In the basement with Loggershands

Sometimes plants be weird. I used the same pollen on two Dif plants this run, one has like 2 seeds, one is fully visibly seeded. Although I think the 2 seed plant is just an outlier.

1 Like

Guess even plants need to be in the right mood? :rofl:

2 Likes

Just because they are looking so good right now here is some more flower pics at day 56F.

Corey Heime

Alien Apparition

@Kushking902 the Alien Apparition are really turning it on at the end. they are putting on weight and frosting up really well.

15 Likes

Oh man, I am going to need to drop some of those alien apparitions!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Your plants are looking GREAT @Loggershands

1 Like

Glad to hear. They are looking great. I haven’t gotten a chance to grow them since the co op. I might have to throw a few into the mix for my next bud run.

2 Likes

They were “nice” during veg and early flower but the last 30 days they really showed up, they just get better and better. She smells great and is frosty so if she can carry a good buzz ill be really happy.

Thank you @herojuana.tom! I appreciate you stopping by! I’d say the AA is definitely worth a look if you’re sitting on some.

1 Like

Yes! I got a pack in the box set… I am lining up my next batch and will be popping them very soon :metal:

1 Like

So much impressive work being passed around OG these days, it’s amazing to see. I’ve been really lucky last few months and picked up some fire packs in giveaways. Big thanks to @MG_Canna @hoss8455 @Wizdom for hooking me up.

Next in the line up we have:

• Jet fuel x Hellbilly (12 in the pack, 8 dropped)
  • Saltwater Kush (8 in the pack, 8 dropped)
  • Dealth Slap (5 in the pack, 5 dropped)

Speaking of fire being passed around, I was lucky recently to connect with @Crafty_Flame and he was kind enough to send me (and many others) some tester beans. I had a really bad start and after trying a new germination experiment involving fish hydroslate, I managed to kill a lot of the beans he sent me (sorry again crafty). Thankfully from this disaster, I managed to salvage one of each strain (fems). So I’m really happy to say, here is Garlic Breath 2.0 x Mendo Breath, OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath, Gelato Cookies x OGKB 2.1. Can’t wait to see how they turn out! :evergreen_tree::fire::star_struck::love_you_gesture:

16 Likes

Hell yeah can’t wait to watch the show

4 Likes

This is gonna be an epic party. Should be a garden full of keepers! I have the Deathslap too.Sounds so fuqing good. And one can never go wrong with TK and a good Sour.

2 Likes

It feels like a stacked lineup, lots of heavy hitting fire! It might be time to start taking cuts.

1 Like

Out of 3 Packezis I got 2 females and 1 male. One pheno is topped and one was left more natural. About day 25 flower.

Here is the male. He has a strong, stanky smell coming off him so I’m keeping him around for some pollen.

All 3 coastal dreams and the single sour bubble were male but none got my attention in any way.

7 Likes

Day 51 (25F) - (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch - HogFishDog

Pheno 1

Pheno 2

11 Likes

Day 64F Corey Heime - Great colours coming on. She is getting chopped this weekend.

Alien Apparition - Getting frosty :snowman_with_snow: will be chopped with the CH

Everyone all together. HpgFishDog in the middle, Paczkies on the right

21/21 germination on the latest seed round. Two Saltwater Kush have dropped off, so I’ve got 19/21 on the go.

Lastly I’ve been smoking on the sugar belts and it turned out real nice. @Ottafish i owe you a proper smoke report soon :grinning:

Thanks for checking out the grow! :evergreen_tree::fire::grinning:

20 Likes

You’re not missing a beat brotha, Look at all those beauties and looking forward to the next round. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I can’t keep my hands off it haha. Taste so good with zero cure.

Hope you have a great weekend brotha!

2 Likes

Thanks mate! As usual my shits a mess but some nice genetics are carrying me through :grin:

It’s nice right! I’ve been reaching in this jar non-stop this week. Gotta break out my writing hat to try and describe it for a smoke report.

Have a great weekend mate! :evergreen_tree::fire::grin:

3 Likes

You got it down my my! You have a green thumb! The bud looks frosty and full of oil. Nice color too! What kids smell does it have? Berryish?

1 Like

Thanks mate! The buds came out looking and smelling great. Really frosty. They smell like sweet grape and have cured into a slightly sour lime as well.

2 Likes

Day 67F - Corey Heime and Alien Apparition have been chopped. I pulled apart a pollinated lower nug on each girl and there were at least 4-5 seeds in each so hoping for a successful pollination this time.

Day 61 (35F) - HogFishDog and Paczkies - Unfortunately one of the HogFishDog girls started throwing nanners so she had to be chopped. This is a shame, as she was a beauty but it’s all part of the fun. Thankfully I still have one girl and she is doing really well. The Paczkies is doing ok, has a weird leaf growth happening that looks a bit unhealthy but overall is good.

Day 10 - Saltwater Kush, Jetfuel x Hellbilly, Dealth Slap are doing well. Not much happening yet.

I’ve been smoking on the Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts this week and I’m really happy with how It turned out. It has a lot more gas and dank than the sugar belts and it’s a more sedated buzz. Great nighttime smoke :grinning:

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas season and you are spending time with the people who matter the most. Thanks for checking out the grow :evergreen_tree::fire::grinning:

17 Likes