Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

I truly appreciate you keeping your word and following through with testing! Definitely a beautiful shot of that (Black Triangle F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Black Cherry V2 lady! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Fucking gorgeous pictures brother! You really made those ladies shine! It is humorous thinking back to how disappointed you were with how those ladies started out in flower and how beautiful they ended up finishing.

Awesome! I look forward to it! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I was staring at them for a while before I chopped haha.
The bud structure on E and F could really yield if I had them in bigger pots in the start.
Tight nodes, Great bud structure can fill out the whole branch if vegged long.
Little stretch on all 1x on A and 2x stretch for E and F

I may be hard on myself but it’s for good reason . I feel once I become content, Its all downhill from there haha.
I will get more Odins going in the future and give them a long veg and more attention to really get them to shine brighter next time around.
Thanks again brotha!
Keep up the great work and hope you have a great week! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

DAMN, the IEBS testers are SLAMMING out some badassed plants!!

7 Likes

Much appreciation for the compliment! I am just doing what I love and I am stoked when anyone is intrigued by it and finds beautiful/unique specimens in my work.

Feel free to hit me up anytime and we will make it happen! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Hello everybody.
Sorry, I’ve been missing in action. I made a commitment to myself at the beginning of summer. I was going to finish some projects I had going no matter what it took. Turns out it took a little more than I had to offer.:confounded::confounded::confounded: I did get a lot done though, and I feel great about it. In the meantime, I haven’t posted about the contest going on. Here’s what we’re offering up at GLG for the winner of the contest.

Well let’s make this a little more fun.
I will add a Bad Dawg dubbie case
And add $100 gift certificate from GLG. And of course, a few Bad Dawg freebies. So that will make it a total of a $200 gift certificate. :+1::muscle::100:

Thanks to everybody that’s been participating in. Sorry I haven’t been following along.:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

15 Likes

No apology necessary! I truly appreciate you taking the time to come through and also for supporting the contest and making the prize package even bigger and better! Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

FIRST ANNUAL ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED CONTEST UPDATE:

I truly appreciate everyone’s patience while I have been getting everything ready to post the contest thread! I should hopefully have the thread posted either today or tomorrow! Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

Contest is live:

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

It has been a while since I have posted a list of what is available to be tested.

Anyone who is interested in testing some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen. Thank you!

Chem Del La Chem is Chem D x (Chem D x I-95)

New Chem Del La Chem F2 male hybrids:

Irene OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Irene Del La Chem

Dogwalker OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Face Off IX x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Face Del La Chem

Hazmat OG x Blowfish x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

ECSD x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Beast Coast Sour Diesel

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Sour Del La Chem

Black Triangle F2 (TK Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V1

Black Triangle F2 ('88 G-13/HP Leaner) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V2

Stagger Lee x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Apples Del La Chem

(Cherry West Bc) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Cherries Del La Chem

Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies x (Chem Del La Chem F2)

Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support!

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

11 Likes

I have so many projects lined up but this is calling my name…

I bet there is some heat right there. Is anyone currently running this?

2 Likes

I have sold some packs, so I can’t say for sure that no one is running it, but no testers have it in their gardens.

I would be willing to bet as well. The (Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black (same genetics, but the male and female parents are flipped) has already been through testing and fresh seed stock is actually currently being made.

A lot of people, including myself have been finding amazing plants in my Chem/Kush hybrids. I will reach out to you with a message ASAP. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Hell yeah. I am happy to hear that brother! I look forward to seeing how she progresses for you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Some Chem^3 with those new Mike Tyson papers.

13 Likes

It looks like a fucking knockout. Pun very much so intended haha. Always good to have you come through brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Damn thats pretty

2 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: BUD @Mr.Christmas! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Tienes semillas de chem?

1 Like

I hope to try some of these GR8 genetics :dna: I am seeing in this thread 🪡, thanks a lot @stanknugzz77 for doing this thread 🪡 all the information is very helpful and off the charts :chart_with_upwards_trend:!:facepunch::+1::sunglasses::christmas_tree::v:

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful flowers brother! Seriously. I love the look of all of them. Definitely a lot of Chem shining through. Mmmmm mmm delicious.

Definitely always good to get a second opinion without giving anything to sway their response. Fucking smart.

I have to say, I am a little bit surprised that you are getting so many sweet smells from Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin. I would guess that it could possibly be something in the genetics from the Dogwalker OG. Just a guess though.

This one sounds a lot like a Dogwalker OG leaner, from your description. Slight purpling on bracts, definitely OG beautiful scents.

This is the one that I would be most intrigued by, just from the smells haha. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes