Imstinky’s Stink Shack

I’m gonna tell you Sunshine 4, right next to the silver Sunshines smells like creamy lemon, but the silver sunshine next to it smells like electric lemon in comparison. More of a tart lemon.

The other silver Sunshine in the back smells like incense. Like a church with a bunch of flowers in it. I have some incense sticks that it instantly reminded me of and actually made me say Whoa out loud. And the armpits of the branches on that really bulked up like it can get big and tall. I’ll try and get a pic of the stems when I get home

7 Likes

I must have missed the boat on the Trinity. Dang!! I would definitely trade you a cut of the SS4 for that Trinity. Doesn’t have to be any time soon, but let’s get up neighbor. I will probably have other cuts also, if your interested.

7 Likes

I’m meeting another forum member in Richmond this weekend to drop off a few cuts. If you’re close to there I’d be happy to snag a few Trinity snips for you. I have a bunch of Triangle Kush I can grab for you as well. DM me if you’re interested.

8 Likes

Average size knuckles on Silver Sunshine 2

Big knuckles on Silver Sunshine 3

They are both in the same Earthbox so exactly the same watering/nutrients/light

11 Likes

The GMO x Granny Skunk you gave me is getting close to harvest. Such nice chunky colas, I can’t wait to sample some. Thanks again man!

11 Likes

4 of these frijoles went swimming last night

My idea is two per earthbox with a very very short veg.

10 Likes

Nice! Great choice! I’ve never seen these grown out yet, awesome

5 Likes

Cool man. Is it the Panama red in there that lengthens the flower time I would assume?

3 Likes

I’m guessing so. I wrote 83-85 days of flower on the pack because that’s what @BostonBob said over on rollitup.

I need something to add to my flower tent fast so I’m going with fems and very short veg time. Had a hard decision between his Double Dipped Strawberries and this, but decided on this since there isn’t much info out there and we all know DDS is good by what everyone says.

6 Likes

Great call! Love it, I often use the same logic

4 Likes

Those are S1’s.
Should go 74 days give or take.
Spicy Orange, very social … Enjoy

7 Likes

Couple shots but not of everything. TK day 22f in SIPs

Trinity on day 22f. Loving this structure

15 Likes

Dude! I forgot you got a cut of the Trinity! Excited to hear your thoughts!

4 Likes

You want one? I’ve got an extra. It’s in a half gal pot.

3 Likes

Bag of Oranges x Panama Red
Useful seeds. Made by @BostonBob
Loving the leaf structure on this one.

13 Likes

Very nice! Love seeing anything from brother Useful! That Trinity has one of my favourite structures tbch, such a great plant!

5 Likes

Nicely grown, you’re gonna have some nice spicy orange weed…

4 Likes

Just wanted to see how the TK and Trinity are doing. I’m on day 35 from flip and I think you’re around day 56 or so. Hope they’re doing well for you.

3 Likes

They are doing good. TK is doing better than Trinity though. I’ll snap some updated pics tonight, maybe tomorrow since it’s Super Bowl Sunday and I just got off work.

2 Likes

Here’s two quick pics I snapped of Purple Punch on Friday to hold you over. Loving the candy grape smells off of this thing!

12 Likes