Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

I’d run some if possible, mikado x tropicana cookies sounds like they will be some real treats in there :star_struck:

2 Likes

I appreciate your interest in running some of my work. I do not mean any offense, but…

Unfortunately, after a quick check through your post history, I see that you signed up to test for @anonymous4289 and then germinated the seeds, only to never be heard from again.

Without having any prior dealings with you, I only have this information to go off of. My apologies, but I am going to have to politely decline your offer to test. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

“Black Cherry” & “Apples & Cherries” nice election…

5 Likes

I’d love to test a couple of these out for you. It would be about 3 weeks before I can get to them, though. If that’s ok I’m definitely down to start up a new grow journal.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Another round of packs went out today. I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits.

Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel to reach out and we will make it happen. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Update:

Just growing along, doing their thing.

8 Likes

All 5 Apples & Cherries have sprouted, Black Cherry Hashplant are just starting to open.

7 Likes

The three are at 6 points, now is the time, I’ll start to give them whisper amounts of fertilizers.
Some kelp is nice lift early on, and watch their response to it.
Onward!

Jan. 5 2023, will start the rest of the grip, soak, tail, pot.
Be safe all!!

7 Likes

ANNUAL ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED CCONTEST RULES

1. Post a picture of the seeds in their packaging upon receipt in this thread.
  2. Germinate all seeds immediately upon receipt.
  3. Post regular updates (every week or so) in this thread.
  4. Any seeds that I have made are eligible to enter, as long as all contest rules are followed.
  5. Any pictures submitted can only win one contest. (i.e. the same picture cannot win in other contests that I have or other threads of mine, even if they are on other forums)

All contests and rules are subject to my own discretion. I want this to be as fair and fun as possible for everyone involved.

I truly appreciate you all giving my work a spot in your garden! I look forward to following along. I hope that everyone finds something that they enjoy! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

13 Likes

@stanknugzz77 Just to keep you in the loop the Blueberry Diesel run will be coming down next Friday. I’ll spend Saturday cleaning the tent out and we should be geared up over here for a fresh run on New years day! looking forward to it.

4 Likes

I appreciate the heads up brother! No worries on your end. You and I had already discussed when you could start the testers, prior to me sending them out.

I also just sent some to @Papalag and we agreed that he would be able to germinate them in 4 weeks. These types of situations are the main reason that I wrote this statement into the rules:

I look forward to your run with the (Black Triangle F2) x (Cherry West Bc)! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Black Cherry- Black Triangle F2 x Cherry West Bc

7 Likes

Plans are made to be changed if need be. It’s been about 10 days since I removed them from the start up area to my veg area. They really love the LED shine, and mine are cheapos, from HLG.
As went in yesterday, I decided to up pot them into 1 g pots.
I quarter filled with my organic medium made for bigger plants, I also added some half strength medium, for around the root ball, then roots will grow into more potent food.
I then top filled the space in the pot with large chunk perlite.
So, I’ll start the rest of my grip of beans, since these are growing pretty fast, or better than I expected.

6 Likes

@webeblzr @Murciano207 @Ris @caucasiancrip

Everyone is doing great! I can’t thank you all enough! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

4 Likes

Time to up pot the babies!

Testing a new soil mix, promix from Aurora Innovations.

6 Likes

3 Likes

All in the same pot?

And how are you going to separate them in 7 days when the roots come together?

2 Likes

Iv also done this they do come apart easily if your gentle and do it early enough

4 Likes