

One plant is at 66 days and one at about 47 days give or take

Forgive the dog hairs sorry

18 Likes

Just lovely work Papa!!

5 Likes

4 days since flip.
ODIN - B,C and D are males and are culled. Others look promising for 50/50 M/F ratio
B

C

D
IMG_6698

11 Likes

I’m digging these testers quite a bit. Not sure what exactly made them hate life so much for the first bit, but they’re cruising now and I like how they look. Hoping a month’ish or so they’ll be getting flowered out.

4 Likes

Hey @stanknugzz77, the tester beans have arrived today. I’ll be popping these in the coming days.

11 Likes

And by the coming days I mean right now.

12 Likes

Just tried a small nug of HEL that I accidentally chopped off while harvesting only have had a few days of drying no cure this is some serious strong stuff haven’t had one snap hit me like this in along while if you got them pop them for sure going to get a pack of those to run again when I can @stanknugzz77

8 Likes

No apology necessary haha. Maybe it wouldn’t be Grandma’s Dog without a little dog hair haha. You do beautiful work!

You always keep them looking A1 over there @Papalag! They have that beautifully ugly old school greenbud look to them; I love it!

What is the nose like on them? I gotta get the Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog into rotation soon! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Awesome! I am happy that they arrived!

Thank you so much for starting them immediately upon receipt! I truly appreciate you giving my work a spot in your garden! I hope that you find something that you enjoy! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

The last four are back into one gallons now that they’re moving along. Looks like they’ll be showing sex soon.

Edit: Six each of Irene x Cherry West Bc and Chem D x Dog Patch.

7 Likes

Let the game begin…
I’m not a tester, but we’re here to report the growth of these babies!!!

Chem D x Dog Patch

Brother @stanknugzz77

:metal:t3:

12 Likes

Oh those are going to be fun I can smell the funk already :joy: @punk77 best of Luck on your run!

4 Likes