What do you do in Life?

I don’t mean your job or relationship or whatever. We already know that about you.

No, I mean, for example, I’m sitting here in my housecoat with my feet up on the couch armrest drinking coffee and smoking hash. This is what I want on my epitaph.

How will you be remembered?

19 Likes

Sitting here wondering why I was born

10 Likes

The infinite mysteries of the universe my friend.

Consider why you’re alive today rather than having been born. It’s more manageable.

4 Likes

I Guess I Ve seen too much of Mike Flanagan TV Shows and too much Kubrick shit in the past year so I got locked in weird Mood/thoughts for a loong time now.
Keep me guesstimate the meaning of Life at all
Puff puff-pass the bowl

2 Likes

There is none but what you make. I am going to make toast.

4 Likes

Make It a good existentialistic toast my friend :grin:
Oh yes I love em toasts

3 Likes

I just sit around and do a whole alot of nothing. Kind wish I had more purpose in life right about now, Id love to venture into starting a dispensary with a model that supports home growing. So you can buy the bud we grow, but you can also buy seeds and clones of the stuff that is being sold.

But im a broke no ged no diploma half ass adult that got addicted to gaming.

I also make music sometimes, Im really passionate about music, I love singing and screaming metal vocals while stoned lol.

Right now im in a discord call streaming my gameplay for a friend I met on the game

7 Likes

Degrees are overrated. I have a few. If you want it, do it.

Music + passion = maybe your thing.

10 Likes

Does this toast even exist? :joy:

1 Like

I know many people who got a degree by paying It,at times It goes that way Bro,I probably share some of your words over there

1 Like

People with degrees hate when I say this but getting a degree is mostly a function of privilege and time. Don’t tell them I said that.

11 Likes

100% true.
But we have on the other hand people who made an effort and are not privileged.

2 Likes

Yes I don’t mean to be too heavy handed. Smart people + degrees = powerful stuff.

And all this shit talk aside I think education is a general good.

4 Likes

They re Just like schrödinger s cat, let’s call It Quantum existencial toast

3 Likes

When the toast is inside the toaster does it actually exist?

2 Likes

Only when It comes out
Or when It starts stinking of burnt.
But did you really put It inside?
Can we 100% be trust our Memory and be sure It Is not kidding us?
Did you hear of a man Who gets his head injured,get hospitalized for some days and when he wakes up he doesn’t Remember what he was,Who and when he got married and wby he has 3 sons?
It Is a real story,we are built Upon out constant Memory of what we do,would we be resetted like a computer we ll be a different people!
What we experience makes US what we actually are,based on that shared memories in out brain.A fault in the brain and we are nothing but someone else

2 Likes

They’re a great book called “the man who mistook his wife for a hat” about specific weird brain dysfunction.

3 Likes

I ll take a look at It.
I m fascinated by our fragile existence.
My quantum breakfast Will not Cook by itself so I ll get myself busy with It and then I ll try dry sifting the old way some Frozen plant matter (quantum hash Is there,you only have to experience It and make It happen)

1 Like

I will or will not make bubble hash today depending on a cat.

3 Likes

I have a cat that makes bubble hash but I am not sure he exists.
I have had my three cups of black coffee and I am sitting in ‘my’ chair in the living room. My wife is to my left with a laptop and she is within easy reach to let her know I exist, but I am not sure about the hashcat.

Bonnie the dog is lying by the woodstove and I really should put some more wood in the stove so that she will heat up enough to get up from lying in front of the woodstove.

“Here kitty kitty kitty!”
I saved some daylight yesterday and I think the cat has it now.

4 Likes