Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

@stanknugzz77 i see you use a cherry west male a lot! I salvaged 3 cherry west bc4 from a failure seed pop, two females and one male, they smell exactly like purple wookie v2 from bodhi, but i did NOT like that one, question is, hows the weed? should i try making seeds with the 3 plants i have surviving?

4 Likes

I fuck with a female pretty hardcore too haha.

I donā€™t grow or work with cultivars that I do not enjoy myself. It might sound selfish, but, if I am growing for flowers or seeds, they are always for myself, first and foremost haha.

Are you speaking on hybrids or F2s? Either way, yes! Haha. I mean, I canā€™t really speak on what kind of plants you will pull out of those 3, but I enjoyed all of my Cherry West Bc females to some degree and my male makes good hybrids, I think haha.

Totally unrelated, but humorous story (to me at least haha):

A long time ago, in a land far far away, I used to test for several breeders. I would get tons and tons of work and it often didnā€™t have a name. Just the lineage of the hybrids. For 2-3 years I got hybrids from a few different breeders that had something called Big Buddyā€™s Lavender Appalachia (or sometimes listed as Big Buddyā€™s Lavender x Appalachia) in them. I didnā€™t really follow much of Bodhiā€™s work, but 5 or so years after, I started to hear about Bodhiā€™s work with a hybrid called Wookie. It took me forfuckingever to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that my homies had been working with Wookie before it was named Wookie haha. Ahhhh the good olā€™ days. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

10 Likes

I miss that: when you knew what the genetics of whatever you were smoking were, simply because the ā€œnameā€ was the genetics haha.

What do you like, high-wise, about the Cherry West that @supershitfuck was asking about? Just curious, obviously.

5 Likes

The fact that it actually gets me high haha.

I didnā€™t know much about Cherry West Bc before Meangene sent me the seeds (hell I didnā€™t even know that there was anything Limeade in it until I was 3/4 of the way through flowering and wondered why I was getting such a limeade smell from some of the females and I finally looked up the lineage haha), but I had heard about it before and knew that it was hype or sought after. More often than not, hype shit has let me down. I donā€™t chase hype shit haha.

Also, it is like Cherry/Lime/Gas and I usually enjoy the foul/funky cultivars more, especially when it comes to the effects. I might just be biased in my preferences, but I have often found some of the more fruity stuff to be lacking in effects. My Cherry West Bc female certainly does not.

I see people ranking smell/taste/looks pretty high in their priorities for their weed quite often. My top 3 priorities are as follows:

1. Effects
  2. Effects
  3. Effects (and maybe stank/flavor haha)

When it comes to smoking, I donā€™t give a fuck how pretty flowers are or if they smell like childrenā€™s candy or or orā€¦ I smoke to get high.

Look at the stark majority of my work haha. I fucking hate the name game. Unless the name is super simple to come up with. I am not really into branding or marketing at all, but I think that a large majority of people who are buying seeds prefer for cultivars to have some gitchy name. Understandably, most people would rather say they are smoking Zkittles (or however you spell it haha), than (Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc).

Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

9 Likes

That does seem to be a sorta running theme with the ā€œfruityā€ stuff, for sure.

Totally. Although it is kinda nice when the weed tastes really good, too haha.

But they might as well just say the genetics. If theyā€™re talking to me, anyway, because Iā€™m gonna be like,ā€Double Ice Cream Shablam? I dunno what that is, tell me the genetics,ā€ haha!

4 Likes

:joy::joy: I think itā€™s how the sold us on the whole ā€œloudā€ thing. I remember when I used to buy mid full of sticks and seeds and get a decent sized bag for $10. Then they came out with loud and the only thing that made me pay $20 a gram was smell/taste/looksā€¦completely fucked the game up and made me prissy

3 Likes

ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED T-SHIRT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Tracking shows delivered! I am not sure when I will be able to meet the homie to pick up the package, but I should hopefully have everything packaged and ready to ship early next week! I will reach out to everyone for addresses etc ASAP. I truly appreciate everyoneā€™s love and support! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

I am still waiting on a couple of addresses etc, so I can have everything shipped at once. Everything is ready to fly, it just needs to be bagged and labelled when I have all of the addresses. My apologies for the delay. I truly appreciate everyoneā€™s patience and understanding! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

Went and checked on my (Greaseā€™s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc) F2 today itā€™s doing good still. I gave her a top dressing took some pictures and Iā€™ll forget about her again for a week or 2

8 Likes

Looking good brother!

Do you have someone watering? Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

1 Like

Nope just me occasionally and Mother Nature :joy::joy: my mom ainā€™t walking back there. And I expect my cousins not to touch my plant and I donā€™t touch his lol

1 Like

T-shirt orders flew this AM! I will reach out to everyone with tracking ASAP. I truly appreciate everyoneā€™s love and support! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

Itā€™s that time again! New Cherry West Bc male hybrids are ready for testing!

Anyone who is interested in running some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Greaseā€™s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandmaā€™s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

10 Likes

Tee shirt and some amazing freebees arrived safe and sound today Iā€™ll be warring my shirt shortly
Thanks nuggz

4 Likes

You could surprise me with any of them and I would be more than excited. Some fire in there for sure.

2 Likes

šŸ«£ Iā€™m just gonna act like I donā€™t see that tester list for right nowā€¦gosh but yea hereā€™s the Chem Del La Black just entering week 6 flower

wasnā€™t sure about the pollution so I hit it again :joy:
And for a bonus the (Greaseā€™s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc) F2

11 Likes

Thank you again for your seed order, as well as your t-shirt order brother! I hope that you enjoy!

I truly appreciate you and everyone else who supports my work! I am always stoked when anyone is intrigued by/grows/enjoys my work etc, but the community that surrounds my work is really just full of top-notch people in the cannabis community. I canā€™t emphasize how much that really means to me. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

5 Likes

I feel the same way, but then again, it is my work, so I might be a little bit biased haha. I appreciate your interest in my work! Please feel free to reach out if you are interested in running some testers. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

Man this humidity has been a bitch. I noticed 2 buds on top of one plant werenā€™t growing I mean at all. So for a couple days I just tucked those to give lowers light. Today I decided Iā€™m just gonna cut them off right so I go to cut them and start examining the specimen(lol) looks like that shit had started to rot. I cranked up the inline fan the dehum and the oscillating fan :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that brother. The humidity really has been a motherfucker. I have been running the mini splits and ACs at the grow and at the house basically nonstop.

Is it on the (Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black or something else? Either way, I am sorry that you are dealing with that. I hope that you got it all and that was the last of it that you have to deal with. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz