Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Yea it was the chem del la black. I didn’t notice it anywhere else though hopefully I’m fine

2 Likes

Yeah that fucking sucks. What was your humidity at when you found it?

Fingers crossed for you for sure. Botrytis sucks dick. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing it jump up to about 67 then I got this damn dehum and when I fail to dump it in time I’ve seen 71 but it’s never long. I set the dehum and the inline fan to come in at 50 now and pointed the fan a little lower right now the tent is at 52

3 Likes

I’d love to run your chem 91 x do patch sir. Can pop immediately

1 Like

So you only have one oscillating fan right now? If you have the money, adding one or two more would probably help with humidity levels. Positioning them at different levels in the tent would help with air movement, as well.

You might also think about keeping the tent door open during lights-on. I hate doing that, but when we moved to our current house six years ago, I had no choice. It gets reeeeallllyyyy hot where we live now, even though we’re only eight miles from our old neighborhood. It’s also much drier than our old house, used to use only one humidifier; now I use four (and that’s only because my fifth broke during the last grow).

5 Likes

Yea I’ve been getting by with just one but not anymore :joy: I got a few more fans around the house they just don’t oscillate

3 Likes

That’s alright. One of my “tower” oscillating fans quit, uh, oscillating like a month after I bought it (fucking Home Depot garbage…). I keep it on the right side of the tent, the Little Blizzard is at soil-level on the left side of the tent (that one still oscillates after, like, eight years) and the other “tower” fan (the one that actually oscillates) in the middle on a five-gallon bucket. Plenty of air movement.

All of those fans are outside of the tent, btw, in front of the open tent door. I’m not making space in my tents for fans at the expense of having to lose a plant or two haha.

4 Likes

:joy::joy: I already stuck the dehum in there good thing my fans are clip on

3 Likes

Looking awesome at 6 weeks brother! I hope that you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor with the (Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I should be getting another round of testers sent out sometime this week! Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

Just in case anyone did not know or maybe forgot that I am doing an annual contest to give away $100 gift certificate to Great Lakes Genetics @Great_lakes_Genetics , with entries ending on the last day of November and a winner to be voted on during December:

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids are ready for testing!

Anyone who is interested in running some of my work, please feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

Well somewhere along the lines I fucked something up. Top dressed them 10 days ago exactly I believe gave them some recharge today and I’m crossing my fingers for a better tomorrow :joy:

Oh this is the Chem del la Black btw

6 Likes

I could slap myself right now. So I’ve been reading the packaging on these dry amendments doing exactly what it said then something told me to watch a video from someone actually using it to grow weed and low and behold I’ve been feeding the plants at half strength :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I am happy to hear that you are figuring it out! I thought that they looked a little hungry from your pictures, but I am far from an expert at diagnosing plant problems, especially from pictures.

All things considered, it still looks pretty delicious to me haha. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why they were hungry hell this means I’ve BEEN starving my plants anytime I top dressed this entire year period :joy:

1 Like

Better late than never though

1 Like

I have been having a rough week, but I am still planning on getting another round of testers sent out sometime this week! Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids are ready for testing!

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Haven’t updated in awhile dads been in and out of hospital been hectic but big one coming tonight flipped the girls(2 hel and 2 black apple)this morning can’t wait to see them in a few weeks! Going to be a packed tent let them get a little big but nothing I can’t manage :joy: will make sure to document the flower cycle at least weekly!

3 Likes

What’s the problem? That plant looks fine to me.

2 Likes

Got some premature fading going on

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear about your father. Life always comes first! I hope that everything goes as well as possible!

Yeeeee I can’t wait either!

I look forward to it! And those outdoor ladies too whenever is convenient. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like