Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

You can always reveg!!!

3 Likes

I know but I have a decent size exploration run that I will need all the space I can salvage.

1 Like

Fucking gorgeous ladies all around! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Update F28

Grandmas Dog (Irene x Dogpatch)

ODIN (Dogwalker x Dogpatch)
#1 Stem rub has turned into 7up

#4 feeding extra hungry hungry hungry

Lots of lovely ladies

13 Likes

They are all looking lovely for sure! Especially for 28 days of flower!

I couldn’t tell you where the 7up is coming from, but it sounds intriguing for sure haha. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Another round of testers went out today. I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits. Thank you!

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

Chem Del La Chem is Chem D x (Chem D x I-95)

New Chem Del La Chem F2 male hybrids:

Irene OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Irene Del La Chem

Dogwalker OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Face Off IX x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Face Del La Chem

Hazmat OG x Blowfish x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

ECSD x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Beast Coast Sour Diesel

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Sour Del La Chem

Black Triangle F2 (TK Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V1

Black Triangle F2 ('88 G-13/HP Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V2

Stagger Lee x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Apples Del La Chem

(Cherry West Bc) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Cherries Del La Chem

Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support!

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Hay brother

I think I’ll run these :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Give me a few thought :thought_balloon: on her

3 Likes

Did you get some of the Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3 with an order? My old mind can’t recall haha.

Are you planning to run the Chem^3 before you run the Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple?

I love the Chem^3. Foul funky odors and potent too. I made it specifically to look for a male to make my Chem D x (Chem D x Dog Patch) Chem D Bc1. I still have my male and female cut of Chem^3, but I am also looking through my Chem D Bc1 in hopes of finding a male to pollinate Chem D to make Chem D Bc2 seeds.

If you run the Chem^3 seeds, definitely be extra vigilant, as it is Chem on Chem on Chem and there is a possibility for intersex traits. I have only had one person report any with the Chem^3 and I didn’t find any intersex issues in the population that I looked through, but to be honest, I expected a lot more intersex issues, just given the genetics of the Chem^3.

I legitimately made the Chem^3 to make the Chem D Bc1 and continue to backcross in hopes of finding a female as good, if not better than the Chem D cut, without the Chem D’s propensity for intersex expression.

I need to get the Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple into rotation sooner than later. Everyone that has ran them has loved them. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Yes I got them with my order

I know how chem can be I’ll run her in the small tent by herself

You ain’t that old brother

I’ll run both the black apple and the chem ^3 next run

5 Likes

Update time!

Dogwalker OG x Cherry West
4 of them start turning purple…
Maybe this is common for the Cherry West? @stanknugzz77

They are now in the middle of the 4th week of flowering, but as stated before, i calculate a few days less/more, due a heating problem.
They was the very early with packin on frost and never stopped since.
The Smell is hard to describe right now, kind of “classic” but there are forming leathery& fruity scents in the background.
In a few days/weeks i’ll be able to describe it better.

I’ll take pictures and closeups of the missing 3 in a few days when i defoliate the other tent.

I hope y’all had a great start in the week :green_heart:

6 Likes

I think that should be sufficient.

Maybe just rode hard and put up wet?? Haha.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you find! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

The Dogwalker OG will purple lightly on her leaves and bracts, but the Cherry West line has purpling throughout, with my Cherry West Bc female cut going fully purple to almost black.

Both the Dogwalker OG and Cherry West do, so there is definitely no surprise there.

The more classic/leathery is most likely coming from the Dogwalker OG, while the fruit will definitely be coming from the Cherry West.

I look forward to seeing how the smells transform over time.

They are all looking nice and healthy! I can definitely see a lot of influence from the Cherry West Bc in your pictures!

I look forward to it!

Same to you! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Thanks for your kind words!
It starts to get interesting now.
One of the 3 left is half the size of the next bigger and is pure leather.
I let her stay,because of the nice smell - so lets see how she goes.

1 Like

ANNUAL ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT

The cut off for the end of the first annual contest is closing in. Any pictures submitted tonight after 11:59PM will be entered into the next annual contest. I will be compiling a list of all eligible participants for this year’s contest and reaching out via PM over the next few days. I truly appreciate everyone! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

ANNUAL ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT:

The cut off date to enter the FIRST ANNUAL ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED CONTEST has officially been reached! All pictures posted from this date until the next cut off date will be entered in the SECOND ANNUAL ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED CONTEST.

I would like to thank everyone who has participated in this thread, especially everyone who has kept their word and followed through with testing, as well as everyone who has purchased seeds and documented their grow from start to finish. This thread has become more than I could have ever have imagined and I look forward to it only getting bigger and better as time goes on. I can never express my gratitude enough to the community that surrounds my work. I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support.

I am currently compiling a list of all eligible participants for this year’s contest and reaching out via PM over the next few days. If you think that you meet the requirements to be eligible for this year’s contest, but I have not contacted you in the next 2-3 days, please feel free to reach out. Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

13 Likes

ODIN
Day 59F
Water only until chop, taking them to 11 weeks.

A

E

F

10 Likes

Day 44 (17F) - (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch - HogFishDog

Both Phenos doing really well with the new blumats. Both evened out nicely with minimal training. Excited to see what they do in the coming weeks.

10 Likes

Looking good brother! I appreciate you going the distance with them! I hope that the Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin ladies reward you for it! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

Looking really nice, especially for 17 days of flower! I can definitely see a lot of Chem influence, which isn’t surprising at all, given how much Chem is in the lineage. Hopefully the Blowfish comes through some in the smell/taste as well! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Thanks man, I’m a bit loose with the numbers so it may be day 18.

I’m definitely getting interesting stem rubs but I can’t nail down what it smells like. It’s funky, savoury and Chem on the stem rubs so far.

3 Likes