Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Looking good. I am stoked that everyone seems to be getting 100% germination rates and mostly 100% above ground as well. I look forward to seeing what everyone finds. I appreciate you all! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Black Cherry @stanknugzz77

8 Likes

I’m excited!

1 Like

You are fucking killing the game when it comes to updates! I can’t thank you enough for that! Positive vibes…

I am stoked to see how the 2 hybrids that I am sending you perform for you outdoors! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Imma pop them all and Try to get them big ad possible!

2 Likes

Hey IEBS tester group,
I covered the tops of my pots in Diatomaceous Earth, before it becomes a gnat airport. It’s a few days before winter, and everything is looking for a warm wet spot to thrive.
I had let them dry out decent, and doing a 1/2 hour soak, then dump the saucer.
January 1, will start the rest of the gripe. Got to wait out for some space elsewhere.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Still just doing their thing. The one that looked the worst at the beginning is now looking like the best.

5 Likes

I have another round of packs that I am hoping will be leaving the gate today.

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel to reach out and we will make it happen. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Another round of packs went out yesterday. I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

The Ill Eagle has landed! will get things started as soon as my Blueberry Diesel run is done and everything has been sanitized.

Thanks @stanknugzz77

10 Likes

Truly my pleasure brother! Thank you for giving my work a spot in your garden! I hope that you find something that you enjoy! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Is that an ILL Eagle sticker? What do i got to do to get ahold of one?

6 Likes

My slaps didn’t land until after I had already sent out the first round of packs. I had also packed up around half of the second round of packs before they came in, so there are quite a few people that didn’t receive one with their testers. My apologies to everyone that did not.

Anyone who didn’t get one and wants one can hit me up for one after they finish running their testers and they are as good as theirs. I appreciate you all! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

Been waiting for these, hoping for some Apple/Limeade phenos.

8 Likes

I almost forgot…can’t wait to start my run

6 Likes

It is fucking dope to see more packs dropping! I truly appreciate you all! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

11 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how they do.

7 Likes

I look forward to seeing how they do as well! Thank you again! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I am gathering another round of packs to hopefully ship tomorrow or the next day.

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel to reach out and we will make it happen. I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes