In the basement with Loggershands

They all look really good, but that sugar belt looks chonky!!!

2 Likes

Just went back and looked and it’s 13 days now. I’m not really sure what makes a great male but this guy has great structure and tight internodes which I really like. He also seems to be stacking flowers more than his female counterpart so another good sign. I’ve just got a feeling he is a champion :trophy:

4 Likes

The Sugar Belts is a beauty :star_struck: both so frosty. One smells like grape hubba bubba and the other smells like artificial cherry/grape syrup.

2 Likes

I’m not a breeder, just a chucker…lol. I’ve been reading a few threads on breeding and some folks say not to use the first male that shows. The reason was “in case it’s auto” or something. I didn’t get it, and your reasoning sounds like mine. Flowers early, tight nodes (not leggy), sounds like a good pollen donor to me!
Another 2-3 weeks to fatten up! Stack, stack, stack!!! I’ve heard you get about 30% of your harvest in your last 2 weeks of flower…stack and density! Pump! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I remember when I first started growing I was always in a rush to chop, now I love letting stuff go long to see what happens in the last few weeks. I love those strains that just blow up at the end :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lol…totally! After a few grows you learn the last few weeks is when the magic happens! I love the tease. Plant is ready to chop? Wait and watch it for another week…lol…omg…the anticipation to chop gets insane…lol. Could just sit there and stare all day…lol

1 Like

6 Likes

All tents on fire, I’m stoked to see what the SB x PR/BV is like, if both are looking this good!

2 Likes

Corey Heime male has been separated and is setup for pollen collection. He is now segregated to an upstair closet. I was a day later than I should have been so he may have already pollenated the 2x4.

Corey Heime female (left) and Alien Apparition female (right). Plan is to try and hit one branch of each for a few seeds to play with.

17 Likes

Flower tent looks good. Everyone fading nicely.

Sugar Belts

Nana Glue x Sugar Belts

24 Likes

Beautiful plants!!

3 Likes

Thank you @Sdoyle! I appreciate you stopping in to check them out :grinning:

1 Like

Some nice looking things going on on the Rock!

2 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete! Hopefully I’m doing da By’s proud :rowing_man: :sailboat: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

They all look great man. :fire:

1 Like

Buds are looking great!! Hope they smoke as well as they look!!

1 Like

That sugar belts is looking good.

4 Likes

Thank you @ColeLennon @Tappy and @ShiskaberrySavior :grin:

I really appreciate you guys checking out the plants :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Nicely done!

1 Like

Thank you @Movement13 :grinning:

1 Like