I'm all shook up

Hope ya’ll are well! I’ve spent my whole life in Northern California and Oregon, so. . .yeah. :slight_smile: Loma Prieta in '89 is my highlight reel, unfortunately. Sadly, I think a lot more are coming for the non-Pacific Coast parts of the U.S. . . . .

Hang in there!

1 Like

:scream: :grimacing: 🫨 :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Some solar flares happened around the same time, Venus moved into Aries and we got a solar eclipse coming up the 8th, probably gonna happen again somewhere soon…

4 Likes

No one else here and the plants didn’t mention it, so I figured it was just that cannabis-induced psychosis the news keeps telling us to watch out for… sadly, it appears I’m still as sane as ever, however much that may be. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

My guess/non-guess? The New Madrid Fault is next. X marks the spot.

3 Likes

4.8 coast of Brazil just now.

2 Likes

Wow… hope everyone is ok.

2 Likes

No Bobble Heading in south central PA.
Best to all affected!!

1 Like

Standing on granite here in the blue ridge mountains. Can’t say it didn’t make it this far but I didn’t feel it. Maybe something to this eclipse and other natural disasters occurring at the same time after all.

1 Like

I felt that Quake, was outside with the pup and felt the ground tremble. My daughter was inside n came running out confused with what was going on.
NJ/PA border

2 Likes

Now that’s an interesting thought.
That is a group of recently activated ancient faults (10K years?). There may be a ‘hot spot’ forming under it.
If so, possibly another Yellowstone way down the road…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

A little aftershock just now

1 Like

was just on the phone with my sister and she just felt the aftershock in Brooklyn

2 Likes

Northeast PA here. I didn’t feel a thing.

1 Like

Don’t need one of those cause when Yellowstone blows (or similar caldera) it will signal momma nature is tired of the bs and has pressed the reset button. All our technology and AI will be worthless unless it assist us in kissing our collective asses good bye. They just covered all this on “Resident Alien “.

Smib

1 Like