Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Chem de la Black

IMG_2621

HEL females

HEL male

Mikado x Tropicana Cookies f2

10 Likes

I’m jealous as shit of your property… or whatever/where ever you took these pics. I can’t wait till I can be in the middle of no where away from people lol I swear one day to sell this cookie cutter home for 10x what its worth and move to land and peace.

6 Likes

Day 51 (25F) - (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch - HogFishDog

Pheno 1 - She is stacking well and praying hard. It’s already obvious she is a winner

Pheno 2 - She is also doing really well even though she is slightly smaller than her sister. They both have a chemical darkness going on that I’m digging a lot.

12 Likes

Brother I’d like to thank you for sending me the beans to test! The girls I had were out of control and appreciated by many locally! The Black Cherry (Black Triangle x Cherry West Bc) females I had were full of such a strong lemon zest flavor that did not disappoint. Just a throwback Saturday for me with this very beautiful female. I will definitely be working with this cultivar again! :wink:

15 Likes

Very likely to win there you take some stunning photos thought for awhile now you where going to take the win with how well those girls turned out :grin: beautiful job with those black cherry @Rhai88 and @stanknugzz77 for your awesome creations

5 Likes

Mikado x Tropicana Cookies f2 early in flower

13 Likes

Beautiful shot @Rhai88! Glad I’m entering next years contest as you have obviously already won this years :rofl::fire::raised_hands:

Amazing spot @Bugsandnugs! Also super jealous of your view :star_struck:

6 Likes

Thank you! It’s a very nice spot.

I also have to agree with you on that Black Cherry photo !:green_heart:

2 Likes

ODIN - @stanknugzz77
(Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch)
Day 66 F :axe:

Musky, semi sweet undertones but I will get a better idea when I finish trimming these. E and F still have to be trimmed. I’ll take more pictures of them too.

A

E

F

13 Likes

IMG_3939
One thing I can say about all three of the strains I tried: they all survived many nights lows in the twenties. I didn’t get any photos of mid-stage flowering. Those and this next group are M xTC.

IMG_3947

10 Likes

Now some shots of HEL

10 Likes

IMG_4022
Sorry to hammer everyone with all f these photos at one time. It will only hurt for a little whileUploading: IMG_4033.jpeg...

11 Likes

No apology necessary at all brother! You do you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I just took the photos… the ladies did all the work. lol

Honestly these were very impressive plants. All really consistent with each other. I’m definitely going to revisit this cross. Especially in my new space. Can’t wait. Pheno hunt will be in order.

3 Likes

That “Odin” looks :fire: :star2: :heart::heart_eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

I truly appreciate you taking the time to post all of those up brother! Any dried flower shots and/or smoke reports? Either way, I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

I am happy to hear that! What exactly is it about her that makes you say that though?

They are both looking beautiful! I definitely look forward to seeing how they progress deeper into flower! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Stunning range of plants/genetics @stanknugzz77 love your work man. Id really like to give them a run sometime keep up the excellent work bud :sunglasses:

2 Likes

She is just great. The whole grow she has been happy and easy, with an awesome structure. Only topped her once and pulled her top branches down a bit and she evened her tops out perfectly. Since flip she has stacked hard, going from 3/4 nodes per branch to 8/9 nodes in the space of 2.5 weeks. She stretched just the right amount so she is tall but not lanky, with strong branches. Her stem rub is strong chem and is translating into the buds, should be a stinky girl. If I can keep her happy and her buds keep developing the way I think they will, it’s gonna be awesome :grinning:

6 Likes

Update on these girls Day 43

ODIN the god first (Dogwalker x dogpatch)
#1 smells of breakfast cereal (2nd opinon no coaxing grape fruity pebbles?

#2 lil og smell on her slight purple on calyx and leaf edges
#3 bang on lemon starburst
#4 clean soapy scent
#5 fruit funk slightly overripe pear/plum

Next up Grandmas Dog (Irene x Dogpatch)
#1 slight perfume

#2 slight soap
#3 greasy plant that smells like greasy or oily rags

#4 no scent yet, getting a lil foxtail w high temp of 82

And as always the grow show!

12 Likes