Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

I haven’t sexed the HEL yet but I have 4 Chem de la black and 8 Mikado x Tropicana cookies f2 females. I am not 100 percent confident on the m x tc mostly due to the high ratio of females.

I am going to wait on flowering the HEL. I have the head room so I can get away with growing bigger plants and I usually do alright with them.

I also lan to post more frequently now that it will be a little more interesting.

Thank you for the opportunity!

2 Likes

Update time!! I apologize for being lax on this. Life has been non stop this whole month and the next one is looking to be more of the same. Everything is looking great. Not much difference between the Black Apples. No smells to report. They look great tho. The Hazmat OG x Blowfish x Staggerlee are beasts. I have two very different phenos. One has thin long leaves the other is fat short leaves. Both are beasts. Pic below.

Hazmat OG x Blowfish x Staggerlee

Black Apple

Grundle

3 Likes

haha so that’s were are the females went!!!
I ended up with 6 males and 2 females :rofl:
That’s the way it goes sometimes but I am really pleased with the 2 females I do have.
I’m working in the greenhouse most of the day so will take the camera with me and post some pics in a bit.

2 Likes

Your black apples are squat af they barely stretch in flower I take it? Getting my flower tent ready to flip here in a few weeks super stoked

2 Likes

ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED T-SHIRT ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have had quite a few inquiries as to when I would be running another round of orders for t-shirts.

T-shirts can be ordered with or without the motto on the back.
043fb53c70d4a526eab92b1762d0a9334b0f9cdf_2_500x500 - Copy
ac090d9fd86eb64f209229b57b26cdd1cba60f5e_2_492x500 - Copy
To show my appreciation for everyone’s love and support, I will be including a little something special with each order and even more with orders of multiple shirts.

Anyone who is interested in placing an order, please hit me up with a message. Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

9 Likes

Yes sir. Maybe put on three inches once in flower. Starting week three.

3 Likes

Very cool T-shirt! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Cool I’m in xl logo on front pocket

2 Likes

Much appreciated! I am biased haha, but I fucking love them. Quality t-shirt as well. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

I sent you a message with the information brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

I appreciate the information!

Fucking smart! Man there are some gems to be found in the Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel. I still have two females that I am trying to narrow down to one and this will be my 3rd run with them.

Sounds good to me! I am a plant nerd haha, so I find it all interesting.

Truly my pleasure! Thank you for following through! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Are you finding the dogwalker leaners or bt leaners more appealing and any traits to look out for in particular for the nicer phenos? @stanknugzz77

3 Likes

Fucking both! Seriously though haha. And there are some that are such a beautiful blend of both and others that have traits of both parents, but are something else entirely. Again, just so many unique plants to be found in that hybrid.

This is a little bit complicated if someone hasn’t grown Dogwalker OG or Black Triangle, but I can definitely do my best to make a post about it when I have a little more time. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

There is 4 in there plus I have the pack I bought off you as well still unopened that came in the mail today along with all those other lovely goodies. Seems we have two females in this lot of four for sure. The center one is the star of the show by far amazing vigor and structure and sweet sickly skunk coming off her

3 Likes

I appreciate your apology, but it is all good. That is just how life goes. I have been trying to gather myself too the point that I feel like my life isn’t to hectic/busy, so I can run another order for t-shirts for like the last month. I finally just realized for the thousandth time that the “perfect time” doesn’t exist haha. Thank you for sticking with it and following through with the testers!

I am happy to hear that! They are definitely looking nice from here!

I am kind of surprised that there are not short/squat and tall/lanky phenotypes, from the two parents.

No smells yet across the board or just with the Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple? Did you say that you are 3 weeks into 12/12?

Yeah the Blowfish can definitely bring some stretch into play.

The thin leaves are mostly from the Hazmat OG x Blowfish Hogfish side of things, whilst the short, fat leaves most likely come from the Stagger Lee.

The leaves in your first picture of the (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Stagger Lee look very similar to Blowfish for sure. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

3 grama dogs out of 5 had some damp off

And there not alone this grow I had a great deal of damp off on a good number of seed this run

7 Likes

Yes they are in their third week of flower. The black apples have no real discerning smells yet. Just a touch of frost. The two hJazmats have slight smells and more frost bud not overly stinky yet. Now mind you since I’ve had Covid my smells-vision hasn’t been what it is to. Lol

Grundle

2 Likes

You are over here posting in my thread whilst I was over posting in yours haha. That made me laugh for some reason.

Sorry to hear of the issues with damping off, especially since you said that it was quite a few throughout the germination. That always hurts.

Again, the Irene OG x Dog Patch AKA Grandma’s Dog should have some really interesting plants in it. I hope that you get some females out of those 3 seedlings! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Tag your it :joy::joy::joy::wave:

2 Likes

Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies F2
The girls are happy now that they have settled into thier final pots :wink:

7 Likes