Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Buenas Dias OG’s & @stanknugzz77
Small update for the Dogwalker OG x Cherry West

All are happy, but it was a bit cold in the Room,so they are a bit slow.
New heating gets installed today - that should solve the problem.
We have now 7 Girls, but the last one is very small & slow. I’ll give her a few more days to recover from whatsoever and otherwise she’ll fly out.

I prefer to move the plants as less as possible, so the next close-ups follow on Defolation -Day.

Happy Thanksgiving y’all :green_heart:

16 Likes

They are all looking fucking awesome for 21 days of 12/12!

Man that O1 is definitely looking like a beast.

It is nice to see O4 coming around too! I guess she was just a little bit hungry. I look forward to seeing all of your ladies progress deeper into flower! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Hey guys here is a wrap up for Chem Del La Black
(Black Triangle F2 x Chem Del La Chem F2)

Grown Outdoor
Harvest October 16th
Stem Smell: Kush / Chem / Skunk / Marshmallow / Cedar
Bud Aroma: Rich Kush Chem Funk, Earthy / Leather Varnish / Skunk / Garlic
Yield: Medium-High

I got this cross looking for a kind of Indica sleep inducer, Kush and Chem. I was very much in luck with the choice as Chem Del La Black hits all those notes. Growing it was a breeze with some mega fan leaves on display. It did stretch a little bit 1.25x and show some of yellow in flower, which was an error on my part not feeding it enough. I have read that the Chem tends to hunger and gnaw its leaves up in flower. It was very frosty, and one of the smelliest plants, once trimmed just reeked up the room with this rich Kush / Chem aroma

Effect Notes: It doesn’t always put me to sleep, sometimes it’s just a warm blanket mellow mode, but it always makes me really hungry. Everytime I smoke I path to the fridge. Too much made me uncomfortably high, especially on an empty stomach. I had to eat to sober up and feel comfortable again. I’ve read Chem can be a bit of a speed ball. Awake and perked up in the head but very stoned and relaxed in the body.

13 Likes

Looking good! What day of flower are they on now? Somewhere around ~4 weeks? 7 females out of 10 (am I remembering correctly that you started with 10 seeds?) seems like a good m/f ratio to me. I can see a lot of Cherry West Bc influence in your ladies. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

Psst. I am pretty sure that it is (Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black haha. Although, I did just make

(Black Triangle F2 TK Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V1
&
(Black Triangle F2 GHash Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V2

recently, if it wasn’t already confusing enough haha.

First thing’s first, just a beautiful report, all around. From start to finish. THANK YOU!

This is literally the shit that I strive for!

Again, awesome report! I am super stoked that you found something that you enjoy in my work!

So much of my seed work is focused on marrying Chem and Kush together in a beautiful harmony. It is awesome to see it actually come to fruition in quite a few of my Chem/Kush hybrids. It really just feeds my soul. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

I have a 3x3 grow tent and cant grow regulars. Any feminized or plans for any?

1 Like

Not at this time. I keep telling myself that I am going to reverse Irene or Dogwalker OG for S1s, but I run so many regular seed runs that it is difficult to give up prime real estate to maybe being successful on a reversal. My apologies. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I have some LSGTK fems. You would probably really like them.

1 Like

I got some nextgeneration grapefruit diesel fems if you want to trade.

Good morning!
Yeah it’s now the 4th week, but i calculate it as third week, as they are a bit slow, due the lack of heating.
Seven out of ten is correct and really a nice ratio. I had 15 Cobra Lips in the same Run and 12 males had to leave.
I hope i get at least one “Dogwalker OG” leaning pheno in there :smile:

It should be mentioned that they are the first, who showed some nice trichnomes out of 12 different strains!

4 Likes

S1 tester pre signup!

1 Like

You don’t know me very well, do you? LOL

1 Like

Maybe you both could discuss it via PM? Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I would be surprised if you didn’t find at least 1/7 females that leans towards the Dogwalker OG.

I am happy to hear that! Yeah the Dogwalker OG and the Cherry West are pretty good about packing it on early and a lot, so it doesn’t surprise me much haha. I look forward to seeing how they progress deeper into flower. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Whenever it happens, you are definitely on the list haha. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

I am hoping to get another round of testers sent out next week.

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

Chem Del La Chem is Chem D x (Chem D x I-95)

New Chem Del La Chem F2 male hybrids:

Irene OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Irene Del La Chem

Dogwalker OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Face Off IX x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Face Del La Chem

Hazmat OG x Blowfish x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

ECSD x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Beast Coast Sour Diesel

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Sour Del La Chem

Black Triangle F2 (TK Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V1

Black Triangle F2 ('88 G-13/HP Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V2

Stagger Lee x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Apples Del La Chem

(Cherry West Bc) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Cherries Del La Chem

Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support!

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Day 38 - (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch - HogFishDog

I had 6/6 seeds germinate and from there I got 5/6 to flower. I ended up with 2 females. Here they are on day 11 of flower.

11 Likes

2 females out of 6 seeds isn’t bad at all, but I always hope for more haha.

They are looking nice and healthy at 11 days of flower! I look forward to seeing what you find! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Really it’s 2 out of 5 (one died early on) so not bad :grinning:

3 Likes

ODIN

Day 53F under 11/13. Kicking myself from tossin the clones as I would of kept F and E to try again.
Looking forward to popping the rest of the ODIN pack in the future.

E

F

Really like how this shot came out.

A

11 Likes