Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Makes me think I either under vegged or put into flower before getting them happier.

Correction on the photos labels. E is actually A and vice Versa. F is correct.
Plant A Sweet lemon/lime.
Plant E - Lemon earth
Plant F- Mainly Musky earth

Also while just in the tent I found ball on Plant A. I left an air vent open overnight the other day and light was leaking for sure. I don’t see any on the others but I will give them a more thorough look over tomorrow and a keen eye on them for another couple days.

Thanks again brotha, I can say these are being stress tested for sure.

3 Likes

I was just saying that Dogwalker OG is the shorter of the two, while both of them tend to actually be taller plants.

Just to clarify, are you referring to a pollen sac? If so, did you get a picture of it/how developed was it?

All good brother. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Well at first I didn’t and was kicking myself, Then went back into at least show the pistils. Ended up finding more in all stages.

Plucked them and sprayed down this plant along with all flowering plants with water to neutralize any residue pollen.
I will continue to run it to see if any more show up as I think it was due to my Light leak.

4 Likes

Holy fuck me that is horrible. I am sorry that happened. I hope that the rest of your run is unharmed.

Was it just the 1 of the 3 or all of the fuckers?

I stress tested both parents, but I have had other hybrids that I stress tested the two parents and the progeny exhibited intersex traits, so it definitely isn’t unheard of.

I will be putting Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin through its paces in my own garden soon enough. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

No worries brotha.

I don’t think it’s your seeds. I believe it’s just my stupidity getting the best of me.

Total carnage on all three.

Plucked every last one of them with fine tipped scissors, Re sprayed them all down again before putting them back in. I rearranged the tent to have a better eye on the outcome. I’ll run them for one more week to see what they do If nothing happens then I’ll let them continue because I want to smoke em :grin:

Downside is if they do get carried away, I will have to cull them. I have at least 6 more seeds to try in the future. I really think these have potential.

8 Likes

That’s fucking hardcore.

Please definitely do not feel obligated at all. You aren’t a tester (although, I still appreciate the fuck out of you for giving my work a spot in your garden), so you don’t have any obligation. I couldn’t really ask anyone to keep running them, even if they were testers.

Me too haha. Especially after what I found in the Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel and seeing what others found in that hybrid as well.

Either way, I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Stoked for the opportunity even with this hiccup.
I’ll still continue for another week to see what they decide to do. I look forward to trying something else from you in the future. You’re newsletter got me pumped to see what you roll out next. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you had a great weekend!

2 Likes

Yo @Tugthepup please definitely be vigilant with your Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin. @InTheWoods just had 3/3 exhibit intersex traits. Fuck. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Chemdog itself was a herm. Im always ready for a couple balld whem running a chem lineage. Ill keep ya updated on mine.

5 Likes

Grandma dog wow
Can’t say enough good things about it

My Sm plant in the 2.gallon fab bag finished at 10 weeks
Cured about 3 weeks

Ok started at wake and bake this morning
1 small glass bowl
Mid way through my walk with my baby girl :dog2: I realized I was fubar oh yeah full blown f’ed up

Couldn’t wait to get home and smoke another wow

Very much what I look for in weed the top 3 effect , effect and effect
I harvested my large plants in the Octopot at 72 days it look great after it was dried it filled a half pound glove bag

Every time I run one of your selections it seems to replace some thing else in my garden. I kept a mom to play with and I have seeds just as back up and I’m hoping to have a long relationship with grandma and her dog. Thank you brother once again.

7 Likes

@stanknugzz77 its not a surprise Odin has this possible problem, genetics have that tendency in them.
I also find environment can be huge influence. I got a Cali O haze cut from my partner. He never had a herm issue with it. In my room, hermed every single time I tried

2 Likes

Update: Day 7 we be stretchin
Grandmas Dog 1st up

G4- Shortest stretch so far 4 inches (However I broke the 2nd effin top on this one during training)
This plant had extremly brittle stems compared to any other. Broke both main tops clean off. Inwas surprised because it was green and not woody.

G3- Next shortest stretch 6 inches. This is the varigated plant. Some darker patches of varigation are showing up in the upper leaves.

G2- 8 inches of strech! Stem rub is straight gunpowder. I got a second opinion and was asked if i was spraying sulpher on the plants. NOPE!

G1- This gal was the runt. Triploid power 9 inches of stretch.

Next up are the odins.

O1- This was the squatest female. I uppotted into a much larger pot than the rest. 11 inches of stretch. Plants a beast.

O2- 9 inches on the lonely twin.

O3- 9 inches

O4- 8 inches on 2 mains but uneven stretch on other tops. This plant is just not doing well in my setup. I honestly do not have the time to baby it. I water tap at 7ph always. Once i noticed this ph/difficency issue on this plant i started to alternate to a 6.4 ph every other water and its not getting better. (All other plants but O5 are thriving) We have the first diffencey signs on the leaves.

O5- 8 inches on 1 top and uneven stretching on other tops. This plant is showing some of the lockouts on the stem but not on leaves.

11 Likes

I might have mentioned the upcoming projects a little bit prematurely haha, but hopefully ~3 months out on some of it. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I appreciate the kind/understanding words from both of you! I am definitely very familiar with Chem genetics and their propensity to express intersex traits.

A lot of my work is geared towards making Chem lines in seed form that are as good, if not better than the cuts and also do not have the tendency to express those intersex traits. I was admittedly a little bit crushed to have the Odin exhibit instability. It only reinvigorates my passion for my work. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

13 Likes

Wow lots to catch up on here in this thread. I’ve been away on hunting and fishing trips for most of october so explains my absence.
The Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies F2 females have been jarred up now for a few weeks.
Overall they yielded pretty much the same at 5ounces plus a few grams. I think they should have probably yielded 6 or 7 ounces if stresses werent such a factor. Real nice flower though. Dense and frosty and very little larfy flower as the structure and a bit of deleafing lets the light right in to the smaller flower sites.
Should be close to cracking those jars and doing up a smoke report eh?
coming soon :wink:

7 Likes

I’m more interested in how you did hunting and fishing? LOL

1 Like

harvest season has been good. :smiley:
150 lbs of deer meat packaged up , 50 pounds of coho salmon, 7.5 lbs of dried bud… still have a month left in deer season hehehe

6 Likes

I have been slacking on packaging testers, but I am still hoping to have another round sent out sometime this week.

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

Chem Del La Chem is Chem D x (Chem D x I-95)

New Chem Del La Chem F2 male hybrids:

Irene OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Irene Del La Chem

Dogwalker OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Face Off IX x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Face Del La Chem

Hazmat OG x Blowfish x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

ECSD x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Beast Coast Sour Diesel

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Sour Del La Chem

Black Triangle F2 (TK Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V1

Black Triangle F2 ('88 G-13/HP Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V2

Stagger Lee x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Apples Del La Chem

(Cherry West Bc) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Cherries Del La Chem

Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

I really wish I had some more space. Couple of these sound fantastic

5 Likes

I truly appreciate the review of the Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog brother! Effect, effect and effect are definitely what it is all about, in my book!

This part especially! That really means a lot, especially coming from you! People having experiences like that with my work are literally the reason that I am out here doing what I do and it makes all of the relentless work worth it. Words like that legitimately feed my soul. I can’t emphasize that enough. Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes