I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

I hope that all is well with everyone. I’ll try to get some pictures of the grow up later. I’ve been swamped lately, trying to get everything in order, for the 15th.
Here is the White Widow-American pie cross

This bitch is full of seeds. These should be feminized autos. The White Widow is a reversed feminized strain, from a seed bank.

Auto White Widow

The cannabis plants of these cannabis seeds are direct descendants of the great White Widow variety. Easy to grow and effective to enjoy. In the flowering phase, this Indica classic and Cannabis Ruderalis cross produces large, firm buds that develop a distinct aroma as they grow.

The Auto White Widow Strain - clear design and high yield

Within ten to twelve weeks, the strain will germinate into a plant ready for harvesting, which can reach a medium height (about 150cm) and will be rewarded with a large harvest.

The buds will be covered with almost excessive resin and will generate a clear, even effect when used. The high leads to physical relaxation as well as in beautiful harmony the mind knows how to captivate.

With THC values of up to 20% and a slightly higher than regular CBD content, the Autoflowering variety can also be used for therapeutic purposes. Under ideal conditions, yields of up to 250 grams per plant (600W/m²) can be expected.

Lots of THC (THC 15-20%), lots of yield (250g/plant), lots of cannabis plant (150cm), lots of free time !!

Flowering Time

10 - 12 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly indica

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

White Widow x Ruderalis

American Pie
American Pie Auto Feminised Seeds

Psychedelic yet relaxing auto plant.

Description

American Pie is a delicious tasting [hybrid]) with a psychedelic yet relaxing effect and these attributes have been preserved with this Auto American Pie version. The original is a hybrid of Power Plant and White Widow so you know that, with added ruderalis genetics, this is going to be an exceptional auto strain. [High THC] plant.

Auto American Pie is an adaptable plant that is not fussy about either the grow-system or the medium (substrate) used for its cultivation. Growing to 60 - 160 cm. tall it can deliver yields of 500 gr/m 2 in approximately 60 days from the seedling stage. [Outdoors] 100 gr/plant is a good crop. It owes its long, thin, sugary resin-soaked buds to the [sativa] dominance of its genetic make-up.

The aroma and flavour of this [weed] is sweet and quite delicate. THC levels are high at 20% with its [CBD] reading of 0.6% the effect is very cerebral/psychedelic, uplifting yet at the same time relaxing.

Time to grab a slice of some American Pie from Seedsman.

Characteristics

|GENETICS|White Widow x Power Plant x Ruderalis|
|VARIETY|Mostly Sativa|
|FLOWERING TYPE|Autoflowering|
|SEX|Feminised|
|THC CONTENT|20%|
|CBD CONTENT|0.6%|
|YIELD|500 gr/m2 indoors; 30 -130 gr/plant outdoors;|
|PLANT HEIGHT|60cm - 160cm|
|GROWS|Indoors, Outdoors|
|FLOWERING TIME|50 - 60 days|
|TASTE / FLAVOUR|Sweet|