Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

A challenge for sure but I like a challenge :smiling_imp: can’t wait to get these in flower and see what they do! Hope the hel don’t give me too much hell :joy:

5 Likes

I have seen your work; I have the utmost faith in your abilities!

I look forward to seeing what you find! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

no pics today but I took clones yesterday afternoon from my two Mikado x tropicanna cookies F2 plants. Due to my season constraints I ‘have’ to flip these by the end of the week so flowering starts real soon :wink: They are growing really fast with tonnes of vigor, super nice plants @stanknugzz77 , I know I’m gonna be happy I gave them greenhouse slots :wink:

3 Likes

Smart move for sure brother!

Awesome. It should get interesting really soon!

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying growing them so far. I hope that you find something that you enjoy! Thank you again for giving my work a spot in your garden! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Since the contest, for me, is sort of behind me now, Here is another batch, of the TropicannaCookies x Herijuana x Cherry West BC, just cloned from a clone, from the #3 plant , when I started this project.
It is a stunning plant, gives up lots of bud, hell I’m still smoking the first cutting of her.

She will be in my garden for quite a while! Every single person that samples her, goes bat shit to have some.

All the best everyone!

12 Likes

ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED T-SHIRT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Tracking is showing the t-shirts arriving at one of my safe addys early next week. I will update everyone when the package is in hand. Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Another beautiful batch of (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)!

I am happy to hear that everyone is enjoying her and that you will be keeping her in rotation for a while! It is always a nice feeling when someone perceives my work in such a way.

Are you still testing the (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Stagger Lee? Either way, I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Hey ~nugzz, I sure am, I’m heading that way, to snap some pics of them.
AND, to make more copies of the TcC’s x heri x crywstbc #3 she is the most potent, easiest to clone girl, I’ve run into in a while.
I’m sayin to anyone growing testing them, if you smell burnt rubber, you won the lottery.
My wife, and few friends, swear, this one is twice as potent from all that came from the gripe of test seeds.
I really believe the Herijuana expressed forward, for whatever reason.
I enjoy all of them, this one is just exceptional!!
Your most welcome to have a copy of Burnt Rubber, if you want, but I get it, you got lots and lots of plants.
Just a killer good strain man!
I’ll drop those pics over there, in that thread, hazmatog x blowfish xstaggerleee

2 Likes

Top dress today. Here are some close-ups of the black apple and the hazmat OG cross with blowfish crossed with Stagger Lee.

I have a plethora of different smells from sweet to funky fuel. Again my sniffer isn’t what it use to be since Covid. Once they’re down I’ll be able to give a better report. They all smell delicious tho.

Grundle

10 Likes

Here’s a cut of grease piece’s x Tropicana cookies x ( cherry west ) it my 2 nd run with her she’s a keeper iv got 2 keepers from this line 1 Tropicana cookies leaner pictured in my mini Octopot and a cherry west leaner
The 2 different cuts are being grafted to my multi strain mom you need to keep this one around

Grama dog

The 3 are doing well , they still not sexed yet there should be something special hidden here

10 Likes

Seems to me there is aways fire going down in this thread…:fire:

5 Likes

I popped a pack of these back in April and the germ rate was 100% sadly two weeks into the grow I got hit with Covid pretty bad and lost about 80% of the grow to leaf miners and not being able to care for them. Still one of my biggest regrets of this year because everyone else’s packs look amazing!

6 Likes

July 5th / July 12th (Week 10 / Week 11)
Hey all back for some more updates, I missed last week but have some back log pics.

I topped the plants on July 10th, they are bouncing back pretty good.
I’m noticing a lighter green in the leaves, might need to bump some sort of nitrogen
My last feeding was Compost Tea / Terp Tea Grow (7 - 1 - 1) on July 9th
It might be heat / underwater / overwater stress causing a little lighter green
I’m feeding really light. I feel like its time to bump it up.
I have a supersoil mix that was a little hot last year, seems to have cooled down.
Overall looking happy, might need some more support after the topping.

Chem Del La Black #1 / #2 July 5th

Chem Del La Black #1 / #2 July 12th

(Tropicana Cookies x Herijuana) x Cherry West Bc #1 / #2 July 5th

(Tropicana Cookies x Herijuana) x Cherry West Bc #1 / #2 July 12th

10 Likes

Much appreciated brother!

I never get tired of hearing this! I am beyond stoked that you are all loving it so much!

I truly appreciate the offer! Ever since I ran the '88 G-13/HP that NDNGuy gifted me years ago, I have always had a special place in my heart for cultivars that smell like burnt rubber.

I do have lots and lots of plants haha and I always favor doing large hunts and making my own selections AND I am always really apprehensive of taking in any new plants after having to cull my entire operation 2-3 years ago when I fucked up and got russet mites. I literally lost my entire life’s work in plants. And it only worries me even more with how rampant everyone seems to act like HpLVD is these days.

I will definitely keep the offer in mind though and if you still have it whenever I am after it, I would definitely love to check it out. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Looking absolutely beautiful brother! You are keeping them all happy for sure. Which pictures are which hybrid?

Sounds like winners to me! Especially funky fuel! There should be quite a few of those in the (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) AKA Hogfish hybrids. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

The fourth and fifth pics are the hazmat. The rest are black Apple.

4 Likes

Chem del la black day 28F

As suspected shit is starting to get stronger and I can say confidently that wasn’t no damn spice that’s chem I’m smelling

8 Likes

Looking good brother!

I am stoked that you are enjoying your two cuts of (Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc) enough to keep them in rotation!

This is awesome! I am honored to have my work included in your grafting project!

I am definitely excited to see what you find in the Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog!

Side note: I have always kind of thought that Irene was related to Triangle Kush in some way. It is crazy to me how similar some of your Grandma’s Dog plants look to TK. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I can see that they are a lighter green, but can’t really diagnose what might be the issue from the pictures. Definitely could be lacking some nitrogen (but I would go easy and not heavy-handed at this point with adding nitrogen) or underwatering or heat stress. Again, always hard for me to tell unless I am physically with a plant. Whatever it is, I trust that you will be able to remedy it.

You have some nice, big ladies there. I look forward to seeing them in full flower! Again, they should be nice representations of both ends of the spectrum of my work. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Looking really nice for 4 weeks in!

I am happy to hear that the smells are getting stronger now, especially that they are smelling like Chem.

I will say though, you could be smelling some spicy scents from the kush side of things. I have experienced quite a few kush plants with a certain spicy smell to them.

My Face Off IX female cut that I found from seed and work with has a spicy scent that I can’t even put into words. It is delicious. I literally just refer to my Face Off IX cut as Spicy and my Goji OG cut as Sweet haha, Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes