Imstinky’s Stink Shack

Hey, I found your thread finally! Awesome. @minitiger recently taught me how to find threads easier. And this was one I was looking for! I’ll take a seat over here, don’t mind the clouds of loud :wink:

6 Likes

Doesn’t look like imstinky’s posted here in a whiiiiiile, dude, but I’m glad I could help you out haha.

2 Likes

Was looking for the gmo x granny skunk stuff. Thanks again

2 Likes

I didn’t make the GMO x Granny skunk. But I am keeping it around because it’s real good. Checks all my boxes…… good yield, awesome terps/smells, great high, easy to grow. It’s the only plant I have outside now that is doing good.

Anytime I get pollen, I try and dust a branch to see if her qualities shine in her offspring. I would have hit her with Choc Diesel pollen but I don’t have her in flower now. She’s gonna be in the next round and I saved some of the CD pollen so hopefully it’s still viable.

I have like 50 beans of GMO Granny x Blue Sunshine that I pulled out of her from the pollen I got from @VAhomegrown.

5 Likes

Just intrigues the hell out of me with the description plus I absolutely love both strains ! Who made that gem? This thread has lots of fire. Sad I only found it now. But if u are still using it I’ve hit watching now

2 Likes

That combo sounds epic! with CD added I love that you are hitting everything with it too

1 Like

Yeah I’m a lazy fuck. I still randomly take pics, but then they don’t get posted as much. Hard juggling all this with a full time physical job and a 2 year old.

Here’s a quick photo dump of when my power went out for a few hours last week

Left front is GMO x BOO from useful seeds.
Left rear (can’t really see) is GMO Granny x Blue Sunshine
And whole right side of the tent is the only bagseed that came out of my favorite Field Trip. Named her Field Trip 1.1

This is a wide shot of my 4x8 with 4 earthboxes
Left to Right Earthboxes
EB1
Back GTH x Blue Sunshine @VAhomegrown
Front GMO x BOO from useful seeds

EB2 Sunshine 4 @CrunchBerries cut

EB3
Both Silver Sunshine #2 and #3

EB4
Pre98 Bubba I got from @FirstCavApache64

Closeup of Silver Sunshines

17 Likes

Everything looks awesome my friend! I get that it’s tough , especially with a 2 year old. I’m here now. Looking forward to seeing what’s next

2 Likes

Welcome! Doesn’t get updated that frequently but this is where I’ll post up some good shit I find.

Also been really digging this newer band Houseplant. So here’s some tunes to listen to when you’re visiting my stink shack.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, dude, I wasn’t criticizing. I just thought it was funny that Trees was like,”I’m here!” on a thread that hadn’t been posted on since April haha.

Tents look great, though! I wanna start defoliating like that, too, but every time I begin the process, I get freaked out that I’m chopping too much off and stop.

I’m not sure about the music, but I do think it’s totally friggin’ hilarious that they have actual houseplants on the stage haha!

5 Likes

Hell yeah @imstinky !! I’ve got my original A cut of SS4 if you want to try that one also.

7 Likes

This has me lol too!

4 Likes

It’s packed in there dude, nice work!
Was just out on the deck chillin with my SS4

10 Likes

That’s kinda what made me sit down a listen more than just a few seconds and then I started digging it. Couple of their “popular” songs are called Monstera, Cocoon, Gesundheit. Pretty funny that it has to do with plants and nature.

Live at the Greenhouse is a good show to pull up on YouTube if you actually dig it.

5 Likes

I didn’t know you had 2 cuts? I grabbed this one from @BeagleZ a few months ago.

5 Likes

I’ve defoliated so much at times I thought for sure they herm. Nothing. Loved it in fact, it’s rare I ever see a plant that doesn’t actually like it . The day I had an epiphany was driving to the pharmacy one morning a long while back and watched the tree trimmers take a whole street worth of trees and literally take every leaf, limb off of them. Oaks, maples, walnut and more. I thought why would they do that, maybe they are coming back for the rest or something? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: a few weeks later I drove past and instantly remembered except now most had new shoots galore, some had already started limbs …… it sat with me a bit and I said screw it and started stripping a couple for an experiment. They outshone everything else ! Next run I did a bunch, and much more, same results . Then I took my outdoor plants and did 1 of each cultivar but almost stripped em , they loved it so I did it again, same thing. Before bloom I took off mass and just left some on the mains etc. was like all buds on a stick. But a shit ton! Now I’m still experimenting but I’m a huge fan of heavy defoliation. I’ve yet to find a plant that didn’t respond well tbh

3 Likes

This is the mom I took your cut from. @CrunchBerries has it covered so I’m not currently keeping a mom cut

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been doing this defoliation for years. Always did it lightly, but one time I had extra space and a plant that I didn’t care if it did well, so I lollipopped it to hell, there was only one node at the top of each stick. It turned out way better than the first time I ran it.

But I also kinda let the plant tell me what to do. If it’s too bushy, then I clean up the innards. If it’s the first time I’m running a plant, I don’t go as hard cause I don’t know if that lady will like it.

4 Likes

I grabbed a clone off of it before sending her off to flower land. And she’s the best looking clone in my bunch of rootbound solo cups.

I’ve got 3 snips of Trinity and a spare Pre98 Bubba clone from @FirstCavApache64 if you want. @CrunchBerries mentioned he wanted some Trinity some time in the past. I’m still waiting on Trinity to pop some roots, but as long as 2 of the cuts root, then y’all are more than welcome to one. I have TK clone too, but it’s gonna be a while before I can get snips off of her.

6 Likes

what are your silver sunshine smelling like?

3 Likes