Immortality!

There are countless fables and old stories of immortality, If you were immortal, what would you do, how would you deal with your uncommon reality ?

5 Likes

I feel like I am immortal and I live forever to wake up at the crack of dawn to serve corporation. I will never die and this is bound to be my eternal hell forever. Kinda like ground hog day. Is this what you mean?

15 Likes

Smoke two joints in the morning, smoke two joints at night. Work on that giant keg of beer, you know I feel alright.

In reality its more like a couple bowls of hash, but you get the point :grin::grin:.

I’d also work on my music and breeding programs (lotsa plants dude!) :wink:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I like how Hancock handled immortality lol

7 Likes

I see what you mean… I was thinking more general… like, what if you found a recipe for immortality? Maybe you were born into it? How would you react once you found out? Love? Conquest?

Would you be of the world or a hermit?

and yes to hash in a bong :grin:

4 Likes

Haha, I was being kinda sarcastic so I apologize. But…I’m more hermit now and if it went on forever I might want some people to hang out with. I’d have forever to work on being popular I guess. :grin:

3 Likes

Some of us already figured it out.

1 Like

Keto diet will kill ya. Slowly :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Start a band ofcourse.

3 Likes

Actually, it will make you confess and return to your slave master in 3 days.

If you saw the video… check out the sponsors.

1 Like

Immortality sounds like a heavy burden. Time to be the ultimate super soldier. De oppresso liber.

Devote time to training, research; basically become a damned militant super-hero.

2 Likes

I’m already working on one. Black Sky Symphony Orchestra, :scream:.

I got the name from my boat in the future; the Black Sky :wink:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’d get a diamond crystal speed boat and paint it gold. I’d get all the pussy.

4 Likes

Probably about the same as I do regular life. Self isolate, smoke weed and hang out with my cats. I’d hate to have to live forever though, living a presumably normal number of years already kinda to much

5 Likes

If I realized this moment that I was immortal …
I would take off my work suit, walk to the sea, I would take off all my clothes … and dive into the deepest depths.
And after that? I do not know

4 Likes

One word, Thanos :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I would do ANY DAMNED THING I WANTED TO DO.
Oh, Wait! I guess I;m already Immortal.

Or is that IMMORAL?

7 Likes

Depending on the stipulations, I’d go around and jump off sky scrapers with an umbrella. I’m sure people would pay to see that. At some point, I’d go to space, fly through some black holes, visit myself in the multi-verse.

1 Like

Are we talking long lived or full on indestructible?

1 Like

Where’s Mindy?