I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

That is my plan. I’ll smoke the girl after I de-seed the buds. I’m making seeds from a strain I have never even smoked. I’m going off of Johnny’s praises of his strain. lol
I just can’t hardly wait. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s one that I have wanted to try as well. Maybe one of these days.

2 Likes

Gary,friend,can you point me the lineage of those crosses:Redhourglass auto and Gelato Respawn?Those are both Automatic seeds.

I’ve grown One Gelato Respawn…Monster plant,but heavy indica and caught mold in the most giant main cola I Ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Critical Red Hour Glass. White Widow x Auto Critical

Reversed White Widow

Auto White Widow | Linda Seeds

The cannabis plants of these cannabis seeds are direct descendants of the great White Widow variety. Easy to grow and effective to enjoy. In the flowering phase, this Indica classic and Cannabis Ruderalis cross produces large, firm buds that develop a distinct aroma as they grow.

The Auto White Widow Strain - clear design and high yield

Within ten to twelve weeks, the strain will germinate into a plant ready for harvesting, which can reach a medium height (about 150cm) and will be rewarded with a large harvest.

The buds will be covered with almost excessive resin and will generate a clear, even effect when used. The high leads to physical relaxation as well as in beautiful harmony the mind knows how to captivate.

With THC values of up to 20% and a slightly higher than regular CBD content, the Autoflowering variety can also be used for therapeutic purposes. Under ideal conditions, yields of up to 250 grams per plant (600W/m²) can be expected.

Lots of THC (THC 15-20%), lots of yield (250g/plant), lots of cannabis plant (150cm), lots of free time !!

Flowering Time

10 - 12 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly indica

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

White Widow x Ruderalis

Auto Critical + | Linda Seeds

Our feminized Auto Critical+ Strain is extremely popular with many commercial growers. Of course we take this into account and are happy to give a quantity discount! Please feel free to contact us!

Stable growth, reliable production (THC 15-20%) and high yields in a short time are the unbeatable advantages of this cannabis plant.

Auto Critical+ seeds have been bred to produce, just like the original Critical+, a strong plant with dense and large buds and indica turn. The cannabis plants remain at a manageable height of 60-80cm and yet yields are impressively high.

About 9 weeks after sowing, Auto Critical+ is ready for harvest. If you grow the seeds outdoors, you should sow the hemp seeds from the end of May until mid June at the latest. The harvest time is then from the beginning to the end of August, depending on the sowing.

When grown outside, you can achieve a harvest of about 100g/plant. If you sow later and the plants do not reach maturity until the end of September, the yield will also be somewhat reduced. Indoors grown you can expect a yield of 12 to 16 plants/m² with 500-600g under 600W with 12 to 16 plants/m². Critical+ Automatic Cannabis seeds are an indica/sativa cross with Ruderalis genes, like all self-flowering cannabis strains.

The indica dominance is evident in the effect it produces when smoked. Auto Critical Plus has a very relaxing effect and slightly anaesthetizes the body. The grass of Critical+ Automatic has a sweet skunk aroma. The potency of the final product from Auto Critical+ marijuana seeds is wonderfully balanced. You will not get a “killer grass”, but a balanced “stoned” one.

Flowering Time
8 - 10 weeks
Height
medium
Indica/Sativa
indica/sativa
Seed Type
Yield
large
Growth Area
THC Level
15 - 20 %
Genetics
Critical+ x Ruderalis

Re-Spun Gelato

Reversed White Widow x Gelato #33

Reversed White Widow

Auto White Widow | Linda Seeds

The cannabis plants of these cannabis seeds are direct descendants of the great White Widow variety. Easy to grow and effective to enjoy. In the flowering phase, this Indica classic and Cannabis Ruderalis cross produces large, firm buds that develop a distinct aroma as they grow.

The Auto White Widow Strain - clear design and high yield

Within ten to twelve weeks, the strain will germinate into a plant ready for harvesting, which can reach a medium height (about 150cm) and will be rewarded with a large harvest.

The buds will be covered with almost excessive resin and will generate a clear, even effect when used. The high leads to physical relaxation as well as in beautiful harmony the mind knows how to captivate.

With THC values of up to 20% and a slightly higher than regular CBD content, the Autoflowering variety can also be used for therapeutic purposes. Under ideal conditions, yields of up to 250 grams per plant (600W/m²) can be expected.

Lots of THC (THC 15-20%), lots of yield (250g/plant), lots of cannabis plant (150cm), lots of free time !!

Flowering Time

10 - 12 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly indica

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

15 - 20 %

White Strains

yes

Genetics

White Widow x Ruderalis

Auto Gelato #33 | Linda Seeds

Welcome to the Gelato Vending Machine!

Auto Gelato #33 cannabis seeds from Linda Seeds is the self-flowering version of our wonderful Gelato #33. Delicious, sweet and seductive - just the way “ice cream” should be. The Auto Gelato #33 Strain offers what everyone can expect from this hemp strain: a THC content between 20 and 25% and mountains of resinous flowers. Auto Gelato #33 Strain takes 9, maximum 10 weeks from germination to harvest, giving off a fruity aroma with earthy kush notes.

Auto Gelato #33 grows at a medium height and tends to purple tones in cooler temperatures. Its strong high is very invigorating and euphoric despite its strong Indica influence.

A strain that can take off every day!

Flowering Time

8 - 10 weeks

Height

medium

Indica/Sativa

indica/sativa

Seed Type

Yield

extra large

Growth Area

THC Level

over 20 %

LED optimised Strains

yes

Kush Strains

yes

Genetics

Gelato #33 x Ruderalis

:v:t4:
Gary

14 Likes

Nice write up Gary.
Hope you’re having a great weekend.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:
That’s some Fire shit
:fire:

3 Likes

Sweeping up those berries is so easy. I wish I had kept a separate pile of them. I put it all in a pit,

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Gary,Brother,how are you doing?
Hope you are doing at the least Better if not GREAT!:heart:
I recently germinated 2 seeds.They are both autos,I am asking you because you did very well job with your autos.I have STS ingredients avaible,but my doubt Is,Will I be on time to make seeds?They are same Age.
Thank you in Advance to everyone Who asks

4 Likes

You need to start spraying an auto after the 3rd - 5th set of true leaves form, not counting the cotty’s. I spray every 5 days until I see pollen sacks even after that point sometimes. Now photos are a different animal and a different spraying regiment.
Does this answer your question? :v:t4:
Gary

6 Likes

Yes,of course,I am worried about timing,if I can obtain viable seeds even though I started them at the same time.
I read somewhere I needed to start One later,but I have Them started at the same day
And those were the last two I had

4 Likes

I’ve had success doing exactly this :v:t4:

6 Likes

After we had a chat about it I did a little searching. A lot of people will reverse just part of a plant and let it seed itself. Not a problem.

6 Likes

Wow nice,so I don’t have to time the plant and grow the One I Need to reverse before.
Fantastic guys.Thank you.For the spraying schedule I Will go with this

Thank you too @MoBilly :heart:

8 Likes

Has anyone tried these?
Amazon.com : AC Infinity Self-Watering Fabric Pot Base, 4-Pack Auto-Irrigation Water Delivery System with Reservoir Meter, Elevated Plant Saucers for Use in Indoor Grow Tents, Greenhouses, and Outdoor Gardens : Patio, Lawn & Garden

5 Likes

First time I have seen a setup like that. Looks neat.

3 Likes

Thought that they might help with my upcoming surgery but don’t wanna buy it if it don’t work

5 Likes

Looking for something to water your outdoor or indoor plants?

4 Likes

Something that I can fill up and not water for a week. That’s what happened to my other plants, with my multiple trips to the hospital, last go around

5 Likes

I know I have been looking into an auto water system for myself in case I ever have an emergency. Looking at something like this for myself.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364031718593?hash=item54c1fb34c1:g:83UAAOSwxutjXLem&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoA0RHb7d9bJwic3y5UMCDehFshzxmfAJFiWaTj%2FX2KACAcIdyUnkuPmz5M0gUy4qN%2F%2FJACo928KdDMXjZk9k4X7gu%2BW0kLqD0TG9WNPolVG%2FnPku3gnuD5w2eeXz%2FGBQc6TLoyONJ0rpQOdnfCEwZgHN%2BPZr2z13B1NM8eHmjgPyvpUzdy%2BsWfo%2FAxEtjjuZydvoGX9janI%2FWmodExJ2iAc%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR9bjh4-hYQ
Sorry not sure why some of it is in Russian. :thinking:

3 Likes

The same one from the factory is a little cheaper and has free shipping as well.
Thanks @darkillusion .
I’m going to get this next year before going to see the kids out East.

5 Likes