Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

I truly appreciate your kind words! I am just doing what I love and creating hybrids that I want to look through in my garden. I am always happy when other people are intrigued by my work and even more so when they find plants that they enjoy in my creations. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Nice growth for 3 days. It seems like they are enjoying the soil mix so far. I am seeing a lot of Black Triangle F2 influence so far, but it will be nice to see how they progress. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

We will see…I see a few starting to grow pre flowers that literally happened overnight night tho so I’m not sure what I’m looking at yet but I’m damn sure excited

2 Likes

They do turn quickly when they decide lol

:+1::+1::+1::pray:

3 Likes

Outta likes (as always) but they do look really good and healthy @Thats_bank

4 Likes

ya I keep running out of likes too LOL
Just got caught up in this thread and ya boys… there’s some awesome looking flowers and great descriptions going down.
No pics today… maybe later.
I’ve been super busy mixing soils and getting all my plants ready for the transition to outside on June 10. Clearing out all my big plants for daytime sunshine and florescents to keep them from triggering to flower. Things happen real fast here as far as seasons changing and we are having a sunny stretch with temps in the mid to upper 20’s C … gotta make use of that free sunshine!!!
Gonna transplant my 8 Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies today … they are in dire need of rootspace.

5 Likes

Chem Del La Black

Getting boring so I started touching shit

5 Likes

May 14th - Week 4

Hey guys did a nice transplant on the bunch. Everyones plants are looking juicy!
Thanks @stanknugzz77 I’m happy to grow these

6 Likes

Day 64 Garmr
Get up, come on get down with the Thiccness.
Here’s the #5 she stinks of burnt rubber and a sweet baby poop. She has about 2 weeks left in her. But unfortunately I’m taking a quick vacation on the 23rd to pick up my kids so they all come down the 22nd.

And Ol sexy legs

11 Likes

Gorgeous brother @Vagabond_Windy

3 Likes

Looking good brother! You might have trouble keeping them restrained if they lean quite a bit to the Triangle Kush side of things haha.

Really, females in this hybrid should be quite nice, whether they lean to the Black Triangle F2 or Chem Del La Chem F2 side, but a nice, even mix of the genetics has the potential to be something spectacular. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Two absolutely stellar strains…. Can’t go wrong that’s for sure! That’s why I was all in , really love both parental donors

4 Likes

I ran TropicannaCookies x Herijuana x Cherry West BC.
All the buds are off the stalks, and in glass, plants 1, 2, and 3.
Each one a tad different, from each other. Mostly in scent, stickiness, colors during bud building, and buzz.
The structure of all three very close to each other. All 3 cloned very easy IMHO.
Plant 1, her taste is exceptional! Her potency, is most excellent! My wife and her friend, bailed halfway down the joint, as it was to intense, and wanted a bit of a break.
Later on, we sampled plant 2.
Again, about halfway down, they bailed. This one seems to me to carry the herijuana traits over very well. As we smoked, the more intense the high became. The Heri buzz, is more like over doing it when smoking opium. You can function, just no interest to do so. You do not get the body high of opium at all.
Plant 3, she is a stench wench! Hell they all stink, but 3 has a unique stink, it’s so strong, a stomach churning cultivar for sure. But you can not stop yourself, from burying your nose into the jar, and inhaling that essence into you!
Again, about halfway down the joint, my wife is just bobble headed, her friend, took maybe 2 hits, from it. Soaring high, so delicious, just super great plants to to get to know and run.

A part of me is thinking there is no reason to worry about curing these! I may just seal a meal half of each and right into the freezer. Cure other half, to see what we like better.
These beans could stand next to or taller, to the strains I paid up a year or 2 ago from Capulator’s Dirt Letter, trying to beat the $200.00 a pack on ever seed seller sight I found.
Just my $.02

SeeYa’s

12 Likes

Oh I didn’t cure the (Grease’s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x Cherry west bc at all :joy: smoked great to me

4 Likes

I keep telling @stanknugzz77 he has some fucking :fire: best shit I ever grew hands down

3 Likes

killer harvest and smoke report @webeblzr :wink:
Those plates of bud look so goddamn inviting!!!
well done!

3 Likes

Nice bud Buddy wow

Great job Webe

Paps

3 Likes

( Grease’s pieces x Tropicana cookies ) x cherry west bc

Here’s just a few bud pics theses babies are at 60 days from flip I’ll most likely see them go 9 maybe 9.5 weeks trichomes are mainly cloudy some amber and some clear so soon

Buds are rock hard I know people may say that a lot ! oh yeah I heard that before , but these buds are like break a grinder hard lol :joy:

Colors are beautiful and they are eye candy :lollipop:

Going to start diluting the reservoir currently pH is at 6.2 and P PMs are 870. Of jacks 5/12/26.
I’ll dilute till it’s plain ph’ed water to the finish

Don’t tell anyone but I think I’ll pick a but for a quick dry and give it a go

Paps

11 Likes

love the colors on those @Papalag … I’d be hard pressed not to sample that early too!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yea my will power was pretty much non existent

3 Likes