In the basement with Loggershands

Some lovely hash you have there. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I can’t get over how quickly it dried this time. Really happy with how it came out :grin:

1 Like

Well done man! The Sugar Belts looks great! Definitely resembles the Sugar Cane mama.

4 Likes

Thanks man! They were great genetics!

@Loggershands that was a fantastic adventure I just got to catch up on! Great plants! Great growing! I need to try out that JMS soon :exploding_head:

Thanks for the amazing show!

:hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks mate! I really appreciate you and everybody else stopping by to check out the grow :smiley: I have no one in my regular life who cares so it means a lot having this place and you guys to share my grow with!

P.S. - JMS for the win! it ticks every box! - Cost = Nothing (one potato) - Work involved = barely anything (put potato and leaf mold in sack, add to water) - Results = awesome! super happy plants!

P.P.S - Didn’t know if you seen but Biochar was success! using it now to what I believe are positive results

10 Likes

Thanks for showing this. I hate paying for microbes. Going to try it in a few days

1 Like

Definitely worth a go for an easy, cheap microbe solution. Look up videos on YouTube for directions. Once it’s made there is a 12 hrs window for usage where it’s at the peak of microbial activity.

3 Likes

Thanks for these TidBits, mucho appreciato @Loggershands

1 Like

Ha! I always have potatoes. Now I can put them to use instead of letting them rot. :grin:

2 Likes

@MG_Canna the fermentation time to peak activity varies based on climate.
Here in AZ it’s ready in 16-24 hours; what you’re looking for is for the bubbles to form a perfect circle (aka a clear ring) on the water surface.
When you see that, you have about an hour to utilize it for best results

2 Likes

Where I live, It’s about 48hrs with a heat mat. Warmer it is the quicker you will see the bubbles you want.

1 Like

NOT.
STRESSFUL.
AT ALL.
:rofl: / :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

that looks like it would hit the spottt :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Perfect for after a long day :wink:

1 Like

Day 52 (F)

Corey Heime - Chem/Rubber smells coming off her. Dense buds with a nice layer of frost.

Alien Apparition - Funky floral and gassy smells. Buds are swelling and she is picking up steam towards the end.

HogFishDog (2 phenos) - About day 17 flower. Great structure and has evened out really nicely with minimal training.

20 Likes

Lookin’ gorgeous! That corey be frosty! :fire: :100:

2 Likes

She is a winner mate! I’ll hopefully have some F2’s coming from her, I can throw you some if your interested?

2 Likes

Thanks brother, appreciate it! :100: :pray:

I have a weird affliction for strains that smell like they shouldn’t… rubber, burnt tires, asphalt, love it :rofl: .

2 Likes

I dont want to promise too much as this will be my third time making seeds and so far I’ve had no success. I’m more confident this time as I used pollen i harvested myself but who knows? But if I end up with beans you will end up with beans :grin:

2 Likes