Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Chem Del La Black day day 14F
I raised my light and cut it down to 40% and they seem to be happy with that for right now.

6 Likes

Looking good brother! I look forward to seeing how they progress now that they are in their final pots. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I truly appreciate everyone who reached out about ordering t-shirts! Way more people than I expected, which is always awesome!

I will be taking orders/collecting payments for a week or so and then ordering will be closed. Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Looking especially nice for 14 days into 12/12! I am stoked to see what you find in the (Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black! I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Me too man I got this firm belief that w/e you breed will be gas so I can’t wait to rub a sugar leaf…and hit it with the blue kush pollen. Make some chem del la black & blue :joy:

2 Likes

You guys are doing a great job with your grows and pictures!
@stanknugzz77 you have some great crosses on that tester list

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me!

Stop! The universe will hear you and fuck my shit up real quick haha. What did I tell you? Lower your expectations haha.

For real though, I am just doing what I love and creating hybrids that I want to look through in my garden. I’m always stoked when other people want my work in their gardens, especially when they find something that they enjoy in my creations. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

:joy::joy:Ite Ite I’ll stop jinxing shit

4 Likes

I concur!

I truly appreciate that! Again, I am just making seeds that I want to look through in my own garden.

Thank you for signing up for the monthly email list as well. I do what I do because I love it and I am addicted to it haha, but everyone’s love, interest and support for my work is a huge driving force as well. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I am still working on getting another round of testers sent out this week. Anyone else who is interested in running some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

These hybrids are available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

These hybrids are still available for testing as well:

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Howdy!

Chem^3, Week 6.

16 Likes

Beautiful pictures man

2 Likes

Wow how’s the smell :nose: :drooling_face:

1 Like

Good to see you around brother! I hope all is well with you!

Beautiful work on your part! I feel like you were having some issues a few weeks back, but it looks like you are bringing it home. I appreciate you stopping through and sharing! You know that my plant addiction always just makes me want more haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

this black apple was looking mighty fine this morning will get full outdoor update later or tomorrow @stanknugzz77

7 Likes

Looks great. Glad someone finally put up the chem 3! I couldn’t believe no one was doing it

4 Likes

So stoked to see those grown out going to pop some with bodhis white lotus for next round hope you find a female in the bunch!

1 Like

I second that inquiry! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

You and me both haha. Just to clarify, @Mr.Christmas ordered the Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3 like 2 weeks after they were harvested. I sent him a fat pack and then another fat pack as freebies with another order haha.

I have sold/sent out a fuckload of them as freebies, but @Mr.Christmas is the only person that I know of (other than myself) that has them in their garden. I haven’t had anyone ask to test it.

I have ran the Chem^3 three times now and have chosen a male and female to work with and have made a few hybrids, F2s and my Chem D Bc1 that should be ready to harvest in a week or so haha.

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

She is looking beautiful!

I look forward to it whenever it is convenient for you! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz