Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Yes . The twang in the “gassy twang” that I get on the #5 in flower is like a gassy sour milk

1 Like

Thanks for that!

Nahh, nothing in particular. It’s just not for me. To me it’s all about the flower and smoking it. The high and the taste. All we can see are pictures on here, so seems kind of pointless to me. Makes sense if you’re breeding, selling seeds, and so on though for sure. I’ve never had social media or really used computers for anything besides school and work though too, so I’m probably just an outdated weirdo.

2 Likes

Awesome! 2 cuts of each of the 3 ladies, correct?

Yeah that seems quick and definitely extremely minimal on the stretch. I would say that is from the 11/13 light schedule.

We can definitely hope!

With how busy I stay, the weeks literally just slip by haha. They are all good though. I hope that you are having a nice week as well! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Yea 2 each from 3 ladies. :sunglasses:

Time keeps on slippin slippin slippin into the future :vulcan_salute:

Thanks again brotha!

1 Like

Another round of testers went out today. I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits. Thank you!

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

well… i scoped the entire plant from top to bottom and i was seeing on average 20% amber so they got the chop! i am absolutely loving the tight structure and just ridiculous amount of trichomes… hands down …Stagger lee x (Black Triangle F2) . Black Apple FOR THE WIN!!

for anyone who is considering this strain … the proof is in the pictures … and to deal with @stanknugzz77 was super easy and he answered all my questions and handled his genetics with extreme care during shipping… i loved this strain so much that my next outdoor run is going to be nothing but Ill Eagle seeds… stay tuned!

14 Likes

@stanknugzz77 . i would like to try ur Cherry D and ur Cherry Sours if possible.:green_heart:.would be nice to try something from the III Eagle Seed selection.:trophy:.:trophy:.:muscle:

2 Likes

Beautiful fucking flowers! They look dense too!

Congratulations on your harvest! I look forward to hearing how the Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple smokes for you!

I’ll say!

Much appreciated brother!

That is the review that I like to hear! I look forward to seeing your next run come to fruition! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Any members willing to put up a prize for the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush contest, please contact @GEMI-CONNECT616 Thanks, you guys Raggae.

5 Likes

Hay brothers and sisters
I went to visit grandma’s dog today
Here a few snaps

Day 66

Still putting on weight
And her buds are rock hard like break your grinder hard

I’ll hold out to day 70 then the chop

She’s fading nicely beautiful fall colors

Paps

8 Likes

please don’t feel obliged, brother…
in case you can help, then do. but if there is more attractive stuff going on, then do that.
i am on it either way, so no need to pass up on really cool stuff, like f.e. nuggz’ gear :wink:
(i’d grow his over mine any day, lol :grin: ) you’re on my cool list, nothing changes that (!)

5 Likes

You have her looking delicious! I can’t wait to explore this hybrid more in my garden. Those trichome shots are fabulous!

I love to hear this! Quite a few dense hybrids coming out of Ill Eagle Birdseed.

I hope she finishes nicely for you brother! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~~nugzz

3 Likes

Day 10 - (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch - HogFishDog

Low temperatures in the first 7 days slowed their growth a little. I’ve increased temperature and humidity and they are much happier now.

10 Likes

They are looking nice!

I know the feeling. As soon as the heat/humidity of summer subsides a little bit, I am bitching about temperatures being too cool and it being too arid in my rooms haha. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

It is magical what 2 weeks can do. Here are the ladies before i started messing with them. Grandma’s Dog

#220231029_214530
#4 Lost a top in training over the week!

Odins

20231029_234802
#2 20231029_231009
#3 has a deficiency/ph issue causing some woody stems. Still vigourous just very picky compared to the others

I took cuttings and left some spots for a reveg if need be. Here are the before and after torture shots. Welcome to Day 1!

12 Likes

Definitely have at least one female of each tester. May only get one or two of the Irene x Cherry West Bc to flower out. One of those had a strong citrus smell already. Another month or so things should start getting more fun.

2 Likes

Little scent test on the ladies.

ODIN
A - Lemon upfront, Sweet - Most Sweet
E - Earthy, Slight grape/floral - Least sweet
F - Sweet upfront Earthy on the back end.

4 Likes

Happy to hear you had some lemon. My #1 ODIN was giving off a citrus, it registered as Lime to me but the rest were all funk so i thought maybe I was trippin

3 Likes

Thanks brotha,
I’m a big lemon fan in my smoke, I’m sure I had some overlap from handling the plants. Later on, I’ll get a better idea of what Its expressing. I will say I’m disappointed with myself and wish I did a better job with them and my nose isnt the best to describe.

Hopefully the cuts root and I can get a second crack at em. Mainly to have them healthier and larger before flipping next time. Your plants are very happy and healthy. Looking forward to seeing what Dog Grandma let of the leash. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Everything is looking happy and healthy!

Fucking smart. Hopefully you find something that you enjoy and want to keep around and the cuttings come in handy.

The contrast between these two pictures is like night and day haha. I don’t doubt they fill out again in no time. I am excited to see how they do in a ScrOG. What are the dimensions? I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes