Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Some close ups of my girls. Middle of week three.

Below is Hazmat OG x Blowfish x Stagger Lee

Below is the two frostiest Black Apples.

The other three are great but not as pretty. All is healthy

Grundle

10 Likes

What smells you getting from the black apple @MyLittleGrundle

3 Likes

wowzers!! some nice pics rolling out. That Black Apple looks amazing.

Another week has slid on by and here are my two Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies F2
They are nearing flip day which will be Sunday I’m thinking. Both are super happy and I’ve just been feeding them water only. Might hit them with some alaska 0-10-10 once i put them in the light dep regime. Have not decided yet.

till next week!!!

8 Likes

Well here’s what the chem del la black are lookin like today at 21 days 12/12 I turned the light up some more btw

On another note “THE” F2 is smelling a little stronger than the F1 did.

11 Likes

Would it be fucked up if I call this hybrid Hogfish Apples? Haha.

I would say that they are looking nice for 3 weeks into 12/12. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

I’ve been calling the Hazmat OG x Blowfish x Staggerlee - Toxic Fish. As for smells I haven’t gotten my nose close enough yet. Plus my allergies are kicking my ass. I did catch a whiff of something that was very nice but there are three different kinds in there. Next top dressing I’m going to do a smell off. Thank guys

Grundle

3 Likes

So @stanknugzz77 what did the parents of this CDLB smell like I need some preconceived ideas to see if I agree :joy:

1 Like

Looking beautiful brother!

I look forward to watching the progress! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Sounds like a winner to me.

If I tell you, it will just get your hopes up way too high haha.

Beautiful work! They seem to be enjoying the light being turned up. I can’t wait to see what these bring.

I am considering creating this hybrid in reverse, just because I know that the genetics are solid all around. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Oh yes for sure. I’m gonna have to take a clone off the clone :joy:

You won’t break my soul beyonce voice it might not be the same but I know it’ll be fine gas

I’d grow it. What you gonna call that one?

1 Like

Hay Nuggz whaz up brother

Gama Dog. babies 3 out of 4 seeds I popped 1 died of damp off

Paps

8 Likes

they are really nice stocky plants with great structure and are very similar to each other with just a subtle difference in the leaves. The smells are not really coming thru yet but I have a bit of a head cold the past week so smells are kinda escaping me.
I’m excited that I still have the 5 seed tester pack of mikado x tropicanna cookies X cherry west bc to pop once the summer harvest comes down. I’ll do those indoors when the time comes :wink:

So many killer plants being grown and shown since this thread started. Amazing!!

4 Likes

Just wait until you have some plants that have been around for years haha.

Based on what the father’s genetics bring to the table (earthy, gassy, burnt rubber etc etc) and the mother’s genetics bring to the table (just really funky chemicals), I would say that you are in for a treat.

I hesitate to say that my Chem Del La Chem F2 female cut smells like acetone, but, when done right, that comes pretty damn close to describing her.

Me too haha.

Maaaaan I fucking hate the name game haha. Just to clarify, I still have my Chem Del La Chem F2 female and my Black Triangle F2 male that I used to make Chem Del La Black. And we are still way too early in the process to count on it actually coming to fruition, but

I have my 2 Black Triangle F2 females (one TK leaning and one '88 G-13/HP leaning) that I work with, as well as my Chem Del La Chem F2 male, so I could theoretically end up with:

(Black Triangle F2 TK leaning) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V1
and
(Black Triangle F2 '88 G-13/HP leaning) x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Black Del La Chem V2

Again, way way way too early for me to count my chickens before my seeds something something something. I have just been considering it quite a bit. Time will tell. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Ok so based on what you said I’ll just give you my “expert” opinion I was getting earthy with what I would describe as a hint of spice which I could be mistaken because i live in a place where people name weed what they want so I’m JUST truly learning to pinpoint accurate descriptions. Now with all that being said I had a screaming cookies tester from gps that smelled pretty earthy with a hint of “something” else and boring the beginning of flower then EVERYTHING changed at the end the shit started screaming. What I’m saying is I’m still jinxing it(or giving my prediction shall I say😂) and I think some crazy shit gonna happen later on in flower with these CDLB

:joy::joy: :saluting_face: loud and clear boss

2 Likes

Good to see you brother! I swear you don’t fuck around haha. Always keeping it moving and onto new things. I am intrigued by your grafting in your new thread. I need to stop by and catch up soon!

That Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog is looking nice! I feel like you just started them yesterday and they are already beasting, but life moves like that haha.

I am super proud that you will be rocking one of my t-shirts! I truly appreciate the support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED T-SHIRT ANNOUNCEMENT:

I truly appreciate everyone who has reached out to order t-shirts!

Today is the final day to place orders/send payment!

T-shirts can be ordered with or without the motto on the back.
043fb53c70d4a526eab92b1762d0a9334b0f9cdf_2_500x500 - Copy
ac090d9fd86eb64f209229b57b26cdd1cba60f5e_2_492x500 - Copy
To show my appreciation for everyone’s love and support, I will be including a little something special with each order and even more with orders of multiple shirts.

Anyone else who is interested in placing an order, please hit me up with a message. Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED T-SHIRT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Order placed/paid. I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits. Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Just in case anyone did not know or maybe forgot that I am doing an annual contest to give away $100 gift certificate to Great Lakes Genetics @Great_lakes_Genetics, with entries ending on the last day of November and a winner to be voted on during December:

Anyone who is interested in running some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

These hybrids are available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

These hybrids are still available for testing as well:

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

forgot to update the indoor doing great don’t mind the mess gotta get in there and shop vac thinking I need to upgrade to some 25 gallons next round filling out nicely the black apples(back two)are real slow going stout things but looking great though the hels are growing fast! @stanknugzz77

10 Likes

Looking beautiful in there!

The Stagger Lee x (Black Triangle F2) Black Apple are most likely leaning towards the Original Bubba in the Stagger Lee. Pretty slow and stout for sure.

The Stagger Lee female that I kept to work with (and utilized in the Black Apple) leans toward the Original Bubba and the Stagger Lee male that I kept to work with leans toward the Sour Apple IBL.

There are quite a few people with Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel plants beasting out, both indoors and outdoors.

It will be interesting to see you manage the canopy with the Black Apple and Hel at the same time. I wish you well with it! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes