Danny’s Forever home

Hey guys, Danny again. This will be my forever home for everything Danny. I’m changing my grow style a bunch the next run to benefit the plants and me. I’ve been doing hydro for the past two years and I love it and hate it.
In this time I’ve also done some soil runs, my first wasn’t pretty because I didn’t understand water in soil. I’ve been doing it on the side while running hydro and have gotten a handle on it, and to be honest I like the plants and smoke more.
So, moving forward I will be building my own living soil using the following;
45% HP pro mix

10% Perlite

30% potting soil (happy frog)

15% worm castings

Gaia green 4-4-4 2tbsp per gallon

And I’ll be topping with recharge also!

So I have a CRAZY line up coming at my 8x8 which will now be reduced to have as a 4x8 I am a high on and miscalculated the amount Iight I have and can use. I also used two back crosses on the last run and had 4 plants herm.
Now on to the juicy stuff, this run I have some :fire::fire::fire:
creature panic Solfire
mindflayer Solfire
burnt punch Tarantula Genetics
All of these have been started and are in solo cups and super happy.
This will be an official pheno hunt for keepers. While those get going I will be cloning my Grape Cream Cake to get clones ready for flower to flip as soon as the others are done.

27 Likes

Welcome to your new home then :pray:

6 Likes

Now you have a home we can know where to find you. :laughing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

I’ve always ran soil. Never tried any hydroponic stuff out except a aerocloner, and that’s nothing near a full run in hydro… soil to me has often tasted like it was better quality, don’t get me wrong there are some hydro buds that get me drooling. Anyways I’ll stop in once in a while, check this out.

Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

6 Likes

I’ll hang around as things develop!
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

4 Likes

Solfire’s gear is absolutely fantastic. Their purple marmalade was the most flavourful flower, and hash Rosin I’ve ever tasted. Absolutely stunning plants to look at as well.

4 Likes

I’m a fan of sol fire. Nfsheesh was definitely the best plant I grew last round.

3 Likes

Welcome my friend, looking forward to the show

2 Likes

I’m going to be doing Gaia green 284 bloom as well. I forgot to mention that!

1 Like

I will put pictures of me mix soil and amending it with Gaia. Just so I can get a feel for it and explain my process so it’ll be ingrained in my brain!

2 Likes

I love dirt, never really tried hydro. They say it saves a couple weeks. I can’t gorilla grow in the woods with hydro.

4 Likes

Signing up for this one. I ran a similar mix a few times before and had great results without much effort.

What size pots are you thinking ?

1 Like

Hydro was good, but nothings beat the living soil for me. The color, taste and ease to grow makes it good for me.
I was getting to the point that I dreaded mixing nutes every week.

1 Like

3 gallons because I will have 16 plants in a 4x8 may stick with 5 gals.

1 Like

5 gals are probably lazier and easier to keep fed ?

Yeah it’s slower than hydro but IMO the buds generally get fatter on Gaia.

1 Like

I’ll stick with my five gals then! Hopefully I’ll be mixing the soil tomorrow and up potting here in the next two weeks!

4 Likes

Starting mixing these girls’ soil. Super excited about this grow. I’ll probably up pot next week and turn on the 150w led in combination with the 100w I have going.

1 Like

Whoa a whole month of no posting… work gets crazy for me!

Just a little about me because why not.
For the last 5 months I’ve been working in a legal grow. I’ve learned more than enough in my time here already about each process.
From harvest to cure.
Now for the past 2 and a half months I’ve been where I want to be… cultivation.
I have literally spent days defaning, bottoming, changing rez’s, calibrating equipment, cloning. In doing so I’ve learn so much on what to apply to my grow. Later I’m going to post some pictures of the grow and what I have going on.

2 Likes

I have 2 Mind Flayers, 6 creature panic, 4 Burnt Punch and 1 Grape Cream Cake cut all in the tent. Going to give them another 2 weeks before flip!
The picture is of a dried larf bud of the goji og from last run!

13 Likes