Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

You all are far too kind! I truly appreciate you all! I am just happy that everyone is finding something that they enjoy in my work. That always feeds the soul. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

And good weed feeds a bowl

1 Like

I am happy to hear that!

I truly appreciate your support brother! I am sure that @Ris does as well!

She is beautiful! As always, it is truly a pleasure to have my work in your garden! I am stoked that you are keeping some cuts of the (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc) around and that you have some of my other work running as well! Please always feel free to post any pictures or information in this thread. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

11 more days then I’m flipping these Bank on Instagram: "A little defoliation…I decided I’m giving them 11 more days of veg and that’s it"

2 Likes

Hey ya Paps, your grow is why, I choose these!
Thank you all for the most kind words.

I’m loving the Dog Patch project, and the newly started hazmat x blowfish x staggerlee !!
Got go update my cannabis caps project also.

3 Likes

Beautiful work! I concur!

Looking good brother! Hopefully you get some more females out of the bunch. I look forward to seeing how they progress for you! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

This is “The” (Grease’s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc) F2. Y’all cross your fingers that she’s like the F1s. Damn sure smells that way right now. I mean spot on

6 Likes

I hope it turns out as nice as your F1 ladies brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I’m almost certain it will at this point. I took a few leaves off the other day and smelled my finger. It smelled EXACTLY like the F1s.

2 Likes

I don’t know why this made me laugh so much. I gotta put down the drugzz.

Here is to hoping! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Taking the tent down tonight so will have the Hel and black apple set up by tomorrow ready to get them raging in the 20 gallons @stanknugzz77 sorry for lack of updates the past few weeks

2 Likes

I know exactly what you’re thinking about :joy:

4 Likes

I have the Chem de la blacks transplanted and I hope to get he rest sexed and in the new beds today.

5 Likes

CHEM DEL LA BLACK day 61 VEG
My god these b****** are really hitting a stride image
Idk what to do. They’re about 14 inches from the light(the shortest) the tallest is about 10-12 inches away. I only have room to go up about 2 1/2 inches more with the light in this tent the other tent isn’t finished. Wtf did i do …I gotta go to Home Depot :rofl:

8 Likes

:bulb:maybe I could switch the tents around. The other one is way taller

3 Likes

No apology necessary. I have been going through some shit over here, so I am just trying to keep my head above water myself.

Sounds like a solid plan to me! I am fucking stoked to see how they look in the 20 gallons. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

They definitely seem to be bouncing back well. I look forward to seeing how the other hybrids are faring as well.

Are those the 15 gallon pots? And are you flowering them indoors or out? My feeble mind can’t recall haha. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

outdoor Hel tapped in starting to spread its wings @stanknugzz77

Black apple looking great too

going to be some monsters in a few months time :smiling_imp:

Indoor update later today once I get them transplanted

6 Likes

oh ya… the outdoor test grows begin… Love it !!!
I’ve got 2 out in the greenhouse now and both are in 7gallon and they seem to like the reammended soil mix I did up. I’d go bigger but I light dep by carrying my plants in and out of the dark room that my greenhouse attaches to so 7 gallon was as big as I can carry and that is pushin it with my broken body LOL
I’ll take some pics later.

5 Likes

Excited to be growing outdoors something magical about sun growing last year was my first outdoor season so much different then indoor way less control more at mercy of Mother Nature learned a lot last year hoping these plants turn out decent :crossed_fingers: @SHSC-1

2 Likes