I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

GREAT reading Brother.I prefer conventional curing process atm

2 Likes

No pot taste whatsoever.

6 Likes

Interesting😁
@ReikoX

1 Like

I’ve got a friend in New Zealand, that swears by it. He even says it can be used on buds with early stages of bud rot and it will make it smokeable :man_shrugging:t4:
Just wanted to put the article out there. I throw away a lot of shit I used to woulda smoked :thinking: :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

Got this article the other day. Someone posted it on my journal on another site

I got sme reefer root

Let’s see what happens. My hydro plants got a shit ton of roots, if this is any good :thinking:
Be Safe, my friends :v:t4:
Gary

image-308

17 Likes

:heart: :heart:

4 Likes

@repins12 Morning brother!
Don’t forget to tell us later! Have a great weekend!!
:evergreen_tree: :v: :100: :sweat_drops: :boom: :hugs:

6 Likes

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Some have today off for presidents day. Don’t wanna get started on that :wink:
Nothing new to report in tent. I switched to 11/13 on 2/17/23. I got a couple of my auto crosses started. I hope that everything don’t get outta control on me. Hopefully in a couple of weeks, I’ll start spraying a plant with STS and we’ll get some feminized photo seeds this run.
Smokin on one of my auto crosses this am. For my 420am I ain’t gotta work today wake and bake.

Puff

Puff

Pass

:v:t4:
Gary

22 Likes

Hey a day off is a day off when it comes down to it! Hope all is well in Gary land and judging from those pics it’s going well :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Gary

19 Likes

Good morning, How you doing this morning brother,

4 Likes

Morning, Gary. I see you’re up and at 'em. Have a spectacular weekend bruh!

4 Likes

Good morning brother. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good evening brother…

2 Likes

Found this article. Just in case anyone would be interested

What Are the Best Strains for Insomnia?

Like many, I struggle to fall asleep at night. Even though I am not a particularly anxious person, sleep does not come easy for me as I am definitely one of those types who has a mind that keeps me up even when my body is ready to call it a night. My brain likes to overthink and overanalyze almost every moment of my day or week, or even things from years ago. While it’s rarely due to stress, not being able to fall asleep until three o’clock in the morning ends up becoming a very stressful thing. If this sounds all too familiar, check out our best marijuana strains for insomnia.

Do You Struggle With Insomnia? Yes? Same.

Over the years, I’ve tried a lot of different things–teas, meditation, melatonin, etc.–to be able to get a full night’s sleep at a decent hour. While over-the-counter sleeping pills do help some, I don’t want to use chemicals to get some shut-eye nor do I want to risk any kind of dependency on them. Plus, sleeping pills tend to leave me feeling groggy and out of it in the morning. Melatonin definitely helps from time to time, but despite being a holistic option for getting some rest, that too tends to leave me feeling fatigued in the morning. However, the one thing that I have always been able to count on that doesn’t leave me feeling depleted when I wake up is a good indica. The only times I ever end up having brain fog the next day is if I end up exceeding my actual dosage/tolerance level, which has happened from time to time due to having just one hit or edible too many. Thankfully, that is something that is easy to control.

My Go-To Strains for Insomnia

Lately, I’ve been into using [GMO Cookies] which is an indica-dominant hybrid that contains 25% THC. I like it because it sends both my mind and body on a nice blissful trip to the land of slumber where any tensions I’ve been holding–both physically and mentally–gently melt away as I calmly drift off to sleep. While it’s a very potent strain, I have used it enough to know exactly how much I need of it so that I can get some shut-eye without feeling like I’m paralyzed and without waking up feeling like I’ve been run over by a semi. So, from one insomniac to another, here’s a short list of five more strains, in addition to GMO Cookies, that I recommend for helping both your mind and body turn off for the night so that you too can get some much-needed sleep via all-natural, chemical-free means.

Before I get into the list though, I do want to share my own personal opinion/advice. I use indicas almost nightly before bed, but every so often, I intentionally take a 1-2 week break just so that my body doesn’t become too dependent on any one thing for getting sleep. When I take a short break from using weed, I tend to just triple up on sleep teas and/or take lower doses of melatonin. While they are never quite as effective as an indica for me, I, personally, feel like it helps ensure that I never become too reliant on one thing or another to fall asleep.

Our Top-Selling Strains for Insomnia

[Tahoe OG Kush]

This 50/50 hybrid with roughly 25% THC and natural levels of CBD is a valuable ally in the fight against insomnia, chronic pain, and stress. It is a potent and fast-acting hybrid that is known for imbuing mind and body with warm and fuzzy feelings and for being wonderfully tranquil as your muscles relax and your mind gives way to its soothing calm.

[9 Pound Hammer]

Wrapped in an aroma like citrus fruits and flowers, 9 Pound Hammer marijuana is like an iron fist in a velvet glove, delivering a potent, euphoric high that will leave you couch-bound. This indica-heavy hybrid with 23% THC is ideal for those looking for a long-lasting, relaxing high to help them fall asleep, ward off anxiety, or treat pain. Just a few hits will have you soaring above the clouds where all feelings of pain and anxiety will be gone in a flash. Thanks to its peaceful and long-lasting effects, 9 Pound Hammer is like a lullaby that will help you fall (and stay) asleep throughout the night.

[Grape Ape]

Grape Ape’s sweet aroma and flavor are the perfect treats to help ease you into a relaxing evening filled with cheer. Its indica-dominant side can unwind even the tightest of knots and tensions, which then works to relieve restlessness and insomnia. Note that with its 21% THC content, Grape Ape isn’t necessarily for first-time users, so go easy on it, or consider micro-dosing the first few times you use it.

[Pink Kush]

This near-pure indica hybrid with its enticing floral aroma that has notes of warm vanilla is known for being a couch-lock strain that sends negative thoughts and aches and pains packing. Containing 21% THC and an above-average CBD level, a little goes a long way with Pink Kush, which means you get great bang for your buck with this beauty. Even the smallest bowl of Pink Kush is enough to eliminate pain, insomnia, and stress. It’s also known for inducing the munchies, so you might want to have some snacks nearby as your before-bed treat.

[Granddaddy Purple]

Granddaddy Purple, aka “GDP,” is a 100% pure indica that will tell you a story and put you to bed with a smile on your face. GDP is a true O.G. strain with a heavy-hitting high that will have you on your couch in no time at all. It’s the kind of indica one turns to when one needs deep relaxation to aid sleep and recovery. Bursting with juicy grape/berry fragrance and flavor, its strong mental high soothes stress and tension away, making it an ideal evening companion for those who suffer from acute or chronic insomnia, anxiety, etc.

If you struggle with sleepless nights, try one of our five marijuana strains for insomnia! You can place your order directly on our website and we deliver to all 50 states.

Written By Kim Thompson

Along with being an award-winning creative and literary writer, Kim works as a freelance copywriter, editor, and proofreader both domestically and internationally. To find out more about Kim and her work, go to: eyerightwords.com

For inquiries, e-mail Kim at: eyerightwords@gmail.com

Gary

20 Likes

Interesting. I also have same issue of wandering mind and a lot of times can’t fall asleep, I tend to work myself to a point where I can’t keep my eyes open and finally fall asleep. I just received a few beans of 9 pound hammer from a buddy. I’ll have to check them out. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Well Tahoe OG Kush is now on my list to acquire!

4 Likes

16 Likes

Hope all is well, Brother!

I’ve got a nice little open population group of those Herald and Kumar auto’s just hitting maturity currently. Just letting them do their thing, Males are about to drop pollen in a week or two. I’ll get them shipped as soon as they’re dry enough . Always nice to have a surplus to play with especially with auto’s.

Got your package the other day, Thank you very much, Sir!

4 Likes

Good to hear from you, my brother from another mother. How is your dad? I hope that all is well. I’ve been dealing with some health issues myself. Just started back working half days this past Tuesday.
Glad that you got my package. Figured you might want some new stock. let me know if you want/need anymore. We are gonna have to meet up some day, my friend. I have a few mystery seeds, if ya want em. Not as many as before. Plants got a little neglected last year due to health reasons and being stuck in the hospital so many times but, it is what it is. Getting old sucks and I didn’t think that I was going to be around this long.
Gary

9 Likes

Afternoon, Gary.
Hopefully you medical issues are smoothing out for you.

3 Likes