Illinois growers... trade seeds or clones?

Not in illinois but I’ll call dibs #1

Peace and stay safe

What do you need?

I’m thinking I’m going to be in Indiana in the next couple of months

I don’t need anything from you bud. I have just enough extra for you. I have your addy. I’ll send them out Wednesday morning

1 Like

Thankyou I’m trying to see what how and when I’m doing my grows

1 Like

I started a couple varieties a few days ago. Royal goo and gg4. I’ll start more in a month. It’s time to start seeds for sure

1 Like

Yep that’s for sure I may wait to head north when these are chopped

1 Like

There must be even fewer Illinyes on here then I thought

2 Likes

Sour diesel x lemon skunk you say?
I’ll take it.

1 Like

Hey Corey.

I live in Elgin in Illinois. I call dibs # 1 on the sour diesel X Lemon skunk.

I just started some blue cookie , Lemon Skunk , and Purple headband ( I received these from one of your giveaways ) .
All the seeds from Mark ( 10 ) that I purchased have sprouted.
It would be interesting to compare the Lemon Skunk and the cross LS X SD
? can U grow plants outdoors in IL…How many …special conditions?

THX

Bob

:male_detective:
:vulcan_salute:
:speech_balloon:

5 plants or less for personal use Violation: None Fine: $ 200

5 plants or less for registered medical cannabis patient No penalty Fine: None $ 0

you can find state law details on norml.org

3 Likes

You are the man cory OG to the core and then some

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

Unless you’re in an area where the powers that be really crack down on ppl most just don’t care unless you’re a cash cropper. I had a beast of a plant in my yard in full view of the world last year and the powers that be saw and didn’t care one bit. One even asked what I was feeding it cause it was a giant bush… also spoke with an officer recently who told me they didn’t give a f*** unless my whole house was a grow.

1 Like

THX…II do have the permit…can I grow Outside ?

? where in IL

As far as I’ve learned the law says no that it is supposed to be in a locked room away from everyone but the card holder or caregiver.
I’m in Madison Co

That implies indoors.
? if you put a fence around it and a lock on it.

Not sure about that. Idk if I had a privacy fence around my yard I’d have 20 beasts going. As it is I got ripped last year and only pulled 2oz from it so I’m kinda gun shy this year. I think I’m just going to plant some autos in the flower beds and call it done. A. 7’ tall 7’ wide plant in a raised bed was wild though.

1 Like

I Checked out normal.com

What I read was a locked greenhouse and plants must be out of general view… I don’t know quite what that means, I suppose locked greenhouse in a fenced lot? I am tempted to drop a seed in a “random” spot in my tiny back yard, something CBD. See if anyone calls and complains or tries to steal it.

I’ve really been thinking on moving out of the city just so I could grow some plants outdoors.

2 Likes