Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Atta boy! :facepunch:t2:respect

2 Likes

Awesome! I knew that you would be able to bring them back around. Good on you!

Which ones are you running again and how many do you have of each?

I look forward to seeing how they progress! I appreciate you! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

I have 6 Chem de la black, 6 HEL and 12(think) mikado x Tropicana cookies f2 . I think I will have to hold the HEL back a bit but there will be another open when they have fully recovered. The mikado x Tropicana cookies look pretty dang good too. I will take some photos as I transplant and sex them. I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day!

3 Likes

Welcome home! It looks like the ladies fared well in your wifeā€™s care. Please pass on my appreciation again!

They are all gorgeous! 3 & 4 definitely look like they have some more life left in them. So beautiful! I truly appreciate you and your wife! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

CHEM DEL LA BLACK day 45
I just want to take this time to post a pic while theyā€™re not thirsty for a change .

It was definitely time for a transplant too

6 Likes

Yes! My trip went well. And my wife did an excellent job juggling 3 kids, 2 dogs, 20 chickens and my plants. Her strength is amazing and unrivaled.

9 Likes

They definitely appear to be loving their new shoes! I donā€™t doubt that they will explode with growth now. I appreciate you! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

It has started already. These are for sure gonna be the biggest plants Iā€™ve vegged

3 Likes

I should be getting another round of testers out sometime this week. Anyone who is interested in running some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

These hybrids are available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch

(Black Triangle F2 TK leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V1

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandmaā€™s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

These hybrids are still available for testing as well:

Goji OG x (Black Triangle F2) Black Goji

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

7 Likes

So looks like Iā€™m going to be getting the hel and black apple rocking and transplanted a few weeks sooner then expected last night found that the sour diesel Iā€™m running has sacks all in the flowers didnā€™t notice it earlier they where pretty hidden as Iā€™ve had lots going on havenā€™t taken much time in the tents the past few weeks it pollinated the whole tent so going to be taking the loss chopping early so I can get hel and black apple rocking to get some sensi before I run out of reserves

7 Likes

Damn, super sorry to hear this, get em, right back up homie, RIGHT BACK UP! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Fuck. That sucks and I am sorry that you are dealing with that. It definitely sounds like Sour Diesel genetics though. There is dank to be found, but intersex traits can definitely be present as well. I believe that you and I have chatted about that before, but I could be mistaken. Good on you for taking it in strides though.

I hope that the Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple and Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel fill your jars with some nice sinsemilla. Being on my second run of the Hel myself, I am pretty sure that it will haha. I appreciate you! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

6 Likes

I got a herm in my flower tent Iā€™m literally about to go cull right now and replace it with the (Greaseā€™s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc) F2

4 Likes

My heart wouldnā€™t let me do it lolā€¦now Iā€™m over here making calls trying to find somebody to raise this he/sheā€¦ by the way @stanknugzz77 this is not your genetics Iā€™m speaking of

4 Likes

Those things look like theyā€™ve been looking for new shoes for a while

3 Likes

They definitely were lol

2 Likes

Risk I took I knew what I potentially was doing running sour would of had most my tent fine but due to circumstances the whole tent got fucked thankfully got a decent bit of stored weed that should cover me till next harvest going to be chopping them down in the next day or two and will be getting two hel and 2 black apple in there place

Hope so too canā€™t wait to see these plants shine and take off there all looking good much :heart::v::seedling::sunny:

3 Likes

I appreciate the clarification brother, but I didnā€™t think that you had anything of mine in flower at the moment anyway. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

Hi all you testers and tokers and fellow OGā€™s

Greaseā€™s pieces x Tropicana cookies x cherry :cherries: west BC
Small bud pictured

Phenom
Tropicana leaner

Tasty :yum: smooth to smoke
Small bowl test and walked the dog
Very nice hi by the time I got home the high set in . Relaxing, very pleasant feeling ,high , and ready to do another. Enjoyable!!!
Color is amazing some green buds as well but there is a large amount of the purple
Buds them selves are not overly large (very nice size ) but hard as F !!!
Break a grinder hard lol ( or at least clog it up )

I did not make seeds but kept cuts for further experiments

12 Likes

Well done Paps! Looks absolutely stellar! Definitely making me a believer in those octos! @Papalag

2 Likes