Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Looking at these I feel proud. I rush to flip everything. Not this time. Don’t know how I’m gonna hold out til the other tent is available tho. Fuck it I’ll figure it out

5 Likes

Looking good brother! What were the other 2 males? That is a beautiful leaf in last picture of the (Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black. The leaf morphology almost looks like a perfect mix of Chem Del La Chem and Black Triangle; I love it! It will be interesting to see how that plant progresses. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Both were BT x CW , ya that one intrigues me a lot, crazy shape, and a powerful smell as well, the Goji patch have very very unique stem rubs! I’m just glad everything is headed back to normal after like 25 days with next to no light etc. Now it’s on!

4 Likes

Are you running Athena on these plants? Everything looks pretty good brother! :fire:

3 Likes

Yezzir, correct term would be learning Athena lol, thank you :pray:t2:

3 Likes

I truly appreciate that brother, but all praise goes to you and the people who created the cultivars that I utilized to create the hybrid.

You literally did amazing on that run from start to finish! Thank you again! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Good on you brother! They are all looking beautiful! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Any descriptions of the smell at this point?

Didn’t you say that one of the Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch plants literally smelled like shit? Haha.

I used to get some flowers back in the late 90s-early 2000s that smelled like dog shit. It never had a name attached to it (not many did back in the day), but I always enjoyed it when it would come through. I have always favored the unique over the run-of-the-mill.

I am happy to hear that brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

CHEM DEL LA BLACK

So I’m at like day 44 veg. I want to flip them but not in this tent. I’m wondering what they’ll look like in 5 weeks. Fuck idk maybe I’ll give it 3 more weeks then start flowering them in this tent for 2 weeks. I sure hope I don’t run out of headroom

7 Likes

They are looking beautiful brother!

They might need some bigger pots by then haha.

I am sure that whatever route that you choose will be sufficient.

I recall you saying that you have a cut of the male rooting, but do you have cuts of all of the females? I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Thank you thank you

I think they need some bigger pots now. The roots are shooting out the bottom of the one in the back on the right :joy:

Hell yea. NOT making that mistake again lol

2 Likes

The Chem de la black are looking the best but they are all coming back very well from the frost bite. I will be transplanting them into 15 gallon pots or beds and prepping them for flower.

8 Likes

Day 78F for Garmr V1

Some of these don’t look like they want to finish! Lol

1 and 2 are about done.

11 Likes

3 and 4 look like they can go longer

12 Likes

So my dilemma yesterday was caused by me trying to be cheap and not buy and more soil. This morning I said fuck it and threw some new shoes on the ladies. Just gonna have to get another bag later.

6 Likes

Hey Thats_bank,
The never ending medium requirements. It does make for a headache, at times for sure.
I’m either, finding space to hold used rootballs, to rework them or I need to throw a tarp down and mix up more, then into a storage tote.
Then I got a tote for starter mix, some finer perlite and few chunks of Sunshine Mix #4, about a 50/50 mix, for my new kids.
Hell even just water as a medium needs maintenance, of some type, of PH adjustments, or PPM’s need a jolt, before your nose tells you something is out of whack.

4 Likes

Story of my life…. I remember 4 years ago sending Moko koko a pic of 147 bags, that was one season , me and my mentor. That was the year I started contemplating LSO, but IM STILL buying bags, constantly. Definitely looking into other methods this year.

3 Likes

Get some good landscaping material and make your own.Itll work out much cheaper than buying and really so easy to make.Loads of tutorials on YouTube
I had a small piece I tried on.Took me less than 10minutes to sew up.

7 Likes

Very pretty girls.

3 Likes

I’ve been making miracles happen on the budget I’ve been on all year but things are finally looking up. My plan now is stock pile re-amend and recycle

2 Likes