Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

It’s good to see you around brother! I am happy to hear that you had bountiful harvests with hunting and fishing as well!

Sounds good to me!

Awesome! I look forward to hearing what you think of it! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I am taking care of a sick family member, so I am having trouble finding the time to pack up testers to ship out. I will most likely be postponing sending out this round until next week. My apologies to everyone for the wait.

In regards to orders, as long as funds are coming in, orders are flying out. I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

Day 23 - (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch - HogFishDog

Everyone has been transplanted and mostly have responded well. The one in the bottom right is pretty upset since transplant but these things happen. Hopefully it’s able to recover and keep up with the rest. The four biggest will be topped this weekend.

8 Likes

Looking good brother!

This most likely comes from the Irene. She has ridiculously woody stems and is incredibly difficult to LST without breaking her pretty often, even when it is nice, new green growth.

That is fucking awesome! I would love to find a plant like that in my garden! Hopefully the smells/flavors only get better as she progresses deeper into flower.

Everyone has been finding some pretty unique/gnarly smells and flavors in the Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog. It definitely makes me even more excited to have them in my own garden. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

13 Likes

Chem^3

:metal:t4:

12 Likes

Looking good brother!

There always has to be at least one troublemaker in the bunch, huh? Haha. I’m sure it will bounce back.

I am stoked to see how the (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog progress for you! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Update a day early this time

Grandmas Dog (Irene OG x Dogpatch)- Nice bud sets
#1- Started to show some leaf varegation in the last week.

#2- This is the thirstiest plant of the bunch

#4- Fastest growth in the past week. Shot past #2 and #3.

Odins (Dogwalker og x Dogpatch) Nice budsets

#4- i feel bad for this girl. Going to try ph the soil this week and fix (no promises)
#5-

Here is a group shot- Day 14 If these stretch another week, ill probably have to throw the other trellis up. Anyone know of these have been going 2 or 3 weeks?

11 Likes

Awesome! I was just thinking about you and wondering how everything was going. I am happy to see that you still have the Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3 rocking over there! Hopefully the runt starts hitting its stride soon. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Shit is still a little crazy in my world and I am still playing a little bit of catch-up from last week, but I am hoping to get another round of testers sent out this week.

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

We are quickly approaching the cutoff date for the 1ST ANNUAL ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED TESTER CONTEST to give away $100 gift certificate to @Great_lakes_Genetics, with entries ending on the last day of November and a winner to be voted on during December (The contest for next year will begin right after this one ends):

@Great_lakes_Genetics also mentioned elsewhere that he wanted to add to the prizes! When I asked him if that went for the prize package for here as well, he said that it would. I am not really one to speak for other people, so please DBJ, please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken:

Quote from @Great_lakes_Genetics :

Well let’s make this a little more fun.

I will add a Bad Dawg dubbie case

And add $100 gift certificate from GLG. And of course, a few Bad Dawg freebies. So that will make it a total of a $200 gift certificate. :+1::muscle::100:

Chem Del La Chem is Chem D x (Chem D x I-95)

New Chem Del La Chem F2 male hybrids:

Irene OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Irene Del La Chem

Dogwalker OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Face Off IX x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Face Del La Chem

Hazmat OG x Blowfish x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

ECSD x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Beast Coast Sour Diesel

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Sour Del La Chem

Black Triangle F2 (TK Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V1

Black Triangle F2 ('88 G-13/HP Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V2

Stagger Lee x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Apples Del La Chem

(Cherry West Bc) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Cherries Del La Chem

Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support!

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

Awesome contest mate! looks like ill be a bit late to enter for 2023 but ill be first in for 2024!

4 Likes

I appreciate that brother! It is just my way of making it a little more fun and also a thank you to the people who have kept their word and completed testing.

You are most definitely welcome to be in the 2024 running. Again, it is going to be an annual contest where everyone running my seeds is welcome to join in the fun. I hope that it only gets bigger and better every year! Thanks again for being a part of it! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Good morning fellas!

I finally catched up and found some time :partying_face:

I’m testing the Dogwalker OG x Cherry West
out of 10 Seeds i’ve got 6 females, 3 males and one which don’t want to show sex. It is now under 11/13 light, as the rest showed sex plus minus a
week ago.

Of the 6 girls i get two different pheno’s… 3 are stretching nice and the other 3 are a bit more stout.

The tall ones :

Small ones :

I have a few more picture, but i can’t upload them, as they are “too big”.

Saludos :green_heart:

13 Likes

Really wish I would have thought of this list when I got the green light to pop more beans. Now I’m stuck spectating for a few more months damnit

5 Likes

Day 65 Garmr V1
A week or so left on her

Oh, and she’s in a 2 gallon pot this time around vs a 3gallon like the tester run.
Thank you again for ushering such a nice plant into my garden @stanknugzz77

19 Likes

Looking absolutely beautiful brother!

I love that variegation on her! I would venture a guess that is the Chem D in the lineage peeking through haha.

Yeah she definitely doesn’t look to happy haha. I don’t know how you run your operation, but I don’t cater to fussy plants too much (wayyyy too many plants to have the time or energy), so definitely feel free to treat her as you wish haha.

I couldn’t tell you for sure, but I would say that most will probably stop stretching around 2 1/2-3 weeks. I would be surprised if any of them went past 3. Watch. Just because I said that shit haha.

The ones that stretch the most are most likely going to be your Dog Patch leaners. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Yeah she definitely doesn’t look to happy haha. I don’t know how you run your operation, but I don’t cater to fussy plants too much (wayyyy too many plants to have the time or energy), so definitely feel free to treat her as you wish haha.

So i tested PH tonight. Its at 6.5. So maybe??? She is just super nitrogen hungry compared to the rest… i added a 1/4 cup 1-.01-1 kelp to the 15 gal pot. A little to late for sure but we will see if she greens up a bit. If she makes it to the next round after high/taste/smell testing on cured buds ill mix up a bit of a higher mix for her and see. I honestly might keep her around just to be fair as well. Ill see how many i wanna run again.

3 Likes

Looks like i will be potting some clones!!!

13 Likes

The runt there’s no space between us
It’s going to be my bonsai marijuana plant :heart_eyes:!!!

The others are saying hello good morning :raised_hands:t4:!!!

10 Likes

Yeah that isn’t bad at all in my book. Like you said, maybe she is just a little bit hungry.

I hope that it does the trick!

Definitely doing it the right way!

Fuck yes! This is the fucking way! I know that I say it often and I joke about it a little bit, but it is because I feel so passionately about it.

I am biased about my own work, so I want everyone to take cuts, in case they find something that they love, so they are able to run it again and again, dial it in, work with it, share it far and wide etc.

I take multiple cuts of every plant that comes through my operation before I flower them. I tend to flower each female plant 2-3 times before I start really making selections and especially before I decide if I want to start working with a female.

I don’t believe that anyone can truly know a specific female after only running it once.

For example, in my own case, I was gifted a few cuts earlier this year. A couple of them, I have grown/worked with over the years and one was entirely new to me when it comes to growing it. I have been running them strictly for head stash and making sure that I even want to utilize them in my seed making before introducing them to seed runs. I am excited to move forward with them. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Man that runt is runting. Looking back at my runts idk if I could call them runts now :joy: I’m gonna call mine “little plants”

3 Likes