Illinois growers... trade seeds or clones?

Just got back on OG a few months ago. I’m still very excited that I can legally grow cannabis (even though our rules suck). Looking to see if there are any other Growers from Illinois (west suburbs here) that are looking to trade seeds clones… help each other out?

12 Likes

West suburbs?
You talking the quads?
Or are you around the e. st. Louis area?

1 Like

@OleReynard west burbs of Chicago… I’m a half hour from the city with no traffic. Looking to meet some local guys.

1 Like

Oh shit thought you meant western half of the state.

2 Likes

Lol right?

I’m down tristate way, still haven’t ventured into a shop and probably a while from doing so as well, what with the shortages and such

3 Likes

I know where you’re talking.
My company built a lot of cable down that way, I had contractor techs doing installs and audits.

1 Like

I can’t believe there is a shortage… the shop I go to had 40 different strains last year and now maybe a dozen and the good stuff that comes in sells out in a day.

Waiting on these girls to finish up…
Uploading…

2 Likes

Who’s that overbuilding Mediacom down that way?

1 Like

@Organic I’m in your neck of the woods I’m on my first run with 5 pots in 2x4 I was hoping to meet some locals myself

4 Likes

Illinois here North Central

5 Likes

Illinois quad cities here. Yup it’s nice to be finally legal! Got 4 going about to pop a 5th

3 Likes

Lived up and down on the big River for most of my life.
Up to 3 years ago I lived along the Rock for 18 years

4 Likes

Anyone Mt. Olive or further south got any clones available please pm me I don’t have any clones but I have cash and seeds or smoke…I’m also happy to do all the driving or to wherever is most convenient to you. We’re still a solid 3 or 4 months out from a dispensary let alone one that has clones and the local guy who’s trying to start a private club is probably also a good little ways out. Pretty open to strains not really interested in anything longer than 11-12 weeks flowering or anything that’s gonna stretch a mile. Hope to hear from someone :badger:

3 Likes

Land of lincoln growers unite. West burbs medical grower here also.

5 Likes

@Kingkush312 ANNND a mpc… HELL YA!

2 Likes

I got 2 loves making beats and growing weed.

5 Likes

Crazy part is on the other side of the river on the traditional market there have been several strains available each week that were likewise on the dispensary menu not generic stuff either like glue or cookies but stuff like the Romulan only half the price and no crazy lines… same thing happens in Cali or at least I’ve been told I guess there is the possibility of them being rejected or not up to the same part of units but last week mine and my brothers purple Punch was identical mine was 100 for a half his cost him 55 +tax an eighth plus half of an afternoon standing in line. They would only allow him to purchase 1/8th flower and a 1/8th of shake per there inventory cap… The shake was pure trim trash no ifs ands or buts about it pure leaf they hit for 40+ tax for it…hope he gets the newness of the dispensary wore out of him it was his first time in a legal state

What kind of beats you make hip hop or EDM!

Has anyone tried these guys out ?

Hip hop boombap style

2 Likes