Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

Another round of testers went out today! I will reach out to everyone individually as time permits. Thank you!

Anyone else who is interested in testing some of my work, feel free to reach out and we will make it happen.

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids are ready for testing!

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry D

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

These hybrids are also available for testing:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Stagger Lee

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Goodness gracious the quest for that old sour diesel got me looking so hard at the two sour crosses but I don’t have no damn space. Shit!

1 Like

I feel you brother. Join the club haha. Just start cramming plants everywhere haha.

Yeah there will most likely be some sour leaners in the ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours and Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours and any Cherry West leaners should be nice as well, but as with most of my projects, I am more so trying to create something unique, which will mean that I will be hoping to pull out a nice Cherry/Sour female. Easier said than done for sure though haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

I already have :joy:. I’m about to set the closet back up and flip my 2x2 to flower

1 Like

What’s up dudes!!!
Cut the Hazmat x Blowfish x StaggerLee down today, about 10-15% amber. Middle of week 7. Came out great. Big thick colas and frosty as hell. I apologize I didn’t take pics. I will when I start trimming.
The 5 Black Apple are rocking out really well. Even more frosty than the HogFish. Smells are very nice funky citrus. They got about a week and a half. Pics below are Black Apple.

12 Likes

Recieved these gems as well as my T-shirts. Thanks again @stanknugzz77
This will be my first grow on OG! Looking forward to the fun.

5 Likes

Great choices, Looking forward to your grow. :sunglasses::vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

:yum: Beauties!

2 Likes

Damn that seems quick. Just to clarify, middle of week 7 like ~45-46 days or am I mistaken?

Ouch on the no pictures part haha, but it’s all good. Do you have any recent ones of them?

Sounds good to me!

They are beautiful! What day are they at in the pictures? I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

These are the hazmat OG (hogfish) from last week. They were a little chunkier when I cut them down.

As far as days go. I’m going to say 48. I was surprised but I scoped four different tops and they were all at about 10-15% amber.

Grundle

11 Likes

Truly my pleasure!

Thank you so much again for your support! I hope that you enjoy the shirts and the seeds that came with them!

Thank you for giving my work a spot in your garden! I hope that you find something that you enjoy! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Pretty nice for an incandescent bulb. LMAO

2 Likes

damn there’s some nice plants in this thread… awesome everyone.

My garden has gotten a bit overgrown so it’s difficult to get pics of individual plants at this point…
They are a good foot taller than they should be but I will manage.

I guess it’s all good though… the plants are gonna “OverGrow” my greenhouse LOL
The first 2 on the left inside row are the Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies (F2) although it’s tough to pick them out of the jungle.
Happy plants, on the 12/12 light dep schedule so it only gets better from here on out. Dealing with a rather high population of grasshoppers this year… bastards I tell ya.

10 Likes

Hi all
Wanted to show the lates

Grandma dog hope I got the name right
Here’s 2 girls and I male

This beast actually just got a major hair cut
Greases pieces x Tropicana cookies x ( cherry west bc1) trop cookie leaner
L

And same as above only the cherry west leaner

Paps

6 Likes

July 28th (Week 13)
Hey guys back for some more updates
It’s been very hot here, the Chems doing decent with it, Trops a little more heated
My feeding hasn’t been good, I gave them some medium doses of Fish & Kelp last week and this week. But I feel like they could have been a little more juiced with nutrients.
Maybe the Tropicana Cookies is a medium / heavy feeder early on and I missed that.

Chem Del La Black #1 / #2 (July 28th)

(Tropicana Cookies x Herijuana) x Cherry West Bc (July 28th)

7 Likes

I will be running a promotion on my mailing list for the month of August. If you haven’t already, sign up for my mailing list for the details. I truly appreciate everyone’s love and support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

How dose one get on the list

3 Likes

Hit up my email listed on my profile. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

When I was putting the girls away for light dep last night I posed the 2 Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies (F2) for some pics in the doorway of the light dep shed.

Day 5 of 12/12 … wonder how tall they are gonna get LOL

6 Likes

I have had the same question across multiple platforms, so my high ass obviously did not convey the message clearly haha.

To sign up for the mailing list:

Just email the address (illeaglebirdseed@gmail.com) and say that you want to sign up for the mailing list/newsletter and you will be added to the mailing list and receive it on the 1st of every month. I hope that clears up some of the confusion. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes