Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

A little over 6 weeks… #2 and 5 are still going coty was cloudy tho so she’s scheduled for a :axe: in the morning

4 Likes

Nice @Thats_bank and of course those are the ones I killed :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I’m truly sorry you didn’t get to experience these…I’m out driving and the smell is still lingering on me sheesh

3 Likes

Ty brother this is the show that keeps gettin better and better

I’ll put those to good use

Paps

7 Likes

I just wanted to let everyone know that all orders and all of the prize packs that I had safe addys for were shipped today. I am pretty sure that I sent everyone tracking numbers for orders, but if I missed anyone, please hit me up. I am old and tired haha. I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Lol, that Grandma’s Dog weed sounds hot!! I know it’s a day late an a dollar short but I just gotta toss Cougar Patch out here for ya to chew on:)

3 Likes

I love reading this every time that I do! I truly appreciate the compliment brother! I am stoked that you found something that you enjoy in my work! I hope that your other two females turn out just as nice, if not better! Congratulations on the seed crop as well! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Tropicana cookies is one of the few cookies strains that I’ve enjoyed. The pheno I tried tasted like fresh squeezed oranges i figured that cross had to be a flavor punch with that lineage awesome stuff @Thats_bank

3 Likes

Much appreciated on the props! Positive vibes…

I don’t know about hot haha, but I will admit, it is growing on me.

Cougar Patch?? Ok. Picture this:

You pull up to your homie’s house and he is like, “yo bruh brah breh, smoke some of this Cougar Patch with me”… and you do it?! I’m laughing too hard at my own stupid joke haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

That’s what number 2 taste like. I’m about to test number 5 right now

3 Likes

Garmr V1 going crazy day 20F

Someone burned her leaf tips. That’s what she gets for being so vigorous :man_shrugging:t2:. I have to admit though, I’m a sucker for long legged women :leg:

8 Likes

Monster crop or reveg? Which is my best option?

3 Likes

Compost.

Jk

Your best option would be reveg, but you don’t have much to work with :green_heart:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: it wasn’t til I got to the last branch that I said “I might could reveg this thing”

4 Likes

A lot of work just smoke it

5 Likes

We can only hope for even better and better.

I have seen your beautiful plants; I am certain that you will! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

I just harvested another batch of seeds of (Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch (Triangle Kush leaning mother) Garmr V1 and (Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch ('88 G-13/HP leaning mother) Garmr V2 around a week ago.

Burnt leaf tips? Are you talking about the one that hit the light? Regardless, your Garmr are definitely looking beautiful!

You can definitely see the Triangle Kush structure shining through on a lot of them. I love the leggy ones too!

Just out of curiosity, how many days flower? Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

I fucking suck at reveg. Definitely lacking the time/space/patience that it takes. I just make sure at least 2 cuts are rooted of all seed plants before bumping them into flower. Yeah I definitely can’t depend on reveg haha. Good luck with whatever you choose! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Man I’m gonna stick this mf in some rooting hormones and in some dirt. Can’t hurt to try right lol I’m gonna try a branch from each. If this shit works I’m gonna be growing these for a while. Hope the chem de la black is even better

4 Likes

Uppot and throw some mycos in there and light Veg nutes, throw it in some off set light and leave her be. It takes time but it’ll happen.

3 Likes