Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Good to see you brother!

Are you speaking specifically on the Stagger Lee x (Cherry West Bc) Apples & Cherries or hybrids made with it? I still have Apples & Cherries seeds, but I haven’t made any hybrids with it. Hopefully that helps. Feel free to hit me up with a PM, if not. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Looking good brother!

I am sure that they will bounce back in no time. It should be interesting to see 2 different phenotypes of each hybrid side by side.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing all of the outdoor ladies!

I am stoked to see you work your canopy magic on them.

I appreciate you, but no apology necessary.

That should give them some time to acclimate to their new homes and spread their wings a little bit. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Just in case anyone did not know or maybe forgot that I am doing an annual contest to give away $100 gift certificate to Great Lakes Genetics @Great_lakes_Genetics, with entries ending on the last day of November and a winner to be voted on during December:

Anyone who is interested in running some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

These hybrids are available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch

(Black Triangle F2 TK leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V1

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

These hybrids are still available for testing as well:

Goji OG x (Black Triangle F2) Black Goji

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

outdoor hel large and in charge

Outdoor black apple

just absolutely beautiful plant

the other hel and black apple looks a little rough but starting to improve and spread out now that there in the 20s

10 Likes

June 23rd - Week 9
Not much to Update on, Added a support stake, might Top soon
Chem Del La Black has nice structure, stretching a little but the topping will fix that
(Tropicana Cookies x Herijuana) x Cherry West #1 is kinda short, #2 has decent strech

I Foliar Fed Calcium last week (The Tropicana Cookies had greened up without any help)
I think Silica and Calcium help with the heat stress
Silica this week along with a Compost Tea

Chem Del La Black #1 / #2

(Tropicana Cookies x Herijuana) x Cherry West #1 / #2

10 Likes

Holy shit these are gorgeous!

I am sure that these will bounce back now that they have been transplanted. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

Looking more and more beautiful every time!

The #1 could be a Cherry West Bc leaning phenotype. The majority of the Cherry West Bc line seems to stay pretty squat. It has a very similar structure to the Cherry west Bc as well.

Good to hear that the (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc) bounced back from the transplant. Most likely just a little rootbound, which is usually par for the course in my operation haha. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I am gathering another round of testers to send out this week. Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

These hybrids are available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

These hybrids are still available for testing as well:

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Officially my @stanknugzz77 tent lol. Chem del la black got some crazy shit going on with the leaves. Idk what it is maybe it was the fact that they weren’t under the light for 3/4 days then I put them back under it at full blast yesterday. Like I said I don’t know but I turned the lights down just in case

5 Likes

I would be super happy to test these

My second choice would be

3 Likes

I truly appreciate you sticking with it through everything brother! I hope that everything starts to settle for you soon.

My eyes definitely are not what they used to be, but are you referring to a little bit of burn on the leaves and the tips curling upward a little bit? Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Yea here’s a better pic

7 Likes

Now they’re looking pretty happy outdoor v. indoor I must say. Greases pieces x Tropicana cookies testers. They’ll hit flower about sept 16.

7 Likes

Are you saying that they didn’t have a light for a while? If so, my guess would be going from no light/low light to the intensity of the LED would most likely be the culprit. I would cut the crispy/dry shit off at some point, as depending on what your temperature/humidity situation is, it could possibly lead to some mold later on. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Yea they were in very little light for days. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. And I been chopping like a mf lol can’t stand the look of that shit

2 Likes

Looking good brother! How many of the (Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2 do you have left? I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I am sure that you have it handled. If there is one thing that you know how to do, it is roll with the motherfucking punches like a fucking champ and that is literally ALL aspects of growing cannabis. My hats off to you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

My 4 female Chem de la black feeling good as they enter they last couple days of veg.

5 Likes

Mikado x Tropicana cookies f2 all bedded up and ready to flower.

I am sitting on the fence on whether to include the HEL in this room or wait a couple weeks for the next opening…

I will decide after I spread the girls that are already in there and see how it looks for space.

9 Likes

Everything is looking like it bounced back nicely!

How many females did you end up with from each? My apologies if you have told me before.

If you are sure that you will have an opening for them in the next couple of weeks and the choice is between cramming them in now or waiting a couple of weeks for space, I would vote for waiting. Definitely feel free to run it however you think is best though. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like